+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2016 OID APPLICANTS (FUNDS NOT CONVERTED AND NOC REMOVED IN NEW LIST)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please network here who's NOC is removed from the new SINP OID list, and who applied on January 2016 intake who's status is "In Process" and funds not converted.

I am worried about the situation and can't sleep properly. I am 3rd Jan OID applicant, NOC 2281, on 22nd April got "In Process" still my funds not got converted and also my NOC is removed from the new OID list. I am thinking it could be the negative impact on my application because Saskatchewan started issuing nominations who applied on 4th Jan and i am still in "In Process" status.

Guys i need your valuable suggestions on this.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same situation. The new NOC list will not affect the Jan intake applicant.

THE SUPER KING said:
Hi All,

Please network here who's NOC is removed from the new SINP OID list, and who applied on January 2016 intake who's status is "In Process" and funds not converted.

I am worried about the situation and can't sleep properly. I am 3rd Jan OID applicant, NOC 2281, on 22nd April got "In Process" still my funds not got converted and also my NOC is removed from the new OID list. I am thinking it could be the negative impact on my application because Saskatchewan started issuing nominations who applied on 4th Jan and i am still in "In Process" status.

Crownking

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Same here. I believed it will not affect. I saw some of them who are nominated that their NOC is removed from the list.

Let's wait in God's time.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
THE SUPER KING said:
Hi All,

Hi, :)

Dont worry because that newly posted application guide is exclusive and effective for the next batch of applicants/ next intake.
Have more patience and pray. For sure, your nomination is on the way. ;)