Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Did you do upfront medical? If not, I think they need to give you DM or at least something new before it's expired. It makes nonsense to renew medical when they send us a medical request and we need to waste money for another one, imo
Everything is done bro (Criminality+Medical+Eligibility+Security). Even they extended my medical for one years.They can easily issue me COPR since I am inland and can easily issue PPR with COPR with one year validity expiring on September 2021 to my dependents. VFS offices at my home countru are accepting applications of all type.

I dont know where to go, what to say. One webform I am getting copy paste templated answers and on call center the agents are incompetent and have no empathy. I am frustrated

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Everything is done bro (Criminality+Medical+Eligibility+Security). Even they extended my medical. I dont know where to go, what to say. One webform I am getting copy paste templated answers and on call center the agents are incompetent and have no empathy. I am frustrated
Hi, you are the one who has decision made already but dependent are outland right?

ckddyd8145

Apr 25, 2019
Everything is done bro (Criminality+Medical+Eligibility+Security). Even they extended my medical for one years.They can easily issue me COPR since I am inland and can easily issue PPR with COPR with one year validity expiring on September 2021 to my dependents. VFS offices at my home countru are accepting applications of all type.

I dont know where to go, what to say. One webform I am getting copy paste templated answers and on call center the agents are incompetent and have no empathy. I am frustrated
Hey, When did they extend your medical? Mine got extended on Sept. 16 since then, dead silence...

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Hi, you are the one who has decision made already but dependent are outland right?
Yes I am the choosen one "Legend of Falls"

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Yes I am the choosen one "Legend of Falls"
Don't worry, you will get soon.
I know process sucks since they don't follow any chronological order.
How can a person from Feb 2020 can get while no one from June,July and Aug yet to receive, and i don't believe all June, July cases are difficult to approve.

Reactions: Billyouth10

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I phoned to doctors to have my medical done but they are saying that they do upfront medical only for work visa or student visa. For PR applications they need medical request letter. I am out land and in chandigarh.
So wait for letter of request of medical

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Did you do upfront medical? If not, I think they need to give you DM or at least something new before it's expired. It makes nonsense to renew medical when they send us a medical request and we need to waste money for another one, imo
If we out land people can write to the minister or twite him atleast they do somthing.

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019

Oh I saw you passed medical on Oct 3, 2019 and it should be expired on Oct 3, 2020. Also, depending on what you said, it means they did extend your medical already, doesn't it? Fix me if I'm wrong. I'm on the same boat

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Don't worry, you will get soon.
I know process sucks since they don't follow any chronological order.
How can a person from Feb 2020 can get while no one from June,July and Aug yet to receive, and i don't believe all June, July cases are difficult to approve.
Thanks for your kindness :). But I know four of my friends who applied after me and they are PRs now (this is post covid of I am talking about). Bro I am at height of frustration.
Yesterday I called call center. Funny thing is when you call them the agent on other side try his/her best to not help/understand you. The way they start conversation is make you feel "Why the f*ck you called".There is no feeling of client relationship( no empathy, sympathy, even you name it). It is just like you called police station in third world country.( Guys from India and Pakistan can understand me). Yes Yesterday I called again. He tried to make me feel bad but I always prepare myslef to have a ready made excuse in order to make them work. Hesaid there is no update bala bala. Then on otherside it was me an "experienced self proclaimed IRCC applicant". I said I have ghost update on September 21 when my medical was extended so there should be an update please check. So he put me on hold for 5 minutes and then told me the most recent abount for medical extension whic I already knew. I asked what is next course of action than he had no clue at all.
I know things are going crazy due to COVID-19 but IRRC should be transparent and honest. It is not ethical to prioritize one section and ignore others.
Besided COVID-19 I hate the templated answer which I am sure everyone is getting webform
"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

My point is when every filè is different than response should be different as well which smells that You worked on drafting and responding what is asked for.

Anyways need your prayers guys.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Oh I saw you passed medical on Oct 3, 2019 and it should be expired on Oct 3, 2020. Also, depending on what you said, it means they did extend your medical already, doesn't it? Fix me if I'm wrong. I'm on the same boat
Yes they have already extended my medicals before expiry.