+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi @andy108 @legalfalcon l I need urgent advice. I received a GU on 5th September and today I received a medical examination request along with form IMM1017E. I have been asked to upload the report within the next 30 days. I had taken an upfront medical exam with validity till 2nd December. Do I need to retake the medical exam? Is there any particular reason they have requested for a remed? I had passed medical on 5th Feb. Please respond. Thankyou

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi @andy108 @legalfalcon l I need urgent advice. I received a GU on 5th September and today I received a medical examination request along with form IMM1017E. I have been asked to upload the report within the next 30 days. I had taken an upfront medical exam with validity till 2nd December. Do I need to retake the medical exam? Is there any particular reason they have requested for a remed? I had passed medical on 5th Feb. Please respond. Thankyou
what is ur stream

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
This happened to me too back in April. Don't worry, just raise a webform to tell them the situation and upload your medical result. Everything'll be fine soon enough.

Reactions: SR_T

nirina

May 15, 2020
Hi, I got update and medical change from passed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Do you planning to give medical again or raised a webform that your medical is still valid? Thanks,

Reactions: SR_T

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi, I got update and medical change from passed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Do you planning to give medical again or raised a webform that your medical is still valid? Thanks,
I am planning to redo my medical since this will give me more time to plan my landing.

afridi89

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys,

FSW outland AOR 24th Jan 2020
I ordered my gcm notes on 17th August 2020 and got these today. Need your opinion
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final:
GCM comments on 7/29/2020:
File reviewed married spouse not accompanying required stat dec letter for children to travel

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys,

I ordered my gcm notes on 17th August 2020 and got these today. Need your opinion
Final:
File reviewed married spouse not accompanying required stat dec letter for children to travel
How criminality not started?

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hey guys,

Final:
Security doesn't take much time, about a few weeks, unless you go under security screening. Criminality is much faster so you don't need to worry about anything.

Look at the bright side, your eligibility, which is the core of the application, is passed.

Reactions: nns14 and afridi89