VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
is that means the time frame is 6 months now to get an AOR
It likely does if not longer. There are so many solutions and options that can be worked out which many governments around the world are implementing. You just need the intent, vision and the ability to work on these which apparently are lacking with IRCC. Someone posted a memo today on the forum and if you also look at the tender documentation which IRCC recently shared, the opening page of that highlights the current issues. They indicate, lack of staffing, manual processes e.t.c and it becomes obvious things are really inefficient and they are way over their heads. On top of this they have not communicated any real plans to their stakeholders demonstrating the issues and what their plans are to resolve it. As an example they can hire more individuals to open citizenship applications and email AORs (maybe a good way to push people off CERB and put them back to work!). I know the pandemic is once in a 100 year event, but many governments globally are dealing with similar issues with rapid speed and intent. I think the pandemic should not be an excuse for lack of accountability around lack of preparation and the ability to provide appropriate service to their customers. While many of us are not citizens, what makes Canada great is the ability to hold governments accountable and we should definitely call it out if things are not working as they should be.
(The recent WE scandal a good example of newspapers and other diligent citizens calling a spade a spade!)

JSTBr16

Jul 13, 2020
Hi Admin,

Could you please add me to the sheet? Thx
App Sent: Jan 24th, 2020
App Received: Jan 28th, 2020
Type of application: 1 Adult
Physical presence: 1215 Days

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Exactly they want money on time , but they don’t want to process , if any news of they not accepting their revenue go down craaaaazy... so they playing all these games ... just see they are opening movie theaters in some provinces especially Nova Scotia where we sent all our applications but not started our applications saying it’s pandemic , so this means movie theater opening is more important than a person becoming citizen ....
I think we all are in the same boat but considering the situation we should give them more time and wait for some more time. Also, I feel we do not know their plans hence assuming certain things will unnecessarily bring frustration to ourselves only. I am sure they will expedite once they start but we all should be prepared for a few months delay on our applications. Let us hope for the best :) cheers!!

Reactions: 2020applicant

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Yes, in your five years history you have to specify your current occupation and employer or whatever your current situation is..
I sent application on Jan 2 and received AOR on March 9, 2020. If they were processing applications electronically after AOR was issued I would have seen some moment on my application in the last four months. The status still says - "Application Received".
Yes, it is same for everyone. I think we will have to wait for some more time and we will see updates soon :) . Good luck!

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
No consistency in their approach.... all depends on local offices... always make it a point to check your ecas status online regularly... make sure to check all the line items in your online ecas account... there are few guys from last year who had neither got email nor snail mail, but their ecas account showed Test invite and they had missed attending test, as they didn’t check their ecas accounts..
Well, similar thing happend with me i did not receive AOR email but my ECAS was updated. ;)

Engmemo2020

May 4, 2020
for people whose application delivered to IRCC on Jan 14 .. keep checking your email box tomorrow and ecase as well and update us please if you got any update

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for people whose application delivered to IRCC on Jan 14 .. keep checking your email box tomorrow and ecase as well and update us please if you got any update
Quick question, do you put "-" in your UCI # when checking in ecas? Is this the format you use "1234-5678"