Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Hi all,

Has anybody else seen this before??

I received that customary email that everyone talks about, 2 days before my citizenship test.

But in the email attachment of the invite letter, there is also a REQUEST LETTER...below is the beginning portion of the letter:

"
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to continue the process of your
citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held
during your five (5) year eligibility period are required. If you do not have a travel document or
passport, please provide an explanation.

You must provide a colour copy of each page, including blank pages.
The required documents have to be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of this notice and by
replying to this email. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other
documents at a later date.
Please note that if you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us
by the deadline.
Note: Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.
An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner
authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their
translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.
Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial
organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations

by family members are not acceptable."

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi all,

I received that customary email that everyone talks about, 2 days before my citizenship test.

But in the email attachment of the invite letter, there is also a REQUEST LETTER...below is the beginning portion of the letter:

"
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to continue the process of your
citizenship application, scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held
during your five (5) year eligibility period are required. If you do not have a travel document or

The required documents have to be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of this notice and by
replying to this email. If necessary, you may be asked to present your original documents or other
Please note that if you are unable to send the scanned copies or photos through email, please contact us
by the deadline.
An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner
authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their
translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.
Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial
organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit. Translations

Hey, which location did you applied from?

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Hi all,

"

by the deadline.

Also,
What's strange is that I saw this request letter embedded within the test invitation file that I opened in the email.
It was not even on separate page of the file....this request letter almost overlapped with the pages of test invitation details

Has anybody received this?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Also,
What's strange is that I saw this request letter embedded within the test invitation file that I opened in the email.
It was not even on separate page of the file....this request letter almost overlapped with the pages of test invitation details

Has anybody received this?
Many have received document request together with test invite. why is it strange if its from cic email. Send the documents.

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Hi ,Has any one completed re-test on Teams ? if yes how this was face to face or similar which we completed first time ?
Thanks in advance ,

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Many have received document request together with test invite. why is it strange if its from cic email. Send the documents.
The aim of my post is to see if other people have experienced the same thing. I'm just trying to survey and get an idea of it, that is all.

I wish I could actually show you the attachment because it's hard to describe it in words. The attachment is definitely an invitation to the test.

Then, suddenly at the bottom pages, there is an overlapped page in the format of a letter requesting passport pages.
Visually, it seems like it's a separate letter that just got stitched onto the test invite file

The request letter is asking for me to respond back to the e-mail but I forgot to mention the e-mail I got this from is dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca.

I've read elsewhere in other forums that people receive this letter after they take the test from another e-mail address.

I'll try to send the passport scan pages to this email but this seems to be the email from cic for "tests" and not passports as indicated by the email address name.

Has anybody else received this request letter for passport pages from dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca.

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
The aim of my post is to see if other people have experienced the same thing. I'm just trying to survey and get an idea of it, that is all.

I wish I could actually show you the attachment because it's hard to describe it in words. The attachment is definitely an invitation to the test.

Then, suddenly at the bottom pages, there is an overlapped page in the format of a letter requesting passport pages.
Visually, it seems like it's a separate letter that just got stitched onto the test invite file

The request letter is asking for me to respond back to the e-mail but I forgot to mention the e-mail I got this from is dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca.

I've read elsewhere in other forums that people receive this letter after they take the test from another e-mail address.

I'll try to send the passport scan pages to this email but this seems to be the email from cic for "tests" and not passports as indicated by the email address name.

Has anybody else received this request letter for passport pages from dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca.
I got the email to send them all passport scan pages to them n m done same day

Reactions: abhinavsharma

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi ,Has any one completed re-test on Teams ? if yes how this was face to face or similar which we completed first time ?
Thanks in advance ,
Its one on one with officer. its face to face but officer shares the question screen and you would verbally tell the answer. This is what was posted by few others.
Mainly start studying which is important. You can manage the rest. It will be like a simple video call or regular online meeting with someone .

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
My citizenship test have been updated to Completed in the tracker. It took 3 weeks for them to update it.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram