Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
New here. Admin please update:

Sent: Jan 9, 2018
Arrived: Jan 15, 2018
AOR: Feb 19, 2018
IP: March 27, 2018

Applied with family. Location- Ottawa
We have similar timeline and location. They requested my finger print on May 1st which I sent immediately since then silence!

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
We have similar timeline and location. They requested my finger print on May 1st which I sent immediately since then silence!
Interesting. We didn't get fingerprints request (yet)? this is random right? . We did sent a police certificate from our previous residence outside of canada...I also sent an email asking about my status so far and they said this is within the normal process time :-/

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Interesting. We didn't get fingerprints request (yet)? this is random right? . We did sent a police certificate from our previous residence outside of canada...I also sent an email asking about my status so far and they said this is within the normal process time :-/
It's a good sign you didn't get FP request as it slows down things further. Ottawa office is very sleepy, I haven't seen anyone called in for test so far.

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
It's a good sign you didn't get FP request as it slows down things further. Ottawa office is very sleepy, I haven't seen anyone called in for test so far.
I had a conversation with a colleague today and she said she is called to do the test next week. (also family application) Her case is in process since Feb... well hope we are close to that.

Reactions: iKhalid and Manal90

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
We did send a police certificate from our previous residence outside of Canada because we have been living in Canada less than 3.5 years at the time of the application submission.
since you live in canada for 3.5 year so u didnt send a polic clearance in canada?

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
since you live in canada for 3.5 year so u didnt send a polic clearance in canada?
Not one from Canada. I know that if you live in Canada for less than 3.5 years you send them police certificate from your prior to Canada residence.
What did you do? And how long have you been living in Canada?

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Not one from Canada. I know that if you live in Canada for less than 3.5 years you send them police certificate from your prior to Canada residence.
What did you do? And how long have you been living in Canada?
ive been living here in canada for 5.5 years. i m planning to submit my application this week thats why makes me confused if do i still need to submit a police clearance here in canada.

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
ive been living here in canada for 5.5 years. i m planning to submit my application this week thats why makes me confused if do i still need to submit a police clearance here in canada.
I don't think you need to according to the guide which says:

"Within the last 4 years, if you spent 183 days or more in another country (other than Canada), you must provide a police certificate. You must provide a police certificate for each country where you spent 183 days or more."

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
I don't think you need to according to the guide which says:

"Within the last 4 years, if you spent 183 days or more in another country (other than Canada), you must provide a police certificate. You must provide a police certificate for each country where you spent 183 days or more."[/QUOTE

thank you

Solangio

Nov 8, 2017
Just for statistics:

ID: Solangio
App type: Family (4)
Physical Presence: 1,560
App Sent: Jan. 5th, 2018
App Est. Delivery: January 15, 2018.
In Process: March 28, 3018