+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

over_the_rainbow

Jun 24, 2015
======

over_the_rainbow provided his friend details only earlier.. so updated the same one and deleted the new entry..

also, it was urgent request as mentioned in the first post.

hope it clears the confusion..

Hi everyone,

Dear mrniceguy3981, thank you for clarifying my post. Yes, you are absolutely right. I have posted the info given to me by my friend and using my ID. Yes, the application was urgent.
We are not sure, though, whether his application was considered as the urgent request or will be processed as a regular one.

AOR after almost a month, isn't it a bit late?

Today (one day after AOR), he has access to ecas. Application was received...no more information.

Another thing that my friend pointed out to me was the mistake in his address. The number of the street was wrong. He checked his initial application and he did give the correct address! He sent a request to change his address. We hope they did not sent anything via regular mail...Things happen.

Does anyone know if test invite comes by regular mail or email.

Thank you.
Have a great day

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
In one of our applications we forgot to check « yes » to the question about the time spent outside Canada. Although there was the sheet with all the details of our trips...rules were well respected!
how did you receive your application via regular mail or courier.

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014

Tipika1

Jan 31, 2018
how did you receive your application via regular mail or courier.
I think by regular mail (I was not at home the day we received the application) ... do you think the way they return the application means something different or influences the treatment?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
In one of our applications we forgot to check « yes » to the question about the time spent outside Canada. Although there was the sheet with all the details of our trips...rules were well respected!
I have gone thrice to home country. I marked NO in 9c. But I send a covering letter reasoning why I was out of Canada and since the question is regarding working outside Canada as a crown servant and does not apply in my case.
Was your application returned for marking No in 9C and not filing the CIT0177 Residence outside Canada?

Puptimo

Feb 1, 2018
Could you please add me to the January 2018 spread?
User name: Puptimo
Application type: Family
Physical presence:1300
APP Sent:January 5th, 2018 via regular mail, no tracker.
Thanks

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Could you please add me to the January 2018 spread?
User name: Puptimo
Application type: Family
Physical presence:1300
APP Sent:January 5th, 2018 via regular mail, no tracker.
Thanks
Added! Goodluck...

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Hi Admin. Could you please add me to the January tracker?

Application Type: Single
App Sent: January 8th
App Delivered: January 10th
Physical Presence: 1099.5
AOR: .......

Michoo2018

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

Dear mrniceguy3981, thank you for clarifying my post. Yes, you are absolutely right. I have posted the info given to me by my friend and using my ID. Yes, the application was urgent.
We are not sure, though, whether his application was considered as the urgent request or will be processed as a regular one.

AOR after almost a month, isn't it a bit late?

Today (one day after AOR), he has access to ecas. Application was received...no more information.

Another thing that my friend pointed out to me was the mistake in his address. The number of the street was wrong. He checked his initial application and he did give the correct address! He sent a request to change his address. We hope they did not sent anything via regular mail...Things happen.

Does anyone know if test invite comes by regular mail or email.

Thank you.
Have a great day
In Dec. 2017 tracker, I see application received on De. 29th got AOR, may be they are not processing your friend's application as URGENT!!!

Tipika1

Jan 31, 2018
I have gone thrice to home country. I marked NO in 9c. But I send a covering letter reasoning why I was out of Canada and since the question is regarding working outside Canada as a crown servant and does not apply in my case.
Was your application returned for marking No in 9C and not filing the CIT0177 Residence outside Canada?
my husband missed this question in fact, he did not make any choice but provided the details of the travels. My application was considered as complete and I've marked YES for the time spent outside the country, I did not provide the CIT0177, only the copy of the online physical presence calculation tool

coolskull

Apr 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

Please add me to the January Tracker.

Details:

ID: coolskull
Application type: Single
Application Sent: January 19, 2018 (through Canada Post Xpresspost)
Application Delivered: January 25, 2018
Physical Presence: 1191 days
AOR: Waiting

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi everyone,

Please add me to the January Tracker.

Details:

ID: coolskull
Application type: Single
Application Sent: January 19, 2018 (through Canada Post Xpresspost)
Application Delivered: January 25, 2018
Physical Presence: 1191 days
AOR: Waiting
Added! Goodluck...