+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2012 Applicants - Join here!

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Jan 2012<br /><br />App. Delivered : 11th Jan 2012<br />
AOR Received.
NO AOR <br /><br />Approval ........: 1 March 2012<br />
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
YES<br /><br />PP Delivered ..: 18 April 2012<br />
LANDED..........
6th May 2012<br /><br />TOTAL TIME ...: 99 days
pelipeli said:
@ simply simple, congrats! that was very fast.. i really admire your calmness and serenity in going thru the application. wish I had some of that.

yes its a lot of stress for everyone involved, and yes, even if there will still be stress upon arriving here and settling, its a happy and exciting kind of stress, not the anxious, lonely kind that comes with waiting and being away from your spouse.

I just want to say also that taking a course here for you to qualify for a job really depends on the situation.. Like for me, I landed a great job after just 3 weeks upon my arrival here, no Canadian experience, no Canadian studies or anything.

Good luck to you and congrats again on the fast VISA, welcome to Canada =)
Thanks so much,, I though people will think that I am mad as I wrote so long,, But wanted to express what all goes through my mind. and yes, it depends for the job, some people like doctors even wait for an year,, to get a course in Canada and then continue services, and some get job as soon as they land, within a week.. Depends on the field a person is in..

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
Hi Everyone,

I have an update for everyone from January.

I have received my passport with VISA back from NEW DELHI visa office.

My Timeline is :

Category........: FAM

Visa Office......: New Delhi

App. Filed.......: 9th Jan 2012

AOR Received.: NO AOR (Received APPROVAL LETTER BY MAIL on 1 March)

File Transfer...: Dont Know

Med's Done....: Some where in Nov 2011

Passport Req..: 16th March-2012, ND received PP on 19th March (Ecas shows In process on April 11 2012, Decision Made was the status when i checked next week on 18th may be decision was made the previous week only and ecas updated later for me.)

VISA ISSUED...: Received on 18th April by Registered post. (When i received Passport, I checked ecas and found the updated status "DECISION MADE" under "Application for Permanent Residency")

I have been watching this January thread from so long, and kept monitoring the progress but never wanted to start the discussion as I didnt wanted to get addicted and kept my calm.
I also was waiting for srinivas.vadapalli 's updates because he had received PPR almost 15 days before me, and was very eager that he receives the passport back stamped as his update always helped me to keep my calm and his passport back stamped meant that I am also close.. But i dont know where his file stuck. I feel that he shouldnt have had contacted MP so soon.

Anyways,, Guys,, You all helped me to keep my calm..

I m not here to tell you that I have got my PP with Visa, I have gone through all those emotions that you all have gone through, after always seeing the time of CIC increase.
I m here to boost everyone, that If I have got it,, You are also close,,
I truely know whats the pain of staying away from the better half (Our life partner), Truely wish from inside,, that all you get together with your spouse soon.

And for Srinivas, I from my heart, pray, that you get the VISA stamped Passport in 4-5 days,, may be on 30th April (Monday) by post.

I felt so helpless sometimes, Its tough guys,, Getting Visa is not just the best thing, The new life has just started and starting a new life, afresh,, Job is the next big thing, Even bigger that what we thought,, Its not easy, you have to again start some short time course, Learn driving,, getting driving liscense is not easy in Canada, and without liscense,, if u get a job far away,, without car,, you will be changing the busses, route to route,, Whats good in Canada is we earn better, but except that, Life is tough.

Not that I m very lazy person who is scared to work or scared of hectics in life, but If we try to calculate it, When you marry, a month before it , you are busy, you cant concentrate on job or business, so next after marriage you will atleast spend some time together,, go on Honeymoon, watch movies together, go here there, visit relatives, etc etc.. 2 months just hell busy, no time for work.

then your spouse will leafe to Canada due to work. Then within 2-3 months , application will be filed.

Till now total 4-5 Months.

