+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
immanuelluna said:
hello my frnd. same here. I applied last Jan 12 and CIO receive Jan 18, 2012. Til now I hav not riciv any PER/NER from them. just always pray. god bless
me also but mine was in late feb.

btw what is your NOC?

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jingi said:
Spartan 300 - u the most active member in the forum now..... +1 for u
+1 for My fren Jingi....
pyar do pyar lo....

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
spartan300 said:
Please click on in process then it will reveal your ecas ....

Warm regards.....

Spartan 300
Hi Spartan,
I am talking about inside details of INPROCESS, I click inprocess but there's only LOGOUT button inside it.

Regards,
Rocky

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
rocky994 said:
Hi Spartan,
I am talking about inside details of INPROCESS, I click inprocess but there's only LOGOUT button inside it.

Regards,
Rocky
hey mate its looks little tricky...i have not heard about it....
so mate the best advice is to post it Qorax forum he is the better man if he answer it otherwise i dont have any idea....
Warm regards.....

spartan 300

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
spartan300 said:
hey mate its looks little tricky...i have not heard about it....
so mate the best advice is to post it Qorax forum he is the better man if he answer it otherwise i dont have any idea....
Warm regards.....

spartan 300
Thanks mate

Jaipreet

Apr 9, 2012
My application was sent on 20th March 2012 & they have sent the file no. on 2nd April 2012. I am waiting for the acknowledgement letter now. Does anyone have an idea about this?

Regards,
Jaipreet

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
rocky994 said:
Thanks for your input my friends. No idea what VOs are really upto, let's pray for positive outcome for everyone.
BTW what about your E-Case status? I am little curious as my status shows INPROCESS and inside there's no details only LOGOUT button appears.

Regards,
Rocky
To be frank dear Rocky this year E-CASE is not very updated! Compare to the last year situation, I've heard lots of complains about E-CASE this year in every where!!! Thus, I think there is no serious problem, and just Canada E-CASE system is getting lazy!!!!!!!

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
shamloo said:
To be frank dear Rocky this year E-CASE is not very updated! Compare to the last year situation, I've heard lots of complains about E-CASE this year in every where!!! Thus, I think there is no serious problem, and just Canada E-CASE system is getting lazy!!!!!!!
Hi Shamloo,
I have received PER so im pretty much relaxed, the only concern is why the E-Case is not updated so far. I wish speedy processing for me and everyone and for status im not worried at all.

Regards,
Rocky

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
shamloo said:
Mate, you might be right cause just imagine cic have to update ;lots of status so may be few mistake by their side every might be lazy...and hope he will have his ecas status revealed...

Warm regards...

Spartan 300

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Saskatoon, April 11, 2012 — The Government of Canada is strengthening its partnership with employers to ensure the economic immigration program better meets the needs of Canada’s economy, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today at a roundtable discussion with Saskatoon employers.

The Government is building a fast and flexible economic immigration system that focuses on finding people who have the skills and experience required to meet Canada’s economic needs. The development and delivery of a modernized, efficient economic program will rely on partner engagement and – in particular – a greater role for employers. The Government is working to better understand employers’ challenges, their workforce planning, hiring and recruitment practices, and the circumstances in which they use the immigration system. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) also wants to hear from employers in specific areas where changes are proposed to its programs.

“Economic growth and job creation remain the top priorities for our Government,” said Minister Kenney. “Labour shortages are becoming a growing problem in many regions, and this is particularly true in this part of the country. Our Government wants to make it easier for employers to hire permanent or temporary foreign workers when no Canadians are able to fill a position, and we want to involve employers in immigrant selection.”

Today’s roundtable is part of a series of meetings to consult with employers – who have first-hand knowledge of the economic impacts of Canada’s immigration policies – on how they can be more involved in immigrant selection, and to update them on work the Department has under way. Previous sessions with senior CIC officials have taken place in Halifax, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, St. John’s and southern Saskatchewan. Minister Kenney will also meet with employers in Halifax next week.

The Government has already undertaken some initiatives to make the immigration system more responsive to the needs of employers. For instance, the Department processes federal skilled worker applications with a qualifying job offer on a priority basis. CIC also recently redesigned its website to include a new section to guide employers to the most suitable programs for hiring permanent and temporary foreign workers. The new section of the website builds on the success of other online tools for employers, such as the Employer’s Roadmap.

“We want to go from a passive immigration system to an active system where Canadian employers are actively recruiting people in the international labour market from abroad,” said Minister Kenney.

During the meeting, Minister Kenney also outlined several important Economic Action Plan 2012 commitments to the immigration system. These include:

•Realigning the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to better meet labour market demands;
•Supporting further improvements to foreign credential recognition and identifying the next set of target occupations beyond 2012;
•Moving to an increasingly fast and flexible immigration system where priority focus is on meeting Canada’s labour market needs; and
•Returning applications and fees to certain federal skilled worker applicants who have been waiting for processing to be completed.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
shibu said:
Dear Mates

I received MR+PCC+RPRF today.God Bless all.

Congratulation my fren....
Warm Regards...

Spartan 300

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
shibu said:
Dear Mates

I received MR+PCC+RPRF today.God Bless all.
Congrats Shibu....