Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Just got my status update today to appear for Oath on the 150th Canada day.
Good luck to all to finish the hourney soon

Congrats Joe ...

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
Finally....

"We sent you a notice on June 7, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 6, 2017 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

The test is so early. Are they serious?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Still waiting for my test invitation.
I called them this morning and they told me that they are still waiting for my security clearance. But, it doesn't mean that they will wait for the results before they call me for the test. It depends on the officer if she/he wants to invite me for the test after the security clearance or not !!!

Continue to wait !!!!

Congrats to all of those who completed their process and for those who have progress in their application.

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
I called them this morning and they told me that they are still waiting for my security clearance. But, it doesn't mean that they will wait for the results before they call me for the test. It depends on the officer if she/he wants to invite me for the test after the security clearance or not !!!

Continue to wait !!!!

Congrats to all of those who completed their process and for those who have progress in their application.
I think sometimes they can invite u for the test even without security clearance finish...in my test officer told me clearnce is done so nothing to worry about which means sonetimes they do interviews before clearnce comes back..good luck Sa3Sa3

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017

Continue to wait !!!!

I just got mine today. Yours won't be far behind. I'm with the St Clair office, probably the slowest one.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Finally wife will be taking oath on July 1. (ecas updated). (its a saturday)

Congrats Joe, I see you're also taking oath on july 1.
(Gotta wait for the letter to see if its at local office or somewhere else though)

Best of luck to everyone.

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Quick question...

I am currently studying here in Canada for my second degree. If I am able to obtain a copy of my home country university transcript, used during my admission into my school here in Canada, would that be sufficient as proof of language? Or do I need to obtained an official one from my home country university all over again for this purpose?

thanks
Joe
I used mine as well, but when i sought the help from "Skills for Change" they said I should have a letter clearly stating that the medium of Instruction used in my university is English. She then moved on explaining, that the immigration officer will look for this together with your TOR and Diploma. Which I did and my sisters application, and everything went through smoothly.

I suggest you contact your University and ask for the same letter, to minimize the possibility of requesting for additional documents. I am not sure, or read of anyone from here who did NOT provide a similar letter for the Language proficiency part. Or you could always take the other recommended options.

Best of luck!! :)

Yumi

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017

Continue to wait !!!!

in your signature it says that you passed the criminal ,,, and now they are in process security ??? last time I remember , I asked you if you requested ATIP and you answered no ,,, did you consider it now ,,

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
in your signature it says that you passed the criminal ,,, and now they are in process security ??? last time I remember , I asked you if you requested ATIP and you answered no ,,, did you consider it now ,,
No. I won't request it at all. I don't think it will add any value. Was it valuable for you? Did it help you to understand anything? Do you recommend me requesting it?

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
No. I won't request it at all. I don't think it will add any value. Was it valuable for you? Did it help you to understand anything? Do you recommend me requesting it?
to be honest ,, yes ,, at least I have their notes in front of me ,, 2nd I know that I will be enrolled on 2nd test ,, which is my case cuz I missed my first ,, 3rd I order 2nd ATIP to compare the note in the 1st and in the 2nd ,, once more thing in your case,, I also order the ATIP for my csis notes ,, and I ordered also the csis notes from check that link

https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

adubey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
to be honest ,, yes ,, at least I have their notes in front of me ,, 2nd I know that I will be enrolled on 2nd test ,, which is my case cuz I missed my first ,, 3rd I order 2nd ATIP to compare the note in the 1st and in the 2nd ,, once more thing in your case,, I also order the ATIP for my csis notes ,, and I ordered also the csis notes from check that link

https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php
I agree with Paul. You can see whats going on with your file. I can see in my case all of the security clearances have passed however the agent hasnt started looking at the files to complete the assessment.

Reactions: paulvoyer

hegelff

Mar 20, 2017
Oh, Boy, CIC is so slow. almost 2 months after citizenship test, no change to app status.
I've figured out one thing during such a long wait. DON'T vote for liberals for provincial and federal government elections. NEVER! EVER! Their efficiency is appalling.