+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

kanaida

Jul 21, 2018
Hi There, Just wanted to update you all. I finally got my PPR after about 12 months My Timeline as follows:
AOR - 16 Jan 2017
Medicals Passed - 20 Jan 2017
RPRF - June 5 2017
BG2 - July 5 2017
ADR - Passport Copy + RCMP Copy - 1 November 2017
PPR - January 3 2018

Stay strong and be patient, thats the key. We waited about 1 year. Now waiting for COPR to be processed from ADVO. have no idea how long thats gonna take! :):)

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Any movement with the few of us remaining for PPR in this group? I’m still waiting and the Jan 25 will mark my one year.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
The same situation as yours.. Marked 1 year today...
What office is your file in and do you know the status of your file components? My file is in Etobicoke and according to the officer last week, all parts are now passed but it’s not approved as yet. Just waiting.

VishRam28

Oct 11, 2018
What office is your file in and do you know the status of your file components? My file is in Etobicoke and according to the officer last week, all parts are now passed but it’s not approved as yet. Just waiting.
Mine is in New Delhi Office
It's pending for security

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Extensive travel history

Hello folks, first, good luck to everyone still waiting for your PPR! I have a question specifically for those of you that had extensive travel histories to find out whether your PPR was affected or delayed in any way.

I had roughly 100 international trips in the last 10 years, which I meticulously reported in the Travel History section of my application. Most of the travel was to Schengen countries for work while I lived in the UK, but I also had some travel to the Middle East, Africa and South America, with more frequent travel to Asia and the US.

I was only required to produce upfront PCCs for the UK and India, which I did.

I have a mid-December AOR and have a long way to go, but it’s never too early to start worrying, right? ;) I would be grateful for any experience or insight you can share.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Guys it’s PPR just a week shy of my one year anniversary with IRCC. AOR Jan 25, 2018 - inland EE PNP. I just received the passport request for my dependents and the letter indicate that I will be contacted for landing interview.
The problem is that I’m not in Canada.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys it’s PPR just a week shy of my one year anniversary with IRCC. AOR Jan 25, 2018 - inland EE PNP. I just received the passport request for my dependents and the letter indicate that I will be contacted for landing interview.
The problem is that I’m not in Canada.
Not an issue. Such interviews are scheduled with a delay of 4-6 weeks. So unless you’re going to be away more than that no issues. And in any case you should be able to reschedule if needed.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Not an issue. Such interviews are scheduled with a delay of 4-6 weeks. So unless you’re going to be away more than that no issues. And in any case you should be able to reschedule if needed.
Thanks for the reply. I plan on flying in when scheduled anyway to avoid any further delays and do a kind of soft landing interview. Now have to wait on Vancouver office to schedule the landing interview.

I82register

Jan 22, 2019
Im joining in late for this party, but I thought Ill share as Im sure im not the only one still waiting.

AOR Jan 8th 2018. Been stuck in IP2 Bacground Check for I dont know how long, around 9 months.

While IRCC has been taking a nap, got a new job, new passport, moved to another country... Hope none of it will be an issue. Have to do the medical again, and probably the police certificates too. Damn.