Next Wait for 4-6 months for visa (if in Visa office like ND where it takes max 6 months)

Total 8-10 months, Then when you go there, you will need to do some 6 months course to quality for a job there.

Total 12 to 14 months, this is minimum time, some others from other VISA OFFICE wait till 2 years also.

So after minimum 1 year , you will be able to get job, from there you start your new life and look for settlement. But this one year is so stressfull. Like we guys were now stressed due to visa, then Stress in Canada for settlement.

I think I have gone into too much depth.. Thats y i never participated in the FORUM,, I m a deep thinker,, I get to depth. So i tried to stay away and keep myself calm, and checked updated on forum every 10 days. and rest of the days, made my mind beleive that I have never applied, so no checking please and no bothering.
Hmmm no words after reading these...just to say all the very best...

I applied 2days after u did :) not sure where my file is hiding in ND.

It looks like ND CIC is waiting for ur PP to stamp lol.....Gud luck for ur future

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
srinivas.vadapalli said:
I never knew I had fans and followers on this forum...Good to know...lol

Coming to the point of contacting the MP...It doesnt do any harm...These VO are also ppl and they can understand the intent behind being contacted by MP...So I dont think it will affect the processing of file...Moreover I dont regret contacting the MP...Infact i felt happy i got some info than being mad by waiting with no clue.

I wish your words come true and I am optimistic now its not that far away my wife rings my phone and says..."Hey....We got it"

I am definitely happy for you getting the Visa quickly...

Wish you a good life in Canada with your spouse and make sure you are in contact...

PM me for more info and can add me on FB as well.

Cheers,
Srini

Yup, Followers,, You had a gr8 PPR too.. and so i was keen to see your PP also.. And bro,, you have been a gr8 lifeline for everyone here.

And about the MP thing,, Its just that, i think.. that if there is any update with your file ,, whether you are updating status, adding job profile,, or adding any additional member like birth of child etc.. the file get pushed some back.. dont know exactly if that the exact case, but feel so,, and you contacted the MP,, and the VISA OFFICE for sure, would have some update for that also, that the Applicant asked for status,, They record each and every movement..

But finally, I know,, you already had IN PROCESS status, and file was being worked on by CIC. And though some delay somewhere, they have to finalize an opened file. And Good news is on its way..

Best of luck and surely will be in contact, and will also update here, when i get there about what all I went through in flight,, I have never flew in an AIR PLANE , and some say, feet get swelled due to long duration of sitting,, . And will update here about what all process needed to be done,, like on Indian airport and then on Canadian Airport,, Formalities sort stuff..

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
simplysimple said:
Hi Everyone,

I have an update for everyone from January.

I have received my passport with VISA back from NEW DELHI visa office.

My Timeline is :

Category........: FAM

Visa Office......: New Delhi

App. Filed.......: 9th Jan 2012

AOR Received.: NO AOR (Received APPROVAL LETTER BY MAIL on 1 March)

File Transfer...: Dont Know

Med's Done....: Some where in Nov 2011

Passport Req..: 16th March-2012, ND received PP on 19th March (Ecas shows In process on April 11 2012, Decision Made was the status when i checked next week on 18th may be decision was made the previous week only and ecas updated later for me.)

VISA ISSUED...: Received on 18th April by Registered post. (When i received Passport, I checked ecas and found the updated status "DECISION MADE" under "Application for Permanent Residency")
Many congratulations! This is a prime example to see that CIC does indeed follow some timelines! I wanted to ask you what things you did to make it easy for the VO to wrap up your file? Did you had any travel history abroad.. etc?

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Dont Worry...Your landing will be smooth....

If you need any info...just PM me...

Have a safe flight...

Take Care...

cheers,
Srini

simplysimple said:
Yup, Followers,, You had a gr8 PPR too.. and so i was keen to see your PP also.. And bro,, you have been a gr8 lifeline for everyone here.

