+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

SamSam888

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Anybody can justify that why in the list that a forum member created, there are TFN numbers starting 41xx, 42xx, and then without 43xx jumping to 44xx. Does it mean, they did not issue any TFN by 43xx?

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Anybody can justify that why in the list that a forum member created, there are TFN numbers starting 41xx, 42xx, and then without 43xx jumping to 44xx. Does it mean, they did not issue any TFN by 43xx?
No logical explanation was given for the sequence of numbers. Apparently, they are trying to relate the four digits to a chronological sequence of events, which didn't make much sense to me. I think in trying to look for answers and time estimates people are trying to connect the dots, that's all.

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
My TFN has 6 digits after 00 .. so I am not able to understand the discussion above for numbers ?
Someone is assuming that the first four digits after 00 is like an ordinal sequence and based on the feedback of others they can guess if your process is close to be evaluated.

cyan

Jul 22, 2018
Hi Kanwal,

If you have been nominated by OINP under any non-express entry based stream, then the only option to apply for PR is to apply through a paper-based application. Non-express entry based nomination are not eligible to receive 600 points for PNP. All the best for your application.
hi! I got a lot of questions for you, thank you for answering:
what skill are you applying for?
how many months of experience do you have when you applied for OINP?
were you able to keep your status until you received the nomination?
do you have your PR now?

thank you very much

Michael2021

Aug 12, 2021
Hi all, do you guys receive medical requests and Biometric collection at the same time? I received Biometric only

I didn't receive any medical check requests yet.

Ar Jan 19-2021
AOR Jan 21 - 2022
Biometric - Feb 16-2022

Last edited:

damgo

Feb 9, 2022
People who received your AOR also sent it to this office Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Provincial Nominee Class Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2 Canada.