+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2012 !! all students who gonna apply for visa for 2012

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
enfield said:
1. I am still not sure about it, I am not sure but I think your school (Ansal IT) may have some tie up with certain particular Canadian schools. I think I should check it out. Its really interesting.

2. If you trust me, I followed that 80 Percent rule in my own case. :) But yes, its better to be safe. As I said you have more thn enough funds. So, you can show Loan + 15 Lacs (from one party) + 15 lacs (from second Party).... And that's really more thn enough. I repeat, its much better to take certified loan as its verified and conclusive.

3. No doubt you should apply as quick as possible. In my own case I applied on 20th May at CHC Chandigarh but got “NO RESPONSE” even after 103 days. (I got the first call from CHC Chandigarh on 1st September).

4. I am not sure for TOEFL as it is not mentioned on the Checklist.
Thanks dude....
That made me feel much safer.

cheers

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
jassi89 said:
dude waise to 1 december last date hoti hai..but this time they have extended the the time till 15 december. same as august. but then also just think 1 dec is last date so that u can prepare you file as soon as possible and best time to apply is Oct and november before 20... but i suggest u to apply in oct bcoz if your visa gets refused you can apply again for jan session. So don't take risk like me...
rest regarding date i'll confirm you...
at the end leave it to god and just pray pray pray and pray....in visa only pray works...
Thanku for the reply.
But was your visa refused once?

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
abhi14191 said:
Thanku for the reply.
But was your visa refused once?
yes my visa is refused once...that's why i am telling more clear to you

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
jassi89 said:
yes my visa is refused once...that's why i am telling more clear to you
So sorry to hear that.
Can you please share why was your visa rejected? What was the reason given to you?

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
The reason they gave is , according to them i am not able to satisfy them that i will leave Canada by the end of the course because:
you proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other education opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

:-\ :-[ :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
seneca college
waiting for letter
jan 2012
3yrs adv dip in bness mngt
will be applyibg before 7th october, thats the deadline date in our country...

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
jassi89 said:
The reason they gave is , according to them i am not able to satisfy them that i will leave Canada by the end of the course because:
you proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other education opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

:-\ :-[ :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

Crap dude!!!!
Seriously this mismatch of studies is the one of the most common excuse given to applicants.

So what have you done to correct the problem? Did you change your course?

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
yup changed my course to one yer PG course...

psychopath109

Jul 16, 2011
harman narang said:
share ur college n course ...n most imp when r u gonna file ur application ???
Jan 2012 applicants can apply for visa after 1st Sep 2011 ....... so its tym guys ... ;)
All the best to everyone !!

I applied to centennial coll architectural technolgy 3 yrs pg diploma. I`ve done my b.tech in civil engg with 57% and 17 backlogs. Is backlogs the reason for my rejection last sem....... I also had an exp certificate in which my post was architectural technology..... the reason they gave was according to them i am not able to satisfy them that i will leave Canada by the end of the course because:
you proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other education opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans

psychopath109

Jul 16, 2011
According to them i am not able to satisfy them that i will leave Canada by the end of the course because:
Ielts : 7 ( above 6 every band)
Loan : two loans (7.5 from one bank and 5.4 from another)
college apllied : centennial (archtectural technology) 3 yrs Pg diploma
Medical submitted
B.tech in civil engg with 57% and 17 backlogs
1 Yr exp as architectural technologist
I applied under spp and i didn`t submit sop and cover letter....

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Thanks Harman.

One plus for you.

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jassi
can u tell me for which 1 yr pg course and in which collg u hv applied. As i hv also apllied to 1 yr PG course in sheridan collg. don't know whether i will get visa or not as i m already having masters degree.
Can u tell me can we change 1 yr pg course to 2 yr ug course after getting visa for the same jan 2012 session?

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Lovely_16 said:
@ jassi
can u tell me for which 1 yr pg course and in which collg u hv applied. As i hv also apllied to 1 yr PG course in sheridan collg. don't know whether i will get visa or not as i m already having masters degree.
Can u tell me can we change 1 yr pg course to 2 yr ug course after getting visa for the same jan 2012 session?
Yes dear once you get visa you can do any thing that you want...the only thing is that you have to get visa by hook or crook....

Bharath

Sep 10, 2011
Hi... I have applied for wirelesstelecommunications for Jan (2012) intake in Humber college. Pg program..any of u guys for that course or at least college. One more thing z that can we change our program like pg wireless program to international business after getting vissa. Z this case possible..plz help me in this regard. Thank you

trunalgupte

Sep 10, 2011
Hello friends, I've just joined this discussion board.

I finished my B.Sc. in 2009 with Microbiology Subject and M.Sc. with Zoology Subject. I want to go to Canada under SPP. I've just gave IELTS on 3rd Sept. And I'll get my band score on 16th Sept.

I just want to ask whether I'll get any problem in getting visa if I apply under SPP for PG Diploma even if I am having PG degree?

Thanks in advance.

Experts' as well as experienced persons' advices are welcome...