Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
inflight said:
Hi,

So I checked ECAS this morning (7AM EST, 4:30 PM IST) and found that it was decision made.

The application never went to "in process". From "application sent" it jumped to "Decision Made".

We sent the passport through DHL. We did not send any retun envelope.Yes, I'll post again once PP reaches home.

Regards.
congrats inflight :) good to know that ecas never showed "in process" ;):)

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
inflight said:
Hi,

So I checked ECAS this morning (7AM EST, 4:30 PM IST) and found that it was decision made.

The application never went to "in process". From "application sent" it jumped to "Decision Made".

We sent the passport through DHL. We did not send any retun envelope.Yes, I'll post again once PP reaches home.

Regards.
Congrats! great news :)

when did u sent your PP to the embassy?

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
inflight - Thanks for your reply.

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inflight said:
Hi,

Regards.
wow!...congrats!...that's a good sign!...a week after, your visa will arrive!...please, share us your timeline... :D

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Soon hopefully before October 2012
I'm just from the post box,I thought I would at least find something but I got nothing.I gues then visa offices are very different.my passport has been at Nairobi vo since 30th of may.I'm tired of checking my e-case status too....I I will give myself eight weeks hopefully I will get it.this is my 4th week a month I wait 4more weeks plus 2more weeks of thevmailing process then I can hopefully have my visa back....somebody please tell me what noficatoon someone gets so as to know that passport is ready for collection.do they call?email?or do they just send the passport......please reply guys I'm down

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
dreamcatcher said:
Just so you know Permanent Residence Confirmation arrived Friday, June 22. I just copied and pasted that from facebook post I made earlier.
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!!!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
dreamcatcher said:
Cool thanx for that missmini. Yup it's all systems go now. Well actually I chose the nick "dreamcatcher" cos i have a native indian one hanging above my bed and it always gives me good dreams, never have a bad one, so I think they do work!. :)

So yeah can't wait to see my beautiful wife in Montreal!, I've really missed her so much!. Still got some things to take care of here thou business stuff then fly and see some of my family in Oz land before spending a little time in the U.S first to meet up with my wife before we head to Montreal.

Ahhhh a white christmas!!!!!!!!!. well hopefully Montreal gets some snow the end of this year will be nice. That's one thing i have to take up is ice-skating. I have tried dogsledding, now that is super fun!.

Yeah Sydney visa office is fast, good stuff, a great city by thw way too, so they did a fantastic job with processing our application super fast.

Yours is comming!!!!!, trust me!!!!!!!!!!.

:) :)
Oh we get white chritmases alright, I'm from Montreal too!! You'll have a blast here don't mind us frenchies :p

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
cgagnon said:
Oh we get white chritmases alright, I'm from Montreal too!! You'll have a blast here don't mind us frenchies :p
loooooool thanks for the laugh cgagnon that's cute and funny :p :p :p

yes it is such a nice place and we r a nice Montreal group ;D can't wait to go back;

on a side note, today i was actually checking for my spouse the online language ressources micc has to offer and they r really good, i suggest them to all moving there who need to improve the language skills; it's true that the interface is pretty old and u need a french speaker next to u to guide u around but as content it's a very good start :)

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Hey guys!
Not much to report. We sent my husbands passport to LA on June 15, the tracking number is still not active yet for the return so we do what we do best, wait some more lol.
Once his address appeared under his login on ecas there was actually a typo. I emailed them earlier this week and they responded that they had updated it.
Our ecas status has also changed to decision made under my husbands name.

We feel really lucky and blessed that all in our app only took 5 months to be approved, however the 4 months that it took me t collect all the info had to be worth something right :D

My main reason for posting this morning is to ask...

Anyone in the JANUARY thread that has had any recent updates that they don't see on the spreadsheet could you please message me and I will update ASAP. I'd really like to keep up with the tracking until the very last person has been approved!! Take a look through and send me any updates or corrections.

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
I don't have any special update for the spreadsheet, but I got an email this morning asking for us to send documents proving our intent to reside in Canada.

We're gonna get some stuff together in the next day or two and send it mega express (along with an e-mail with all docs as attachments too). Don't want this to slow us down!! But am a little relieved to finally hear something. They are definitely looking at it!

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Soon hopefully before October 2012
alf+jlh said:
Hey guys!
Not much to report. We sent my husbands passport to LA on June 15, the tracking number is still not active yet for the return so we do what we do best, wait some more lol.
Once his address appeared under his login on ecas there was actually a typo. I emailed them earlier this week and they responded that they had updated it.
Our ecas status has also changed to decision made under my husbands name.

We feel really lucky and blessed that all in our app only took 5 months to be approved, however the 4 months that it took me t collect all the info had to be worth something right :D

My main reason for posting this morning is to ask...
Ya please include passport request on 21may

Anyone in the JANUARY thread that has had any recent updates that they don't see on the spreadsheet could you please message me and I will update ASAP. I'd really like to keep up with the tracking until the very last person has been approved!! Take a look through and send me any updates or corrections.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
missmini said:
loooooool thanks for the laugh cgagnon that's cute and funny :p :p :p

yes it is such a nice place and we r a nice Montreal group ;D can't wait to go back;

on a side note, today i was actually checking for my spouse the online language ressources micc has to offer and they r really good, i suggest them to all moving there who need to improve the language skills; it's true that the interface is pretty old and u need a french speaker next to u to guide u around but as content it's a very good start :)
I'm glad I made 2 people laugh yesterday!! My husband will be taking french classes as well but I can tell you that they learn a lot by just being around us.... For example my husband learnt real quick that MOUFETTE meant SKUNK after the dogs got sprayed twice in the middle of winter :) you see on hand learning goes a long way ;D

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Amoss said:
It's been so long since I wrote anything here.. Part of me is bummed out that we still haven't heard anything I guess. But I wanted to say hi anyway!

Anyway, gotta stay positive. Congrats to all those getting PP requests and so on! It's a big move and it really is exciting!
Hey Amoss!! I just got off the phone with CIC...I spoke to a super nice lady called Fabienne.... Here is the deal! Ottawa is processing Step2 for all United States applications.....The Visa itself will be issued from LA.....So now I get why my file is still in Ottawa...and it's actually a relief!! Hang in there! Soon it will all be over!

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
cgagnon said:
Hey Amoss!! I just got off the phone with CIC...I spoke to a super nice lady called Fabienne.... Here is the deal! Ottawa is processing Step2 for all United States applications.....The Visa itself will be issued from LA.....So now I get why my file is still in Ottawa...and it's actually a relief!! Hang in there! Soon it will all be over!
thanks for the uplift! 8) we got a request for more info (proof of intent to reside in Canada) email today so we're gonna try to gather what they need in the next day or two and have it sent off by Monday at the latest. Just don't want this to slow things down too much...

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Amoss said:
thanks for the uplift! 8) we got a request for more info (proof of intent to reside in Canada) email today so we're gonna try to gather what they need in the next day or two and have it sent off by Monday at the latest. Just don't want this to slow things down too much...
Which means your file is in process ;)