+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Ricky1124

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys, i got new message in my account and they asked for my paystubs, T4, NOA, and all bank from statements. And also new employment confirmation from current employer.

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi,

Sometimes you will face some strange representatives. You just call them and tell them that there is some problem opening my account on cic website, can you please provide some info on the file status and what is the VO. I called twice and they helped with each possible information.
My VO is Ottawa. Does anyone know about the processing speed on Ottawa VO. My AOR is Jan 6.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
I read if the file goes from CIO to LVO, Eligibility changes from "Recommend Pass" to "Not Started". Assuming the analyst in CIO did not assess the eligibility and the file got transferred to LVO. Is it possible that after the analyst assess eligibility in LVO, the eligibility still remains as "not started"? I am really confused.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I read if the file goes from CIO to LVO, Eligibility changes from "Recommend Pass" to "Not Started". Assuming the analyst in CIO did not assess the eligibility and the file got transferred to LVO. Is it possible that after the analyst assess eligibility in LVO, the eligibility still remains as "not started"? I am really confused.
Obviously, it is speculation but it seems CIO checks completeness R10 and subsequently transfers to LVOs. Inland CPCs can call any decisions at any point I think.