+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
When did you do your medical exam? After submitting the medical result, you got it passed. It shows CIC doctors are doing their jobs in time.
my happointment for second medical exam was jun 3 . it's take 10 days for the doctor to sent the result to CIC . from now ,i am waitting update from CIC to know if I passed the medical ....I don't now the wait !

nph2016

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
AOR Received.
25-10-2019
It will be lifted on this Friday. But only for PR and Canadian with two doses vacinnation.
I dont think they are going to lift so soon....

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone who done with 2nd medical
Did they got any update or call them for the status update for their application?

CIC asked me from my spouse and kids remedicals schedule A and PCC of spouse(outland) have submitted them but no update after it
Called them on monday they said that desired office have the medicals and additional documents file is open don't know how long will it take.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Anyone who done with 2nd medical
Did they got any update or call them for the status update for their application?

CIC asked me from my spouse and kids remedicals schedule A and PCC of spouse(outland) have submitted them but no update after it
Called them on monday they said that desired office have the medicals and additional documents file is open don't know how long will it take.
I got the second medical request. I finished it on 3, June. Now no update. Maybe it will take a few time to submit the results for the doctor.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
I got the second medical request. I finished it on 3, June. Now no update. Maybe it will take a few time to submit the results for the doctor.
Do you have outland dependants.
I called them they said that they have the medicals.
They just asked for my spouse and kids medicals they are outland.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Do you have outland dependants.
I called them they said that they have the medicals.
They just asked for my spouse and kids medicals they are outland.
We are in Canada now. But some dependents traveled to the original country. It takes few time to review the medical result before. As the results are uploaded, CIC will immediately pass them. But why it takes a long time to pass them now.

Last edited: