+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
you can call then you will get
I am sorry but do you work for IRCC? How can you state that "you can call then you will get"? For your information I did call them on the 24th as I explained a couple posts before and didn't get any temporary file number. So don't state something like that. It is simply inaccurate. You can say that your personal experience was like that, you called them and got a temporary file number. But don't create false expectations. It doesn't help.

Reactions: manku_patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am sorry but do you work for IRCC? How can you state that "you can call then you will get"? For your information I did call them on the 24th as I explained a couple posts before and didn't get any temporary file number. So don't state something like that. It is simply inaccurate. You can say that your personal experience was like that, you called them and got a temporary file number. But don't create false expectations. It doesn't help.
Yes you can get temporary file number calling them . Lot of people are getting it like that. Sometimes file is not in the system yet so they can’t provide temporary numbers. Also let you know it’s not inaccurate. If you didn’t got temporary file number last time , then try again after new year’s. she is just suggesting you not forcing you.

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Yes you can get temporary file number calling them . Lot of people are getting it like that. Sometimes file is not in the system yet so they can’t provide temporary numbers. Also let you know it’s not inaccurate. If you didn’t got temporary file number last time , then try again after new year’s. she is just suggesting you not forcing you.
Can one send missing documents using temp file number

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes