+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi, but on background declaration, they just mentioned to type name electronically then this is baseless to return the application based on it. did you call CIC to get clarification
Actually, if you check the Document Checklist on page 3, #9 the instructions for (IMM 5669) Background Declaration, it states under the IMPORTANT heading that " you have to type your name, validate the document, print out the validated form, and sign in writing next to the typewritten name in the signature box" for this form to be accepted as part of a paper application.

Reactions: schweisy

randhawa89

Jan 27, 2015
Actually, if you check the Document Checklist on page 3, #9 the instructions for (IMM 5669) Background Declaration, it states under the IMPORTANT heading that " you have to type your name, validate the document, print out the validated form, and sign in writing next to the typewritten name in the signature box" for this form to be accepted as part of a paper application.
i sent application last week and I missed to add the handwritten signature, is there any way to send this form again or should I wait to hear from CIC

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Hii guys
I have one question
My friend is applying for her husband under spousal sponsorship as a permanent resident and her husband is presently in government job in india.. do he need NOC from his department or not?
Waiting for reply
Thnx in advance
No need of any financial or work related documents from spouse side. They need sponsor’s financial only and employment history. So ur friend would need letter from work not her husband.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
i sent application last week and I missed to add the handwritten signature, is there any way to send this form again or should I wait to hear from CIC
Maybe someone who has more experience with this could respond, but if I were you and I was in Canada right now, I would call and ask IRCC what I should do. You can't send them any info on their webform because you have no reference numbers yet. Sorry not much help.

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Hello everyone,

I originally applied in October and my application was returned because we missed adding a handwritten signature on the Background Declaration form. I mailed our application again today after filling the updated forms and including all the [updated] supporting documentation to Sydney. The application is expected to arrive on January 18, 2019. Fingers and toes crossed this time. Good luck to us all.
Hi, I sent my application one month back and didn't add handwritten signature on the Background Declaration form. My question is once IRCC return the application can I just add the signature and submit the same set of forms? (My wife is in India and I can ask her to send the form with handwritten signature).

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application received on January 24.
Waiting for AOR.
can’t link application online, shows not found on ECAS.
Hopefully we have some good news next week

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Application received on January 24.
Waiting for AOR.
can’t link application online, shows not found on ECAS.
Hopefully we have some good news next week
I tried using reciept number but didnt work. Then i tried using my UCI number and it worked .!! I am Jan 24th applicant but no AOR yet. Can only see my file is received.

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried using reciept number but didnt work. Then i tried using my UCI number and it worked .!! I am Jan 24th applicant but no AOR yet. Can only see my file is received.
Your UCI number with Principal Applicant’s details in ECAS ?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Hi, I sent my application one month back and didn't add handwritten signature on the Background Declaration form. My question is once IRCC return the application can I just add the signature and submit the same set of forms? (My wife is in India and I can ask her to send the form with handwritten signature).
They check dates on the form plus they update forms randomly. Better do the whole thing. My forms were ready in November but they updated the forms so i refilled and send the new set in December.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
It shouldn’t be dated more than 90 days old.