+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Has anyone submitted additional documents and got passport request already ?? How long did it took from the time u submitted additional documents to the point you receive passport request??

RachelleT36

Mar 6, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
10-Oct-2018
Hi Guys,
I'm an October Applicant myself and I see I'm not alone. I do hope we all get an AOR very soon. This process requires patience, please keep that in mind.

Best wishes to each and Everyone as we look forward to being with our spouses to begin our family lives..
I am also an October 2018 applicant, and we are heading for the interview in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: rach_yyz

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hello experts ,

Biometric done and was updated the same day ( after few hours ) now Gckey account showing as biometrics completed and bio number and enroll date .

I saw someone posting saying there are 3 emails sent by VFS , I didn’t get any email .

Any suggestions ?

Thankyou in advance!

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Hello experts ,

Biometric done and was updated the same day ( after few hours ) now Gckey account showing as biometrics completed and bio number and enroll date .

I saw someone posting saying there are 3 emails sent by VFS , I didn’t get any email .

Any suggestions ?

Thankyou in advance!
I wouldn't worry too much about the emails from VFS as long as the GcKey account is saying BioMetrics is completed. You're well on your way, congrats!
btw, when did you do the biometrics if you do not mind me asking?

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
I know right?! Wonder I should do another webform with more pictures. ???
This will not help in any way. I only had 20 pictures in total and I made sure that each picture had a mention of what the event/occasion was and who were in the picture. I had an Indian/Hindu wedding and events before and after it. I also had photos showing family gatherings for what they were and anyone visible in it as well listed in firstname basis. This proves to the officers that there is a reason for all these photos and what it means in the grand scheme of things which is the proof of relationship between PA and Sponsor. Make sure they are also in ascending order so the last photo is potentially the last time you were together with your spouse showing genuine status.

Ravey

Feb 8, 2019
Do you always get to see "Final request" on all additional docs or it actually means it's a final request for that application?
I think thats their first and final request for that specific documents. If they do not hear from you then they will make a decision based on the information on your file.

Ravey

Feb 8, 2019
Mine is under review after upload. Its in review for more than a week now.
Its a good thing that they are working on your file.
Will they send an acknowledgment when they received the documents? Im not sure though which is fast, to send the documents via email or directly upload gckey.

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
I submitted additional documents (late birth registration) on 10/04/2019 & completed my bio metric on a same day.. so far no update since then.
I spoke with CIC agent yesterday, she mentioned my medical & bio are cleared, no need of interview, they have received my additional docs.
Right now my Application is under background check (not sure what that means) she said officially application should take overall 4-6 months so kindly wait for next update from officer

Hope to hear a good news before this weekend.

Last edited:

sohrabp

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hello dears,

I hvae recently renewed my passport so i have updated the new information via Web form 12 days ago but I have not heard any update yet. Should I send email to Visa office also?

Last edited: