+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
klmy said:
M not senior in this forum ...bt as far as i know the application which they returned due to cap reached they gave XE mark...which u cant check on ecas..UCI u can use for other applications with CIC...hope m rite.. :-[
if my application is not put into process why they gave me UCI number that what me not understand .....??

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better luck next time Ali ! lets see what happens with mine :-\
But why they have given you UCI no?? Did they clearly mention that it is due to Cap or is it due to NER ?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Jatta said:
Better luck next time Ali ! lets see what happens with mine :-\
But why they have given you UCI no?? Did they clearly mention that it is due to Cap or is it due to NER ?
UCI and one more number XE is written with lead pencil ....

following is wording on letter:

your application was received after maximum of 500 complete federal skilled worker applications per NOC 4152 was reached.

i will scan and upload here for all returning applications reference ...

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That was quite quick response ;D anyhow that was not my intention :) lets see when do I get back mine ::)

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Jatta said:
That was quite quick response ;D anyhow that was not my intention :) lets see when do I get back mine ::)
no its oki dear .... i know what is the situation becos i go through this processs so chill will jatta ... :p :p :p :p

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
aifarooqi said:
if my application is not put into process why they gave me UCI number that what me not understand .....??
They processed your application and recorded all of your documents. You may ask why! In case you won't change it in your next application for any probable reasons! If you change any thing in your next application, for instance your job title, they consider it as a cheating. Thus, the UCI number is a reference to your recorded, previous documents, and they are going to compare this information to your next probable application in the future.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
UCI and one more number XE is written with lead pencil ....

following is wording on letter:

your application was received after maximum of 500 complete federal skilled worker applications per NOC 4152 was reached.

i will scan and upload here for all returning applications reference ...
where exactly ur UCI number written on application? they only gave me XE number and i think that XE is UCI number.. what else ref u got ? ???
may be they blacklisted ur applicaton and u can not apply again in july !!! :p

S.A.K

Jan 26, 2012
dear shamloo,
I also got NER for not sending them transcripts with my application.
in how many days you got your application package back as I have not yet recieved it even after one month of NER.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
S.A.K said:
dear shamloo,
in how many days you got your application package back as I have not yet recieved it even after one month of NER.
First of all, did they provide ur UCI number with ur NER email? if yes, most likely u won't get ur documents back.
If no, than u can get them back. u have to write to them either by email or fax asking them to return ur documents.
you didnt send transcript wid ur application which mean u have a incomplete application, in that case they should have return ur application straightway widout giving NER, but lord knows only how CIO works. :-[ Thanks

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
JINGI ...SHAMLOOO .. FSWCIO .. SAMIRSA ....

SURPRISE ...... ...............

I GOT POSITIVE FEEED BACK ....................

????

?????????????

??????????????????

??????????????????????

GOT MY APPLICATION BACK ........................HAHAHHAAH YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .....
Congratulation buddy.. is ur DD safe? where is our party ;)

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
S.A.K said:
dear shamloo,
I'm so sorry to hear that dear. I completely agree with FSWCIO about this. Firstly, why you got NER in the first place when your application is not complete; this is odd! Secondly, usually when you get NER, they are not gonna send your application back to you.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
where exactly ur UCI number written on application? they only gave me XE number and i think that XE is UCI number.. what else ref u got ? ???
may be they blacklisted ur applicaton and u can not apply again in july !!! :p
XE number is written on the top of main application form and UCI number is written in the UCI number space in the form ..... thats all and red stamp on the top with date of receiving application ..... but its with lead pencil it means that next time in UCI number i have to mention that number or not ...???

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
They processed your application and recorded all of your documents. You may ask why! In case you won't change it in your next application for any probable reasons! If you change any thing in your next application, for instance your job title, they consider it as a cheating. Thus, the UCI number is a reference to your recorded, previous documents, and they are going to compare this information to your next probable application in the future.
so i have to mention this number in new forms i fill or i leave this blank ......

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
XE number is written on the top of main application form and UCI number is written in the UCI number space in the form ..... thats all and red stamp on the top with date of receiving application ..... but its with lead pencil it means that next time in UCI number i have to mention that number or not ...???
dont cry.............we all have to mention it next time we apply.
AND we all got UCI number whoever got application back from CIO. ;D

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
dont cry.............we all have to mention it next time we apply.
AND we all got UCI number whoever got application back from CIO. ;D
if u also got this number why are u doing dramaaas here ...... thats why i hate u .. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

u even dont know anything just trying to be smart over here ....huh :p :p :p :p :p