+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Hi
I submitted PR Family Sponsorship application on June 14 and it was delivered by courier two days later but I still have not received letter with acknowledged receipt. Is that normal? It’s been now two months and I am worried it was not delivered or the application went missing

any thoughts appreciated
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/08/international-couples-face-immigration-processing-delays-0815450.html#gs.dpovbs

IRCC clearly knows about people concerns but they didn't manage to create new protocols how to process applications due to covid. They just waiting the end of pandemic doing nothing. So we can assume, that we can expect 3- 6- 12-15 months of delays until covid ends. Or five years if it going to last for 5 years. Or at least they took 6 months of break. I think there will be no AORs at least before September

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ontario. OINP Employer Job Offer
Hey bro I found this on website
Find out when and how to get a language test as part of your registration or application to the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). Completing an eligible test may improve your registration score and strengthen your application.

Do I have to take a language test?
You must take a language test through a designated agency to apply to:

the Express Entry BC (EEBC) categories
the Entrepreneur Immigration (EI) categories
the Skills Immigration (SI) categories, if your job offer is for NOC skill level B, C or D
The BC PNP may request proof of English language proficiency at any time during the assessment of an application.

Reactions: jasonliuengr

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey bro I found this on website
Find out when and how to get a language test as part of your registration or application to the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). Completing an eligible test may improve your registration score and strengthen your application.

Do I have to take a language test?
You must take a language test through a designated agency to apply to:

the Express Entry BC (EEBC) categories
the Entrepreneur Immigration (EI) categories
the Skills Immigration (SI) categories, if your job offer is for NOC skill level B, C or D
The BC PNP may request proof of English language proficiency at any time during the assessment of an application.
I don't know the BC program. You should email them asking

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi folks, for those who have done upfront medicals, can you please let me know what should be the best method to submit the e-medical document?

a) Submitting a webform request

b) Uploading the document from the PR application

Reactions: manku_patel

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am inland PNP,

My Case:
AR: Dec 23, 2019
AOR: Feb 14, 2020
BIO Request: July 23, 2020
PAL: July 24, 2020

Still waiting for MR and others....

Did not give Biometrics, because of Covid, does anyone knows if CIC will stop processing those file who haven’t finish the Biometrics until we given?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi folks, for those who have done upfront medicals, can you please let me know what should be the best method to submit the e-medical document?

a) Submitting a webform request

b) Uploading the document from the PR application
I sent webform because I hadn't the option to upload to the account and it worked. Within a couple of days was passed

Reactions: nitinsha85

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
What if our nomination is expired and we need to resubmit the application because of some mistake we did in the application and IRCC returns the application?
In this case you would need a new nomination letter (not expired). In addition, any other documents in the application package also shouldn't be expired: English test (ielts or celpip), police certificate, etc...

You will need to check with your province, but in general from what I read in the forum (from multiple threads) the province should be able to extend your original nomination in this situation (and you wouldn't have to re-apply for a nomination from the very beginning). I'm in Manitoba, and when I asked them about it in last December they said I should show the email/letter from IRCC (saying to correct the application package and re-submit it) in order to them give an extension of the nomination letter.

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am inland BC PNP,

My Case:
AR: June 8, 2020
AOR: yet to get

has anyone with AR May, June or July 2020 received AOR?

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone! I came across the confusion among some of you whether to include valid IELTS/CELPIP results with Permanent Residence application or not!! I would explain how I did it! I was an MPNP NOC B(6311) applicant. I got my provincial nomination on September 27th 2019. Along with the nomination letter, I got an email saying that I must include a valid test result when I apply for Permanent Residence( Paper Based) So, I would suggest one should enquire with the province of nomination regarding the same if you have not received any cue from the provincial government. The email I received From MPNP is attached below. Thanks!

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been nominated by the Province of Manitoba to receive Canadian permanent resident status. Attached is your Certificate of Nomination.

You must submit your complete application package to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on or before the expiry date stated in your Certificate of Nomination. Go to the IRCC’s website at https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html for instructions and forms to apply for permanent residence - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

Visit Manitoba Start’s website at www.manitobastart.com for information and referral services for new immigrants.

PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training, CELPIP or TEF-Canada test results in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete.

You can check the status of your application on the IRCC's website - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
All,
anyone received AOR in August, please help to update your timeline (your AR) so we could estimate ours.... It is really painful waiting like this!