+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Completed 2 years of aor and 1 month post re-medical. I saw nov end medical passed applications getting PPRs yesterday, hopefully things pick up

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
It is not approved yet, I see the latest pprs are coming for remed requests around last week nov/early dec. fingers crossed

lisananana

Feb 11, 2021
received a request to submit an updated schedule A. does anyone get the same request? schedule A (IM5669) is like the application form.

donerkababs

Jan 24, 2020
received a request to submit an updated schedule A. does anyone get the request? schedule A (IM5669) is like the application form.
yes I just got it last week too. It seems to be a sign that they are finalizing your application. I've saw cases here that a remed is coming very soon after that and then PPR.

Also, do they also ask you about the past and future jobs in canada? I got that request too.

lisananana

Feb 11, 2021
yes I just got it last week too. It seems to be a sign that they are finalizing your application. I've saw cases here that a remed is coming very soon after that and then PPR.

Also, do they also ask you about the past and future jobs in canada? I got that request too.
mine is a very generic request and that is the only request:
A separate and newly completed Schedule A. Please provide a Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

I think I need to fill out the entire form again