+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
seems that things are moving finally!!....lets hope for the best!! :) By the way, yesterday I received an email from Mexico, where is the VO that process aplications for mi country, they say that my application is in queue for review and that I should rest assured that they will contact me for the next stage of the processing of my file.
Yeah...I couldn't believe when the status changed...had to read it multiple times lol...I am not sure about the VO.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Was this another IP2 mass update? I also moved to IP2 today, 147 days after AOR.:)

Happy for you guys.
Oh god ... please dont be another mass update!! Ip2 today as well for me.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dear Friends.
Hope to find all of you very well.
I am an applicant for EE and submitted my application on 18th Jan 2018 and received AOR on the same date.
My application is being processed by consultant so I have no access to myCIC account. For that very reason I am unable to share any time line as when I got my medicals passed or any other update.
However, I received request for ADR on 5th Feb which demanded to upload Travel History or Schelue A form. After that there was a gap of 5 months and 5 days and next comminication was made by CIC on 10th July 2018 and they asked me to upload my Job Description letter from my first employer , which I provided with in 4 days.
On 17th July , 6 months have been completed and there is no sign of any PR. I have requested my consultant to share the picture of myCiC account on a regular basis with me which he is doing.
On 14th july when I uploaded ADR the status of ADR showed the doc has been uploaded . After that on 28 july it showed we are reviewing your add doc. As of today on 8th Aug it is still showing that we are reviewing your add doc while medical is passed and eligibility, BG is in progress. I think i am in IP2 stage. Is it so? Pls comment.
Another peculiar thing I noted today was biometrics data being shown in myCIC account , just above the status panel and below the personal informations like name, uci and app number. What does it shows? On july 31 new rule has been introduced by IRCC that they will now take biometrics of all permanent resident applicants. What should I expect next from IRCC? A biometric request or PR email?
My visa office is London which has a notorious repo of having great backlog. I am from Pakistan, single applicant. CRS 472 . I was invited with in 6 hours after I submitted my application in EE pool but it has been a very long and frustrating journey after AOR. I am a doctor by profession.
I submitted a CSE two days ago to IRCC to which they have not replied yet. I have never ordered GCMS notes.
I was told about this forum by a senior member and the discussions made by you people really helped me to analyse my application . I hope you people will help me with my queries. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to all of you.
Regards

Reactions: annevn8

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Dr. Saab-Yes, you are in IP2. If they need anything, they would contact you otherwise it's just a waiting game. You could order GCMS notes and you would know the details on your case. The Biometrics data field also shows up in my application. I wouldn't worry about that. You would directly receive the PPR email if your application is factually correct and meets all requirements. If the wait is killing you, try meditation :)

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dr. Saab-Yes, you are in IP2. If they need anything, they would contact you otherwise it's just a waiting game. You could order GCMS notes and you would know the details on your case. The Biometrics data field also shows up in my application. I wouldn't worry about that. You would directly receive the PPR email if your application is factually correct and meets all requirements. If the wait is killing you, try meditation :)
Dear thank you for your reply.
But I think meditation wont help either.

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
You are from Pakistan? Your AOR is 14th Jan as I can see in your signature. Can you share your complete time line pls.

Reactions: atif66

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Dear Friends.
Hope to find all of you very well.
I am an applicant for EE and submitted my application on 18th Jan 2018 and received AOR on the same date.
My application is being processed by consultant so I have no access to myCIC account. For that very reason I am unable to share any time line as when I got my medicals passed or any other update.
However, I received request for ADR on 5th Feb which demanded to upload Travel History or Schelue A form. After that there was a gap of 5 months and 5 days and next comminication was made by CIC on 10th July 2018 and they asked me to upload my Job Description letter from my first employer , which I provided with in 4 days.
On 17th July , 6 months have been completed and there is no sign of any PR. I have requested my consultant to share the picture of myCiC account on a regular basis with me which he is doing.
On 14th july when I uploaded ADR the status of ADR showed the doc has been uploaded . After that on 28 july it showed we are reviewing your add doc. As of today on 8th Aug it is still showing that we are reviewing your add doc while medical is passed and eligibility, BG is in progress. I think i am in IP2 stage. Is it so? Pls comment.
Another peculiar thing I noted today was biometrics data being shown in myCIC account , just above the status panel and below the personal informations like name, uci and app number. What does it shows? On july 31 new rule has been introduced by IRCC that they will now take biometrics of all permanent resident applicants. What should I expect next from IRCC? A biometric request or PR email?
My visa office is London which has a notorious repo of having great backlog. I am from Pakistan, single applicant. CRS 472 . I was invited with in 6 hours after I submitted my application in EE pool but it has been a very long and frustrating journey after AOR. I am a doctor by profession.
I submitted a CSE two days ago to IRCC to which they have not replied yet. I have never ordered GCMS notes.
I was told about this forum by a senior member and the discussions made by you people really helped me to analyse my application . I hope you people will help me with my queries. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to all of you.
Regards
Dr. Saab,

We are on the same boat with almost similar chronology for events. All the VOs are silent from some time now. I reckon August would definitely come up with good news for all of us. Stay positive and relax since the wait is inevitable. I am from Pakistan and timeline is signature.

Cheers

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Dr. Saab, Pakistani here as well. 192 days. My application is with LVO. That's where they do Background check. Stay clam, it'll come soon.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Punjab-the other side. My signature is my timeline.
So are you from India?
Good Luck brother for your application . I hope that you receive your PPR asap. In Sha Allah
However, if you are from India then this delay in your application is the very first case which I have seen/witnessed for the Indian applicants. Usually the Indian applicants receive their PPRs with in 4 months after submitting their AOR (This is just my opinion).
Good Luck with your PPR. Hope it comes very soon.

Reactions: jmodi and PB_TX_BC

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dr. Saab,

We are on the same boat with almost similar chronology for events. All the VOs are silent from some time now. I reckon August would definitely come up with good news for all of us. Stay positive and relax since the wait is inevitable. I am from Pakistan and timeline is signature.

Cheers
Dear Atif Bhai,

Thank you for your kind reply and some positive comments. Really very well appreciated.

I have seen in your signature that your are currently in UAE. Here, we both also share some similarity as I did my Matriculation from Abu Dhabi, UAE. My family was settled there and later on we shifted back to Pakistan, in order to complete my higher education mainly. This forum is also playing role to bridge us and cherish some wonderful moments of our lives. Hats off.

Now coming back to our applications. You are applying as a couple with your dependent children, you should have received your PPR till now. As I have heard that single applicants are scrutinized heavily as compared to the married ones. I dont know why this delay has occurred in proceedings of your applications. However, I hope and pray that you hear your PPR news asap. Best of luck for that.

I also hope that August will prove lucky for all of us and we all will receive PPR email very soon. In Sha Allah

Yes Atif Bhai, I am trying to stay positive with this inevitable wait. I am a very positive person in this respect, I have only asked my consultant twice about the proceedings of my application in entire period of 6 months. Nowadays, I am actually facing some trouble at my work place and dont want to continue the present job hence this frustration and anxiety is coming. I hope I will be able to overcome it very soon. In Sha Allah.

Thanks once again for your support. Cheers.

Reactions: atif66