+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Early medical never accelerate timeline. Even in 2019 several files got delayed. Even medical is valid for 1 year till landing in canada. Hence its absolutely Wrong decision to go for upfront without AOR. Just wastage of money without any cause. Even now overall processing timeline for provincial nominee change to 22 months those who already applied (as per CIC website. Now if due to pandemic new strains populating and restrictions are strictly applied. All suffers. We never escape from present realistic situation.
Yes, getting medical done before AOR is not a good choice. And yes, medical result will only last one year from the date you took it. If something comes up, you might need to retake it. Unless if you took the medical exam after medical request and the process took too long and the medical expred, IRCC will likely extend the medical so that you don't need to retake. There are applicants in 2019 that the medical is expired but didn't end up retaking.

Upfront medical will speed up the the medical pass by at least a week. If you make an appointment after gotten the medical request, you might only able to book one that weeks or a month later. Howver, if you can book a medical exam appointment and get it done on the next day from when you get your medical request, there might not be much different compare to upfront.

No one can guarantee upfront medical will get you to move faster but no one can confirm it does not as well. Everyone is different like people who got AOR later than I got but they got PAL, MR sooner than I got so even if for some people they seem moving faster because of he did upfront, that doesn't mean upfront will speed up the process for all people. No guarantee but a chance.

If upfront makes you feel better, you can do it, it is an option. If you don't feel good about it just ignore what people are saying.

Last edited:

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Early medical never accelerate timeline. Even in 2019 several files got delayed. Even medical is valid for 1 year till landing in canada. Hence its absolutely Wrong decision to go for upfront without AOR. Just wastage of money without any cause. Even now overall processing timeline for provincial nominee change to 22 months those who already applied (as per CIC website. Now if due to pandemic new strains populating and restrictions are strictly applied. All suffers. We never escape from present realistic situation.
Not so true. I applied under PNP paper based in april 2020 and got PR on 21 january 2021 in 8 months 21 days

zhenqiz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Hi guys, I received the biometric fee request on Jan 15th and I immediately paid the fee and submitted the webform to let them attach the payment receipt on the same day. However, it's been almost 20 days now but they still not replied, and it didn't show up in my application as well. Is it normal? Shall I send another one?

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Sorry to sound ignorant, but I have done so much research province-by-province but no information exists on Paper-based application format. Most if not all provinces direct me to Express Entry website. I'm looking for paper-based option, which seems rare of find online resources about, so my best source will be from actual people who tried this route before. I know that it's a very broad question, but probably the best one to answer me is someone who have an overall/wider knowledge on ALL PNP programs and application routes. Once again, my apologies for sounding "lost". Thanks
I don't think anyone here (unless there is an immigration lawyer or immigration expert here) can help you on ALL PNP programs as you mentioned. The purpose of this thread is to share information on how the application process is moving forward. What you are asking is pre-PR application and it has nothing to do with paper-based or EE. Each province has different programs, different streams and some streams require paper-based application. I don't know why you are asking specifically about paper-based since it is obvious from all messages here that it is WAY slower than EE. Believe me, if I had the option to go EE I would, I just don't get enough points (0 points from age). So my only option is PNP. My stream (international student with job offer) only nominates me for paper-based application... Maybe your best option would be to do like most inland PNPs did? Come as international student, graduate, get a qualified job and try PNP? Just a reminder, PNP itself is almost a lottery, it opens and closes in a matter of minutes sometimes. Or maybe you should hire an immigration lawyer or expert and then get a more reliable advice?

Last edited:

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
can anybody answer what if my application transfer to delhi visa office then what would be next and what is the reason behind this transfer of case ?
that's good sign simran

coz ppr will be issued by ndvo.

does your file is transferred ?

If yes how did you know ?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
PAL and eligibility pass may be varied by province. Officer can make it passed when the province confirms or gives data. My province is ontario. I am worried about this busy province.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
PAL and eligibility pass may be varied by province. Officer can make it passed when the province confirms or gives data. My province is ontario. I am worried about this busy province.
I am OINP nominee as well and no PAL after I got AOR on Nov. 6,2020

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
100% correct ... be smart work with your time line... time line may vary due to COVID but medical valid only 1 year.... another thing be patient ... we all are experiencing the delayed everything.