>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Just got the golden ppr email!
And the funniest part is, I received an email early this morning saying “your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” since I called ircc two days ago.
Anyway it’s a dramatic day and hope everyone waiting here can get the whole process done soon!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
And the funniest part is, I received an email early this morning saying “your application is currently in queue for review by an officer” since I called ircc two days ago.
Anyway it’s a dramatic day and hope everyone waiting here can get the whole process done soon!
Congrats ! Now you can be just Wang :)

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Congratulations Wang...

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Finally got the email yesterday!

AOR - 29th Jan
VO - infamous Sydney Nova Scotia
Ready for visa email - 16th Oct
Indian citizen - US resident.
Have to send passport to Ottawa for COPR

No Adrs. Never ordered notes. The wait has been long and tough. I had almost accepted that I was going to get some form of ADR or something to request clarifications. I called IRCC almost every 15 days. I always got the same answer - I.e. your application is being processed, everything looks fine but we need more time.

This group has been a tremendous mode of support to me. Appreciate everyone sharing their views, perspectives and providing hope to those who are waiting. Hope everyone gets gets it soon,
Hey. I also get the same news from CIC agent that my file is fine and the eligibility is in progress. May i know when did u pass ur eligibility.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Thank you guys! I'm eager to share the good news (and my story) when the golden email arrives :)
Awesome bro..hoping that you receive the ppr mail at the earliest.. and congratulations on moving from not met to passed which is the greatest achievement i must say.
Even i am eagerly waiting to share my story.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC.
Eligibility went from NOT MET to PASSED
Background check is also PASSED

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just awaiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!
Brother Prasad,

Cant tell you how happy I am seeing your positive post about Eligibility met.

You have been a constant help for one and all after @rushi.gada s exit!

And one can see with everyone’s reply how happy we all are seeing you sail and reaching the shore soon!

I am sure your PPR is just around the corner as its just a mere formality!

I wish you all the best!

Cant wait to read your looooooooonnnngggg post alert msg!

Please pray for us who all are waiting!

Aor : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Medical : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: In que for review by an officer on 24th Sept, 2019
Security: Not started

Cheers!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC.
Eligibility went from NOT MET to PASSED
Background check is also PASSED

The agent told me that CIO Sydney worked extensively on my file a few days ago and may either transfer the file over to another office or complete the final assessment right there.. and that they're probably about to issue a remedical request, which may be the only hold up now. But YES!!! I made it through the eligibility issue and even the background check which was my next big concern (considering chances of SS) !!

So basically everything in my application is effectively passed now and just awaiting final confirmation!

Also I had sent multiple webfrorms for a change of address.. I never got a response but the agent confirmed my address on file was updated!
Congratulations Prasad. Hope you get the ppr mail real soon...

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Congratulations. You need to change your display name to happy Wang!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Brother Prasad,

And one can see with everyone’s reply how happy we all are seeing you sail and reaching the shore soon!

I wish you all the best!

Cheers!
Paying you get there soon!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Congratulations Wang ... What a ride

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hopefully soon. Anyway congrats in advance :)
Congratulations Prasad. Hope you get the ppr mail real soon...
Thank you guys! :) Can't wait!

Hey. I also get the same news from CIC agent that my file is fine and the eligibility is in progress. May i know when did u pass ur eligibility.
"File is fine and in progress" is basically the standard reply I got for months.. This time when I called after the ghost update, I was told that "everything has passed" as of 18th October (day 264 since AOR), when they last worked on my file..

Awesome bro..hoping that you receive the ppr mail at the earliest.. and congratulations on moving from not met to passed which is the greatest achievement i must say.
Even i am eagerly waiting to share my story.
Thank you bro! Couldn't have been possible without the help and guidance of a lot of people on here! :) I hired a Canadian lawyer to advise me on the eligibility not met situation and he had asked me to withdraw and reapply.. Really glad I trusted this forum over the lawyer.. that would have been a very bad call!

Brother Prasad,

I wish you all the best!

Cheers!
Thank you so much! Yes the eligibility change is itself the biggest relief!! And yeah, the response and support from this forum is overwhelming.. would have never gotten this far without this community :) Certainly your PPR must be just around the corner ;) Stay strong and keep your faith!

Last edited:

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
I received for re medical. Do I have to do all test again?
Is there anything to worried about re medical ADR?