January 2014 Intake

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOA ready
GIC ready
File ready
Ielts 7.5 (nothing below 7)

When is the good time to file my application for january intake to CHC?

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
RohanP said:
hey guys! i got my acceptance offer from Concordia uni :)
Bro you are going for which course??

Vipul

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
@Harman: There's no good time to apply as such. Apply as early as possible. I applied for a visa under the university category on July 31st for Jan 2014 intake. Still awaiting a response from the embassy. I guess, they need to wrap up the Sept intake applications first before jumping over to the Jan 2014 lot.

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone let me know about universities or Colleges available for Business Analyst courses in Canada. I want to apply for jan 14 intake. Please help me with options. and also if anyone has knowledge of SAP certification from Canada please give some information or suggestions.

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
lakshmanan said:
Apply for seneca by mid september , so tat yu can have time to decide. Because i planned to do the same. I too applied for concordia and will be applying to college as a back up.

Lakshmanan
How much time Seneca usually take to make a decision on an application? If we apply in Mid september I think we could become late for visa, loan and may be GIC processing. What do you say? Will it be easy to meet the deadlines even if I apply in mid september?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidroy09 said:
Hello Guys,

I will apply for Jan,14 intake under SPP Category. But I am not able to search any good course for myself which can satisfy my profile and future goals.
My profile:-

B.TECH (Computer Science)- 74%
Work Experience- 2 yrs as Software Engineer in INFOSYS Technologies
Multiple Project awards at Undergraduation

IELTS- 7 Bands ( R-7.5, L-7.5, S- 6.5 , W-6.0)
GRE -303
TOEFL - 96

I really liked the course -Information Systems Business Analysis in George Brown College, Toronto and it do satisfy my career goals.
But this course is for 1 year and hence i will get 1 yr post study work permit :(
How can i manage this? This can hamper my future Job and PR chances as well :(

Since this is Jan intake , so courses are limited in many colleges. Moreover , I don't feel any other college under SPP satisfies my needs and profile.
I CANNOT APPLY TO ANY UNIVERSITY IN CANADA DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF GOOD FINANCIAL DOCS AND ITR of my family.

Please guys help me out. I already serving my last month in Infosys. Can this harm my VISA chances?

Please suggest me some good course and college.
Thanks in Advance

Hi sid, I am also applying for GBC for Business Analyst IT program as it is the only course which satisfies my choice of course as I want a semi technical course in IT and certainly not a developing or coding one. Can you help me with other colleges/ universities that you might have come across for Business analyst profile brother? I have applied in senecca and centenial for backup but i seriously dont wish to go to centenial. My first priority will be GBC. Can you help me with more options? and did you get offer from GBC for jan 14?

parulkhanna

Jul 10, 2013
Punjab India
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii

I applied to Concordia Univ,Montreal for Jan 2014 Program (MASC).

Applied on : 13 May
All Docs Reached : 26June
Last Updated Status :26 June ( Application is under evaluation , will be notifed as decision is made. Its been 2 months no change in status , lemme know if any one can help ????

Thanks in advance

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@parul
You can contact Concordia regarding this or send an email to them through connect2concordia portal
However for jan intake they have started giving offer letter
So you can contact them they can provide you ths status

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parulkhanna said:
Hii

I applied to Concordia Univ,Montreal for Jan 2014 Program (MASC).

Applied on : 13 May
All Docs Reached : 26June
Last Updated Status :26 June ( Application is under evaluation , will be notifed as decision is made. Its been 2 months no change in status , lemme know if any one can help ????

Thanks in advance
One of my friend was facing this same problem. He also applied for jan 14 in same college. He called the college and only than his issue was resolved. Try calling the college once in a day. He has received the offer

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i'm new to this thread wud really need ur help!!
i'hve done my b.sc(maths,electronics,computer science)[70%-NO backlogs] now i'm lookin forward to do PG diploma in business management but many ppl advised to choose a related course in computer science as chances of gettin visa wud be bright !! guys plzz help what to do now ....eraly reply wud be really appreciated ..as i'm plannin to apply clgas now ;D

engrtanzeel

Aug 22, 2013
Hey guys its Tanzeel from Pakistan.

I have been offered admission at University of Ottawa in MEng in Chemical Engineering (Coursework) for Winter 2014 session.
Currently waiting for there Letter of Acceptance although I have been mailed too. Than currently buzy in arranging all the necessary documents required for applying to Student Visa as soon as I get LOA.

My professional profile is as follows;

Currently working as Trainee Process Engineer at a 3000 bbls/day Condensate Refining Facility from Dec-2012 till date.
B.Eng Chemical with 81.44% or 3.70 CGPA
XII 70.8%
X 70.4%
IELTS 6.5 (L=7.5, R=6.5, W=7, S=5.5)

Now as you can see I will be applying freshly for student visa. If some brothers and sisters have already been issued the LOA kindly guide me that how should I register for my course. Its a funny thing to say but I am completely a nerd as I had opened my online Infoweb Account provided by University of Ottawa. So If someone is applying there for same course kindly guide me for all the procedures.... I will be very much thankful for your guidance regarding registering. This is my first time and I had only applied in this university due to my low IELTS band score and astonishing wiht the blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY got accepted... So many of the brothers here are requested If they can help me in any way possible...
Thank you for your anticipation.

Regards,
M. Tanzeel Usman

parulkhanna

Jul 10, 2013
Punjab India
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkapoor said:
@ parul
You can contact Concordia regarding this or send an email to them through connect2concordia portal
However for jan intake they have started giving offer letter
So you can contact them they can provide you ths status
Hii ,Firstly Thanks for Replying .. I mailed connect2concordia regarding my freezed status at login portal and i got following reply

Dear Parul,
Thanks for your admission inquiry.

Please note the file was readied for review on June 26th, 2013 however decisions on winter semester files will commence in mid-September when the cycle changes to winter.

We are still making decisions on fall semester files.

We hope this helps to answer your inquiry.

Regards,
XXXXX

Now my question is ,It is strange as September intake has long gone and they are saying that they are still making decisions on Fall semester.Although as per forums i have been reading some people have got there decisions for Jan2014.Pl help

rajkamal1327

Jul 24, 2013
Dear all is that possible for me to apply a course to Canada as I hve
completed my degree 10 years back do they have any criteria that there shd
be 5 or 6 years gap
raj from chennai

nittrik

May 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a professional with over 6 years of work experience,I wanted to go for higher studies earlier but wasn't able to because i was under a bond for 3 years with my current organization. My bond is over and I am free to pursue my dream.

My profile is
10th standard 65% 2001 from C.B.S.E
12th standard 68 % 2003 from C.B.S.E
Bachelors of Arts 56% -2006 – Meerut University
IELTS – 6.5 overall not less then 6.

I started working in 2006 and still working as a Sr. Risk/research Analyst (AML/KYC compliance) and I have finished 3 projects for global clients on site United States, good travel history valid B1/B2 visa for US

Managed to get an admission in fall 2013 but unfortunately due to delay in processing of my education loan I wasn’t able to apply for Visa.
Now again my application has been accepted for PG Diploma in Project Management @ Humber College for Jan 2014.

I am all set to proceed with my fee and GIC but I am really worried due to my low percentage in bachelors and more then 6 years of GAP in education, I don’t know whether my work experience and travel history is going to help or not.

Need help and suggestions after reviewing my profile about my chances of getting a Canadian Study Permit.