+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hello,
we should print application forms in ink jet or laser jet ?

in ink jet
quality is god but fear of moisture or any wet things touch then it will spread...
while laser print is not visible properly by default form is like that...

Advise please...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I came across the confusion among some of you whether to include valid IELTS/CELPIP results with Permanent Residence application or not!! I would explain how I did it! I was an MPNP NOC B(6311) applicant. I got my provincial nomination on September 27th 2019. Along with the nomination letter, I got an email saying that I must include a valid test result when I apply for Permanent Residence( Paper Based) So, I would suggest one should enquire with the province of nomination regarding the same if you have not received any cue from the provincial government. The email I received From MPNP is attached below. Thanks!

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been nominated by the Province of Manitoba to receive Canadian permanent resident status. Attached is your Certificate of Nomination.

You must submit your complete application package to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on or before the expiry date stated in your Certificate of Nomination. Go to the IRCC’s website at https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html for instructions and forms to apply for permanent residence - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

Visit Manitoba Start’s website at www.manitobastart.com for information and referral services for new immigrants.

PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training, CELPIP or TEF-Canada test results in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete.

You can check the status of your application on the IRCC's website - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Bc pnp email doesn’t say you need to attach IELTS certificate with IRCC application.

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
IELTS not needed for BC PNP if not via express entry for NOC O, A not sure about B
for PR if applied via paper base IELTS not required for NOC O, A not sure about B

nadz2016

Oct 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am inland
My case:
AR: Feb 18,2020
AOR and Bio Request: March 13,2020
PAL: Aug 18
Biometrics not done and looking to do upfront Medical

What does PAL means, Is this a good thing? I have read some places that it means eligibility has passed but when I logged into my account it still says eligibility is in progress. So I am not sure

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
I sent webform because I hadn't the option to upload to the account and it worked. Within a couple of days was passed

Thanks Chivinas,

a doubt here (if you can clarify), Do I have to write any specific reason/comment in the message box of the Webform for doing the upfront medicals?

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I did got BC PNP without IELTS score for NOC A.
I thought I will apply express entry for PR so gave IELTS, but when PNP came it says only applicable for paper base application.
so while applying paper base I did gave IELTS score, but it was optional. My friend got without IELTS score.
I forgot to mention I did Inland application

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I sent my file to Sydney back to May 2020, and not yet got AOR, and sadly my employer declined to help me extend my close work permit, and I am confused about what should I do?
And I am really hopeless now about all the things happening...
And plus if anyone possible can recommend me a reliable lawyer at Winnipeg.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I did got BC PNP without IELTS score for NOC A.
I thought I will apply express entry for PR so gave IELTS, but when PNP came it says only applicable for paper base application.
so while applying paper base I did gave IELTS score, but it was optional. My friend got without IELTS score.
I forgot to mention I did Inland application
On bc pnp it says u need ielts for noc B, C and D . Did u attached ielts with application what is your score?

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
I sent my file to Sydney back to May 2020, and not yet got AOR, and sadly my employer declined to help me extend my close work permit, and I am confused about what should I do?
Hi everyone,
hi,
No need to worry. I applied on March 2nd still no response.I hope We will get response as soon as. And you have a three months grace period. In mean time definitely you will get a file number if you apply after that for bridging open work permit with in three weeks you will get it. If you go to lawyer they will take atleast 4k. When you’re work permit expire?