Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Praying!
VISA ISSUED...
Praying!
LANDED..........
Praying!
jeddai said:
I think they basis is the medical expiration. You, suzy and me have almost close medical expiration.
I think not in the case of other march and april applicants because there are some who got their PPRs but the expiration of their medical will be next year.

perry.w1224

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Markham
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila / CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2016
LANDED..........
18-10-2016
jeddai said:
How far has your application reached? Has it come to PPR already?
Yes I got PPR last Monday. Still waiting for COPR. Overall smooth application. They asked me to submit new passport photos, police certificate and copy of marriage certificate during the process though but after that it was smooth.

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
perry.w1224 said:
Yes I got PPR last Monday. Still waiting for COPR. Overall smooth application. They asked me to submit new passport photos, police certificate and copy of marriage certificate during the process though but after that it was smooth.
Sounds great! May I know who is your VO?

perry.w1224

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Markham
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila / CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2016
LANDED..........
18-10-2016
jeddai said:
Sounds great! May I know who is your VO?
I don't know who the VO is but the documents were being processed in the PM unit at the Manila office. I'm currently in Canada so I sent the passport documents to Ottawa. Medical file expires next weekend so I'm a bit nervous and rushing them at the same time.

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
Hi all,

My wife got passport request. However, trying to decide whether to send to Vienna or to send to Canada office. This is from the letter i received:

E. Report Back to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O)
This option is only available to you if you and all of you accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months with access to a Canadian residential address. Please follow these additional procedures:

a) First, you need to inform the Canadian Embassy in Vienna that you intend to submit your passport to the CPC-O. If you are required to pay the RPRF and haven’t done so already, you must provide the Canadian Embassy in Vienna a copy of your receipt before sending your passport to the CPC-O.

b) Add two passport-sized photos of yourself and any accompanying family member as per instructions at point “C” above.

c) Purchase a pre-paid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post (Regional type if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National type for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet or purchase a label online at http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers to monitor your envelope.

d) You are required to send your passport together along with a copy of the first page of this letter by mail or courier and all relevant document to one of the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
Canada

My wife and I will be in Canada so is this a better option? When the say "you need to inform the Canadian Embassy in Vienna that you intend to submit your passport to the CPC-O", what does this mean? How do i notify them? Do i send an email?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

countrygal

Sep 26, 2015
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 8th, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 23rd, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 26th,2016-AOR2 May 3rd,2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 8th,2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hoping for August 2016!!!
DeHdez15 said:
I totally feel the same way as you...
I sent my application on January 28, and yes, applicants from March are now getting PPR :(

Yep...I applied January 8th. I sent in police check over a month and a half ago and still waiting for PPR....Getting very frustrated here

perry.w1224

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Markham
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila / CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2016
LANDED..........
18-10-2016
mmarkovs said:
Hi all,

My wife got passport request. However, trying to decide whether to send to Vienna or to send to Canada office. This is from the letter i received:

This option is only available to you if you and all of you accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months with access to a Canadian residential address. Please follow these additional procedures:

a) First, you need to inform the Canadian Embassy in Vienna that you intend to submit your passport to the CPC-O. If you are required to pay the RPRF and haven’t done so already, you must provide the Canadian Embassy in Vienna a copy of your receipt before sending your passport to the CPC-O.

b) Add two passport-sized photos of yourself and any accompanying family member as per instructions at point “C” above.

c) Purchase a pre-paid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post (Regional type if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National type for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet or purchase a label online at http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers to monitor your envelope.

d) You are required to send your passport together along with a copy of the first page of this letter by mail or courier and all relevant document to one of the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
Canada

My wife and I will be in Canada so is this a better option? When the say "you need to inform the Canadian Embassy in Vienna that you intend to submit your passport to the CPC-O", what does this mean? How do i notify them? Do i send an email?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
They said it here clearly:
This option is only available to you if you and all of you accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months with access to a Canadian residential address.

If you are currently in Canada and plan to be here for 3 months then send it to Ottawa. Just e-mail Vienna to let them know that if this is the case.

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
perry.w1224 said:
They said it here clearly:
This option is only available to you if you and all of you accompanying dependents are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months with access to a Canadian residential address.

If you are currently in Canada and plan to be here for 3 months then send it to Ottawa. Just e-mail Vienna to let them know that if this is the case.
Yes I know thanks. I was just unsure of how exactly you notify Vienna. I guess like you said, I can email them with the UCI/Application number. Also, I was curious as to if maybe it would take less or more time to receive the documents with COPR back depending on if it isent to Vienna or Canada. Thanks again

perry.w1224

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Markham
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila / CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2016
LANDED..........
18-10-2016
If you live in Canada and you send it by xpress post it takes 1 business day if you're in Ontario and 2-3 business days in other province/territories. Then probably another 2 weeks for them to process everything and mail it back to you which can take another 1-3 business days depending on your province.

I have no idea how long it'll take sending it to Vienna though. But yes definitely e-mail them or submit a web inquiry form.

suzyph

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016 / SA:18-03-2016 / AOR2 30-05-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT 11-05-2015
Med's Done....
RETAKE 23-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
My background check is now in progress in myCIC.
Hope PPR soon.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
suzyph said:
Hope PPR soon.
My background check has been in progress since July! :mad: :(

I just sent in a case specific enquiry because I got engaged last week. I know that engagement is not a legal change of status but I applied as common law so dont think that it will hurt my application in any way!

suzyph

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016 / SA:18-03-2016 / AOR2 30-05-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT 11-05-2015
Med's Done....
RETAKE 23-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
NRSY said:
My background check has been in progress since July! :mad: :(

I just sent in a case specific enquiry because I got engaged last week. I know that engagement is not a legal change of status but I applied as common law so dont think that it will hurt my application in any way!
It might not damage your application. Even you're engaged still common law.
Just always pray for your application.
In my case, Since june 3 i have no updates. We felt so much frustration.
After 4 months finally i got update.

pamtee

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
05102016 AOR2: 06232016 SA RECEIVED: 06222016
IELTS Request
NONE
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Praying!
VISA ISSUED...
Praying!
LANDED..........
Praying!
suzyph said:
Hope PPR soon.
congrats po! lapit na yan :)

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
Hello all,

Just to update you all... On September 27th I got a request form immigration for an interview over the phone. The interview was booked for last Friday, the 14th. It was short, smooth (even I was freaking out and nervous) and apparently a success as the immigration officer interviewing me said my application was going to be approved.
She mentioned my husband and I will receive an email requesting my passport in the following days/weeks and the email will also have instruction to be follow in reason to finalize our process.

My lawyer said once the officer said its approved its DONE!!!!! So excited and happy!!! Words can describe! However, we are not going to be 100% ready to celebrate until I have all my documents/cards with my pics in my wallet! Lol! Waiting impatience for their email to finalize everything...

My office is SP-Brazil.

Will keep you guys posted!
Thanks a lot... Wish you all the best!

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
suzyph said:
Hope PPR soon.

Wow, PPR soon! Hoping for PPR to come soon. We almost have the same timeline.