And about the MP thing,, Its just that, i think.. that if there is any update with your file ,, whether you are updating status, adding job profile,, or adding any additional member like birth of child etc.. the file get pushed some back.. dont know exactly if that the exact case, but feel so,, and you contacted the MP,, and the VISA OFFICE for sure, would have some update for that also, that the Applicant asked for status,, They record each and every movement..

But finally, I know,, you already had IN PROCESS status, and file was being worked on by CIC. And though some delay somewhere, they have to finalize an opened file. And Good news is on its way..

Best of luck and surely will be in contact, and will also update here, when i get there about what all I went through in flight,, I have never flew in an AIR PLANE , and some say, feet get swelled due to long duration of sitting,, . And will update here about what all process needed to be done,, like on Indian airport and then on Canadian Airport,, Formalities sort stuff..

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nanipanjakadi said:
Hmmm no words after reading these...just to say all the very best...

I applied 2days after u did :) not sure where my file is hiding in ND.

It looks like ND CIC is waiting for ur PP to stamp lol.....Gud luck for ur future
Till the PPR, my progress was normal, but it accelerated in April, and you never, know, before you get the status updated online, Passport might already have been dispatched, as Website is updated on around only Tuesdays.

And everyone with New Delhi visa office, you all are on final stage,, Just a little more waiting,, ND office is very fast at processing after PPR, after PPR, 1 month average. to receive good news back.. And nanipanjakadi ,, keep patience,, patience is the best you can do to releive yourself.

BEST OF LUCK...

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lalatata said:
Many congratulations! This is a prime example to see that CIC does indeed follow some timelines! I wanted to ask you what things you did to make it easy for the VO to wrap up your file? Did you had any travel history abroad.. etc?
No travel history,, Added 250 photos,, Didnt add any call records,, as all calls were on skype, no emails records also..

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
No travel history,, Added 250 photos,, Didnt add any call records,, as all calls were on skype, no emails records also..
250 :eek: :eek: :eek: i just sent 20 mix of all, but i had a booklet of chat conversation and emails and phone calls...

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Dont Worry...Your landing will be smooth....

If you need any info...just PM me...

Have a safe flight...

Take Care...

cheers,
Srini
Added you to buddy list, but When try to go to inbox and click new message, it says "You are not allowed to send personal messages. "

I think i need 10 posts to remove all restrictions. Are you linked with something Vizag,, I saw someone profile on facebook while searching you, Dont know if thats your profile.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nanipanjakadi said:
250 :eek: :eek: :eek: i just sent 20 mix of all, but i had a booklet of chat conversation and emails and phone calls...
I dont want to scare anyone, but 20 photos, i think , not enough..

Atleast 30 pics of marriage, 20 pics of ring ceremony, if done on seperate day,, Rest pics of both of you together t prove you spent time together.
We had too much outing and some relatives functions, and submitted all that we could for the photos.

vignes

Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
30 Apr 2012
Still waiting.................... :mad:

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Also guys, when looking for tickets right now, I see that flight from same airline can range from 35 thousand rupee to 65 thousand rupee..

and where the difference lies, is on what day you wanna fly..

Tuesdays are the least cheapest flights, and sat sun are most costliest.

Also, every airline has divided economy tickets also in 2-3 sections, first few tickets for like 35000, and then next few at 45000 and last few at 60000 or more..

So when anyone gets the PP back, first thing is look for flight the very next day. Even if you are planning to leave after 1 month.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nanipanjakadi said:
oh, i just say, u have IN PROCESS status,, april 21,, u start packing bags bro,, one week max for good news.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
and nanipanjakadi, u have chat, call records attached to application, that also a good proof. so need not worry..

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
oh, i just say, u have IN PROCESS status,, april 21,, u start packing bags bro,, one week max for good news.
haha i have to let my wife know these as i am already in canada :) she is the sponsored person and i m the sponsor...but little bit scared now about the photos u were just saying...but left on god, he will take care of it now :)

u mean "Inprocess" sounds good after they received my wife's PPin that short duration?