+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Mar 9, 2021
While applying for BOWP, CIC has mentioned that
a copy of your acknowledgment of receipt letter
  • we send you this letter after we check that your permanent residence application is approved in principle
If you apply online
Upload your acknowledgment of receipt letter in the “Client information” field.

I have just received an email for AOR, but there is no such letter that I can use as an attachment, anyone has experience with this?

OINP-SE

Aug 31, 2020
Hello, after I applied for OINP (ontario) i got a 1 year postdoc in Montreal which started in january. I am now in canada with the work permit for this position. I wonder whether it would effect my ontario PR application since? It seems that i am failing to comply with my declaration of intention to live in Ontario.
You better consult a immigration lawyer soon. On the surface, it looks like you are failing to comply with OINP. There are people who was deported the same day they went for COPR because they didn't comply with the province residency requirement.

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
Hello I have some questions to be answered. Please if someone knows something share your thoughts
My ar July 2020
Aor January 2021
Med request feb 2021
Med passed March 2021
ADR- IMM5669 background details

my questions
1. I have changed my address recently to some other places. But my address I haven’t changed from my driving license or other documents as it was a recent move. Should I need to update now the address?
2. I have an open work permit holder and I worked different places but continued working with the same employer and did some part time jobs elsewhere. Will it cause any problem ?
3. Shall I proceed with the same address?
Any valuable answers appreciated
Which PNP and inland or Outland?

Tonycck

Nov 5, 2019
hello everyone my application is paper base PR application. I had paid the Biometrics fee at January 2021 and receive IRCC email confirm the payment at February, but until now I still can't get any news for the next step. I would like to know is that normal?

Tonycck

Nov 5, 2019
I saw many friends from this forum got the Biometrics letter within 1 months but untill now I still can't get any news from IRCC ?

Last edited: