+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2012 !! all students who gonna apply for visa for 2012

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunalgupte said:
Hello friends, I've just joined this discussion board.

I finished my B.Sc. in 2009 with Microbiology Subject and M.Sc. with Zoology Subject. I want to go to Canada under SPP. I've just gave IELTS on 3rd Sept. And I'll get my band score on 16th Sept.

I just want to ask whether I'll get any problem in getting visa if I apply under SPP for PG Diploma even if I am having PG degree?

Thanks in advance.

Experts' as well as experienced persons' advices are welcome...
Hi,

Little tough question :)

Since you hold a good academics, things are in your favour. If your proposed 'PG Diploma' is a professional qualification (not a generalist one) and related to your prior study, work (if any), thn chances exist for visa approval. But it depends on case to case basis.

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi89 said:
these are enough.. but u have to take a loan also..your counsultant would have told you....
jassi bai n everyone ..sry i dnt have time to read all ur posts naale mood vi off ya

i applied for my visa on 6th sep n got rejection on the very next day
You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
1. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

this was the reason given by them ...my consultants were also shocked as my ielts score is 7 bands and i am a class 12th student with no gap .......
i dont know what to do ,now i cant re apply in SPP will apply under general category next month ..plz help me out guys ....someone told me that for this intake embassy is very strict and is rejecting the applications left and right ...i mean i am a genuine student ,dont know y they rejected me ...was is because i applied early ? but this is so lame ..plz help me out guys ...waheguru ji sab te meher karan te sada sabh da visa lag jave ...

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
harman narang said:
jassi bai n everyone ..sry i dnt have time to read all ur posts naale mood vi off ya

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
1. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

this was the reason given by them ...my consultants were also shocked as my ielts score is 7 bands and i am a class 12th student with no gap .......
i dont know what to do ,now i cant re apply in SPP will apply under general category next month ..plz help me out guys ....someone told me that for this intake embassy is very strict and is rejecting the applications left and right ...i mean i am a genuine student ,dont know y they rejected me ...was is because i applied early ? but this is so lame ..plz help me out guys ...waheguru ji sab te meher karan te sada sabh da visa lag jave ...
sorry to hear dude.....koi ni rabb te vishwaas rakh...aur aisa kuch nai hai embassy visa refuse kar rahi hai....and jo reason aaya hai wo ielts par specific indication nai karta..just go through your documents and see what all things you can change in it....and do reapply after 15 oct....

and which course did you applied for , which college and what subjects you have in your +2 plus your board marks....

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010

1. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans
who is ur consultant .....?

22 really sorry ... we are waiting for sept. intake visa ..

and u put ur file very early ..becoz CHD vale stupid VO"s kol July diyan file payian a ...
now u can re-apply under general ..in oct ..

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Hey Guys, I am applying for the January intake this month under SPP. I have completed my bachelors in commerce (banking and insurance specialization) and I'm now planning to pursue Global Business Management from Conestoga College which is a 1 year course. I was wondering whether it is mandatory to include SoP, Cover Letter etc with the application? Will including these documents make my application stronger or It doesn't make any difference? I really wanted to obtain my visa on the first shot because visa being rejected would be rather embarrassing :p

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IamTheWalrus said:
Hey Guys, I am applying for the January intake this month under SPP. I have completed my bachelors in commerce (banking and insurance specialization) and I'm now planning to pursue Global Business Management from Conestoga College which is a 1 year course. I was wondering whether it is mandatory to include SoP, Cover Letter etc with the application? Will including these documents make my application stronger or It doesn't make any difference? I really wanted to obtain my visa on the first shot because visa being rejected would be rather embarrassing :p
Hi,

There is absolutely no need to include SOP, Cover Letter etc, as no one is going to even read them, simply because:

1. Such documents are not a part of Visa Checklist.

2. No mean exist for Visa Officer to verify the authenticity of such papers.

Visa Officer would like to see documents as mentioned on the Checklist.

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

There is absolutely no need to include SOP, Cover Letter etc, as no one is going to even read them, simply because:

1. Such documents are not a part of Visa Checklist.

2. No mean exist for Visa Officer to verify the authenticity of such papers.

Visa Officer would like to see documents as mentioned on the Checklist.
Thank you for clarifying mate. Btw will I encounter any problems obtaining a visa due to study mismatch since it is Bachelors of Commerce (Banking and Insurance) and Global Business Management ? I heard people on this forum are getting their visas rejected left and right for this intake :S

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IamTheWalrus said:
Thank you for clarifying mate. Btw will I encounter any problems obtaining a visa due to study mismatch since it is Bachelors of Commerce (Banking and Insurance) and Global Business Management ? I heard people on this forum are getting their visas rejected left and right for this intake :S
Hi,

Yes you are right ! We have many brave warriors who lost their first encounter with Visa Officer and got rejected for “Study Mismatch”. I am not an expert, just a student like you so its not possible for me to say anything concerning “Study Mismatch”.

But I still feel Visa is decided more on “overall profile” (I mean no chance exist for those who are seeking “shortcut” way to enter Canada). Here we have many cases where genuine applicants got visa in the very first attempt.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
but many genuine cases are also refused.....so just give your best shot....

trunalgupte

Sep 10, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

Little tough question :)

Since you hold a good academics, things are in your favour. If your proposed 'PG Diploma' is a professional qualification (not a generalist one) and related to your prior study, work (if any), thn chances exist for visa approval. But it depends on case to case basis.
Thanks a lot friend.
Well I am looking for such course only which is related to my prior study. i.e. I am looking for the course which is related to M.Sc. Zoology and not the B.Sc. Microbiology. Because I had low percentages in B.Sc. But I have done well and got 61.4% in M.Sc. Zoology. So do you have idea about any course related to Zoology or Animal Sciences? Any PG Diploma will be good for me...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunalgupte said:
Thanks a lot friend.
Well I am looking for such course only which is related to my prior study. i.e. I am looking for the course which is related to M.Sc. Zoology and not the B.Sc. Microbiology. Because I had low percentages in B.Sc. But I have done well and got 61.4% in M.Sc. Zoology. So do you have idea about any course related to Zoology or Animal Sciences? Any PG Diploma will be good for me...
Hi,

I am sorry I have no idea for Zoology/Animal Sciences (both these subjects looks very horrible and terrible :) ) but yes if you try on a University level (either for Masters or PG Diploma) thn chances are very high for Visa success.

You can google or (use bingo, when nothing works :) ) or may be you would like to refer http://www.canadian-universities.net

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Going to stouffville college(Insha Allah) I am supposed to resume in July,2011 before,but as Allah wants it,I have to extend my admission to jan.2012.
Stouffville college for ACCA

vicky86

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Mar-2014
Nomination.....
04-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
15-Apr-2014
Med's Request
15-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
20-May-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
01-03-2015 (already in Canada)
Hello Friends,

I've applied for Project Management in Centennial College (Jan 2012 intake), received admitt letter, planning to apply for VISA in mid Oct.

Best of luck for all applicants.

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hello "i am the walrus" :). since you did bcom and now going for global business management. In my opinion ..it wont attract course mismatch since you are into commerce field and also this course is post graduate course. gbm is generalised course and does not need a specific field of study to gain entry into course.

i am giving my opinion on non expert basis.

taq

Apr 15, 2010
@harman dude its very sad that u god rejected i was hoping tht ull get the visa any how best of luck for ur future......
iam scared to apply now ;)