+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
gh
....not previous marriages, but previous Sponsorships. They are concerned about whether the sponsor had previously defaulted on their sponsorship agreement, i.e did sponsored person collect welfare.
They care so much about their goddamn welfare, like it's gonna put a dent in their pocket even if say 50% of spouses ended up on welfare...that's a drop in the ocean compared to how many immigrants end up on welfare...but because of this, I have to jerk off for possibly the next 12 months!
I don’t know if it’s even really just that, though I chuckled at your comment! While welfare and assistance are an issue for IRCC, it’s also because if you’ve sponsored more than once they’re probably going to scrutinize more closely for marriage fraud as well.

As harsh as it might sound, IRCC’s greatest concern isn’t people like us being reunited with our families, it’s rooting out people tying to sneak through the system. Unfortunately marriage fraud is a big issue in Canada, and thus IRCC takes it very seriously. And because of those dishonest people it makes it harder for us honest folk to pass through the system. I’m sure sponsoring multiple times is probably seen as a ‘flag.’

I know of one person who was on his fifth sponsorship, and at that point IRCC was like ‘no freaking way, you’re not allowed to bring anymore women into the country.’

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
See that's another shortsightedness....bringing women into Canada will only increase our population...who did all the work while all the men fought during WW2? Women....saying no to women is like saying no to fresh air.....
Marriage fraud? Like paying a sponsor $30,000 for Canadian PR? If I was a European citizen for example, I wouldn't pay even 1 cent to come here lol.
And a person from a 3rd world country (who would ofc want to come here) cannot afford 30 grand....so what marriage fraud u talking bout? Lol
All this? Is to give some people in Nova Scotia, and Visa offices jobs lol and $1075 per head goes to the government.
Lol right. The January spreadsheet alone has over 90k... That's probably 15% of people who even know anything about this site sigh...

Reactions: Tya

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Lol right. The January spreadsheet alone has over 90k... That's probably 15% of people who even know anything about this site sigh...
Lol I was about to say that... plus half just submit and wait that's it.. when my brother filed for us he never linked anything .. he was too busy, so not everyone with search to find sites like this. Sometimes I think I'm too idle and need to just leave it alone for now.. but then I'm already hooked. Lol

Reactions: DiiDii

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
See that's another shortsightedness....bringing women into Canada will only increase our population...who did all the work while all the men fought during WW2? Women....saying no to women is like saying no to fresh air.....
Marriage fraud? Like paying a sponsor $30,000 for Canadian PR? If I was a European citizen for example, I wouldn't pay even 1 cent to come here lol.
And a person from a 3rd world country (who would ofc want to come here) cannot afford 30 grand....so what marriage fraud u talking bout? Lol
All this? Is to give some people in Nova Scotia, and Visa offices jobs lol and $1075 per head goes to the government.
I’m sure certain countries also get scrutinized more closely than others as well, since some are more known for cases of marriage fraud than others. Unfortunately it’s hard to eliminate a bias outlook entirely on their part.

First world countries probably less so. Like in my case my husband is a Kiwi. There are no big incentives to leave New Zealand for Canada. Countries like that probably get a little less scrutiny that way.

Last edited:

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I would say ZERO incentives. In fact I'm surprised he isn't sponsoring you lol.
Ha ha! Ironically enough he handles the cold here better than I do! It wasn’t an easy choice. We love both countries and we’re very fortunate to have the best of both worlds! But that’s exactly what IRCC is looking for. He came to Canada because he loves me and for no other reason than to be with me until we’re old and grey and sitting on our lawn in rocking chairs at 85 years old complaining about the youth of today. *laughs*

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
gh
....not previous marriages, but previous Sponsorships. They are concerned about whether the sponsor had previously defaulted on their sponsorship agreement, i.e did sponsored person collect welfare.
They care so much about their goddamn welfare, like it's gonna put a dent in their pocket even if say 50% of spouses ended up on welfare...that's a drop in the ocean compared to how many immigrants end up on welfare...but because of this, I have to jerk off for possibly the next 12 months!
I guess you don't know the welfare systems are being abused by some new immigrants.
I sure do not want my taxes to help ANY immigrant that will want to abuse the welfare system.

Reactions: Canada2020eh

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
Really? Please explain to me how it is possible to abuse a welfare system that you cannot even survive on with the current
Cost of Living....imo, it's the other way around- the system is abusing the people.
Why don't you worry about your taxes being eaten by corrupt officials instead.
collecting welfare and at the same time living in a million dollar house?

or collect welfare and work for cash?

just some examples

you are all worked up over an extra month or 2 of wait... lol

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Thanks!! I guess they are waiting for the medicals to be uploaded by the hospital. I haven't received my SA yet!! Lets see how much have to wait :(
Hi, Got an update!! Medical passed today (Showing 23rd Feb) however, it is 22nd here in Canada. So , I'm guessing my file went to New Delhi. Is that correct assumption. I still did not recv "SA" approval mail or file transfer mail.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hi, Got an update!! Medical passed today (Showing 23rd Feb) however, it is 22nd here in Canada. So , I'm guessing my file went to New Delhi. Is that correct assumption. I still did not recv "SA" approval mail or file transfer mail.
My wife’s application also received an update on 21st Feb which said Medical passed on 22nd Feb. I received an e-mail a week ago saying the file has been transferred to Missisauga, so I don’t think it has to do with file being transferred to NDVO.

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
My wife’s application also received an update on 21st Feb which said Medical passed on 22nd Feb. I received an e-mail a week ago saying the file has been transferred to Missisauga, so I don’t think it has to do with file being transferred to NDVO.
Hi Thanks for the information. But my SA = Decision made since last week and I did not receive any mail yet.No mail for "SA" approval, no file transfer mail.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
If SA is denied, do they refund principal applicant processing fee $475?
It depends on what did you select during filling the form. There were two options 1) return entire fees except $75 and stop processing entire application 2) Continue processing PA permanent residency application and no refund.

which one did you select?

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I would really be interested to know first hand (not what is described on the website) what it was like to have a medical done for this process (and what they did/asked etc) and also what you did for biometrics.

If anyone is willing to share their actual experience that would be cool! I'm curious!
my husband completed his Medical exam in Manchester this past week and the doctor informed me that in April the prices will be going up as the Government of Canada now wants to test for Hep B and Hep C in addition to Syphilis, HIV, and Creatinine levels. We checked all the England offices and we paid 340 pounds, so just a note that it will be going up. Additional tests as there is a lot of burden on health care here once people immigrate for dialysis etc.
This was for everyone not just UK.