+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
please help. samirsa/ airfarooqi/ fswcio. ..

my doc was returned last feb 16 2012, until now i haven't received it. .
do canada send it thru regular mail only or it is registered mail. . if
registered they do not have tracking number. . .

do i need to follow up the cio regarding my situation .. thanks

ibtihaj

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jan-2012
Nomination.....
PER: 28-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 overall,Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hopefully will waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
my PER dated 28 Feb 2012 , Visa Office London , no communication from the LVO , NO AOR :'(

when wud i get my MR request any idea guys?

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
immanuelluna said:
HELLO GUYS... JUST WANT TO UPDATE REGARDING MY STATUS... AFTER 2 MONTHS AND 25 DAYS MY 1ST AOR FROM CIO APPEARED ON MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT. AND IT WAS A NER. 64/67. I WILL JUST RE-APPLY ON JULY BECAUSE WHAT I KNOW IS THEY WILL CHANGE THE POINT SYSTEM.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Please see a copy of your assessment email below.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

IMMANUEL FRANCO LUNA
U107 C3 SAINT PAUL MAKATI PRIME SAINT PAUL STREET

SAN ANTONIO VILL MAKATI CITY MAKATI 1203

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

UCI: 59543089
*59543089*

Application: E000064577
*E000064577*

Dear IMMANUEL FRANCO LUNA:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Official language proficiency 8 24
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering educational credential.

You were assigned 8 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned maximum points for age and work experience.

No points were assigned for adaptability for your spouse's education. Adaptability points are awarded for the highest level education credential completed. The documents you supplied indicate that the highest level of education completed by your spouse was higher secondary education. No points are awarded under adaptability secondary education or for incomplete degrees or diplomas in accordance with Sections R73and R83 of IRPA.

Five points were assigned for adaptability, for a relative in Canada.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Mate its heart break,
very very sad ...
empathy from my heart...
just going through the mail i would recommend you to do IELTS again.....i know you will have to score in two band higher which i think you will...
hope your noc will be there in next as i have prayed for the forum active member who have got their document back due to cap reached...

Warm Regards....

Spartan 300

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
immanuelluna said:
HELLO GUYS... JUST WANT TO UPDATE REGARDING MY STATUS... AFTER 2 MONTHS AND 25 DAYS MY 1ST AOR FROM CIO APPEARED ON MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT. AND IT WAS A NER. 64/67. I WILL JUST RE-APPLY ON JULY BECAUSE WHAT I KNOW IS THEY WILL CHANGE THE POINT SYSTEM.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

IMMANUEL FRANCO LUNA
U107 C3 SAINT PAUL MAKATI PRIME SAINT PAUL STREET

SAN ANTONIO VILL MAKATI CITY MAKATI 1203

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

UCI: 59543089
*59543089*

Application: E000064577
*E000064577*

Dear IMMANUEL FRANCO LUNA:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering educational credential.

You were assigned 8 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for adaptability for your spouse's education. Adaptability points are awarded for the highest level education credential completed. The documents you supplied indicate that the highest level of education completed by your spouse was higher secondary education. No points are awarded under adaptability secondary education or for incomplete degrees or diplomas in accordance with Sections R73and R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Ohh...
lets hope good for next session.

When you had applied and when you got this mail?

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
immanuelluna said:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

NAME
ADD

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

UCI: 59XXXX
*59XXXX*

Application: E0000XXXX
*E0000XXXX*

Dear NAME:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

Oh bro i am feeling so sory for you and giving you best of luck next time. And go for ielts again as my spartan300 bro suggested you best of luck once again God bless all

Mr_Canadream

Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immanuelluna said:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

NAME
ADD

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

*59XXXX*

*E0000XXXX*

Dear NAME:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

I am so sorry for hear it from you. I wish you best luck next time.

And my best recommendation right now is to try to gain more points in IELTS.
Study and dedicate to IELTS as much as you can as there is good indications that CIC will heighten the exigences for IELTS in the new system points in July.

Best of luck to us all!

Warm Regards

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
ibtihaj said:
my PER dated 28 Feb 2012 , Visa Office London , no communication from the LVO , NO AOR :'(

when wud i get my MR request any idea guys?
I hope soon after you get your AOR...and then Medical

Best of Luck

Warm Regards...

Spartan 300

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
spartan300 said:
I hope soon after you get your AOR...and then Medical

Best of Luck

Warm Regards...

Spartan 300
Bro +1 for you doing a great job and wishing for your MR to come soon may God bless all.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
dudegujrat said:
Bro +1 for you doing a great job and wishing for your MR to come soon may God bless all.
Appreciated...
+1 from my side for your motivational words...

Warm Regards...

Spartan 300

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
immanuelluna said:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

NAME
ADD

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

*59XXXX*

*E0000XXXX*

Dear NAME:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

try again with batter IELTS score...this is not the end of this world

best of luck

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that dear...

As other FORUM members suggested, just try to give your IELTS again. & we hope in the next session you will go through... best of luck

immanuelluna said:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Thank you

D.A.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

NAME
ADD

PHILIPPINES

1 March 2012

*59XXXX*

*E0000XXXX*

Dear NAME:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 10 10
Education 20 25
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 21 21
Adaptability 5 10
TOTAL 64 100

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hi Friends,

Please comment!

I got my PER on 4th March and afterwards no correspondence from LVO so I wrote to the LVO on 09th April and received following response today.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
rocky994 said:
Hi Friends,

Please comment!

I got my PER on 4th March and afterwards no correspondence from LVO so I wrote to the LVO on 09th April and received following response today.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
I'm as same as you dear. My visa office is Ankara and no news!!!! :'( :'( :'(
We are totally forgotten!!!!

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
shamloo said:
I'm as same as you dear. My visa office is Ankara and no news!!!! :'( :'( :'(
We are totally forgotten!!!!
God knows whats going on, all i wanted to just share the updates with u guys.
Hope for the best.

Rocky