+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
shamloo said:
Yes, he is the smart one jingi. He just pretend that it is not so important matter for him :p :p :p ; on the contrary, I'm sure he will be the first one of us who land in Canada!!! ;) ;) ;)

It's less than a week for MI5... Fingers crossed for our friends in this forum...
Rightly said...but i think u wld b thr already to welcome us...Rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
aifarooqi said:
hello logooooo

how r u old buddies wats new any goood news wats going around

any news yet .... dear shamloooo, jingi geee :p samirsa and allll old buddies

the time is near :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi aifarooqi

How r u? Wish all of u best of luck.

samirsa

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
samirsa said:
Hi aifarooqi

How r u? Wish all of u best of luck.

samirsa
Best of luck to all the applicant and my dear forum member who get rejected due to cap reach..i wish all the luck to you and also prayers from my side for your smooth process.

Warm wishes & regards,

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
jingi said:
Rightly said...but i think u wld b thr already to welcome us...Rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Look at this one guys:

Feds putting freeze on skilled worker, immigrant investor programs

http://www.theprovince.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html
http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
shamloo said:
Look at this one guys:

Feds putting freeze on skilled worker, immigrant investor programs

http://www.theprovince.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html
http://www.montrealgazette.com/business/Feds+putting+freeze+skilled+worker+immigrant+investor+programs/6850692/story.html
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi all

Very bad new for us. go through the bellow link:

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
what is this bakwas dostooooo .....i dont get this news its for investors or all immigrants

samirsa said:
Hi all

Very bad new for us. go through the bellow link:

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aifarooqi said:
what is this bakwas dostooooo .....i dont get this news its for investors or all immigrants
yeh news aapke liye hai farooqi ji... ::) ::) ::) ::)... they knew u hav lots of money for investment, hence dis plan to welcome u......

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
hahaha yah i have lot of money but immigration nahee ho rahee :p

wats news all categorites are opening or not i have heard that this time 250 applications are to be accepted :eek:

jingi said:
yeh news aapke liye hai farooqi ji... ::) ::) ::) ::)... they knew u hav lots of money for investment, hence dis plan to welcome u......

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
BAD NEWS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Calgary, June 28, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the latest step in re-designing Canada’s economic immigration system.

Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).

“We have been making lots of changes to our economic immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We will take the next six months to do a lot of the heavy lifting to get us closer to a fast and flexible immigration system.”

The pause will allow CIC to make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications. This is an important step in moving towards a faster, more flexible immigration system, while immigration levels are at a historic high.

Since the launch of Canada’s Economic Action Plan 2012, Minister Kenney has announced a series of changes to CIC’s economic immigration programs. They include:

eliminating the backlog of old FSWP applications;
improving the selection of FSWs;
creating a new Federal Skilled Trades Program;
modifying the Canadian Experience Class to help transition successful skilled temporary workers to permanent residence;
changing business immigration programs to target more active investment in Canadian growth companies and more innovative entrepreneurs; and
moving towards a new application management system, to develop a pool of skilled workers who arrive in Canada ready to begin employment.
“This temporary pause on new Federal Skilled Worker applications will allow us to set the program on a new course as we intend to launch revised selection criteria soon,” said Minister Kenney. “The pause has no impact on the number of workers Canada admits into the country, as CIC continues to process applications already received. Current immigration remains at historically high levels.”

Application intake is expected to resume in January 2013, when the proposed FSWP regulatory changes – which will be published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months – are expected to come into force.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act allows the Minister to issue special instructions to immigration officers to enable the Government of Canada to best attain its immigration goals. Since the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, four sets of “Ministerial Instructions” have been issued relating to Economic Class applications.

Under this fifth set of Ministerial Instructions, CIC will also introduce a pause on new federal IIP applications. This pause will remain in place until further notice, allowing the Department to make progress on processing its existing inventory.

As Minister Kenney announced earlier in April, CIC will be consulting with provinces, territories and stakeholders on ways to reform the current IIP in order to maximize the economic benefit to Canada. The Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, to promote growth in the Canadian economy.

The temporary pause on FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with offers of arranged employment or those applying under the PhD eligibility stream. The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available online in the Canada Gazette tomorrow.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
BAD NEWS GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

Sorry dude.
It is very sad news and so sorry to hear that :( :( :(
But it is also just a delay in your re-applying not an obstacle.
I think you all are going to re-apply in January 2013 again. January is your month guys, and I'm sure this January will be your victory month :) :) :)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Its a last day update of the news really tiresome situation when many applicant are hoping to apply in July now they have to wait for six month...really was happy when i see a cap will be reset if no news were published..but last moment turnover another bombshell from CIC ...

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Warm wishes and regards,

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
After reading dis i feel my chances are too low becos i am exactly 67 points now...kuch bhi yaha waha hua my points wil go for a toss.... So guys dropping the idea of Canada as of now... Aifarooqui ke jaise bahut sare paisa hona ke baad shayad sochenge... :) :) :)... Keep in touch..... Wil send u all my personal e-mail id.... BYE ALL :'( :'( :'( :'(

Changes to federal skilled worker programs as of July 1, 2012
Why are you putting a temporary pause on Federal Skilled Worker applications?
Why are you putting a temporary pause on Federal Skilled Worker applications?
CIC is implementing a temporary pause in order to draw down the FSWP inventory, helping to clear way for the introduction of a new application management system to support our “just in time” vision of immigration. The temporary will also enable the Department to concentrate efforts on bringing in an improved FSWP to select skilled workers who will be better positioned to succeed in the Canadian economy.
Application intake will likely be re-opened to coincide with the launch of the revised FSWP selection criteria and new Federal Skilled Trades Program. The proposed regulatory amendments will be pre-published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months and are expected to take effect by early 2013.
It is important to note that this temporary pause on new FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with qualifying offers of arranged employment or to those applying under the PhD eligibility stream.
Will CIC continue to process existing Federal Skilled Worker applications in the inventory?
Will CIC continue to process existing Federal Skilled Worker applications in the inventory?
Yes, CIC will continue processing eligible Federal Skilled Worker applications received to date.
What sort of changes can we expect in the new FSWP grid?
What sort of changes can we expect in the new FSWP grid?
Based on the FSWP program evaluation and stakeholder and online consultations in spring 2011, the FSW selection criteria will be modernized, with an updated distribution of points on the grid. The proposed changes are intended to better select skilled immigrants who will be able to contribute to the Canadian economy.
Proposed changes include:
• introducing minimum official language thresholds and increasing points for language;
• making changes to the assessment of education points to reflect a foreign educational credential's value in Canada;
• redistributing points for age to benefit younger immigrants who will be active members of the workforce for a longer timeframe;
• reducing points for foreign work experience and increasing points for Canadian work experience;
• increasing the integrity of and simplifying the process for the Arranged Employment factor; and
• facilitating the immigration of skilled tradespersons by establishing a separate Federal Skilled Trades program using selection criteria that are more specific to those in the skilled trades.
When will the revised FSWP be in place?
When will the revised FSWP be in place?
The full regulatory changes proposed to the Federal Skilled Worker selection criteria, the new Federal Skilled Trades class and the Canadian Experience class changes will be pre-published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months. Final publication is expected before the end of the year, with the new requirements taking effect in early 2013. The Department also expects to issue an updated occupation list at that time.