+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
Hello experts. Please help me on clearing my confusion over declining Provincial Nominee nomination.

I received ITA in 52nd Federal Express entry draw under Canadian Experience class(465 points). I also received 'nomination' from NBPNP.

I want to decline the PNP nomination as I already received ITA. Please advise.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Anyone applying with implied status work experience? Implied from off campus work permit to PGWP? Pls guide with what LOE should we add to explain? I am adding letter of degree completion + acknowledgement of applying for PGWP

SuperDuper

Dec 22, 2016
Guys very Important - I have an uncle who lives in montreal and is a canadian citizen. In personal detail they ask if I have a relative. I do not really speak to him or neither my family. But as he is related, in personal details I mentioned that I have a relative. (uncle)

Now it is asking me for a Proof of relation and Family Member Proof of Status (required).

What does the above mean? what documents are required. As he is my uncle do you think i should just say no? Plz help

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Sara_Gowri said:
Congratulations to all who got an ITA. :)

Could you please add us to the what's app group too..
+91 9445006464
+91 9677168550

Done

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I've now completed the entry of all the information and every section is showing as complete, however I have a few questions:

1) Does the address, work, travel and personal history need to be in chronological order starting with the most recent at the top? It's annoying you can't re-order things once you've input them. The personal history section carried forward my work history (which was in reverse chronological order anyway as I started with the oldest when inputting) and when I entered all the periods of unemployment to fill in the gaps this obviously just added to the bottom. Also on my travel history I started inputting oldest first so the oldest is at the top, will I need to delete everything and carefully re-enter? Is it necessary??

2) I am a UK passport holder and obviously being a part of the EU we don't get stamps in our passports when travelling within the EU and other borderless countries. I took a trip driving around Europe and camped one night here, one night there etc.. Do I have to enter all the different countries I passed through in chronological order? This will really fill up the section. I think I have to and I did enter most but I'm just double checking.

3) I have my bachelor's degree certificate with the date and grade on it (the degree itself that you're handed at graduation). I only have transcripts for year one and two showing my breakdown of grades as my uni submitted sealed transcripts directly to WES. Do I need all 3 or is the certificate enough?

Thanks!! Hope everyone's moving alone nicely with the application.

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts, I'm from Bangladesh. I got married under the Special Marraige Act of Bangladesh which allows interfaith marraige. Besides, in my wife's passport, my name isn't mentioned as her passport was issued before the marraige.

Is it requied to get my marraige certificate attested/verified from our Law Ministry? (I heard it might be required since mine is a especial case.)

Thanks in advance.

better_life

Jan 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have question regarding - Travel history. My spouse has travelling job, so its too arduous to figure out and enter all the work trips he had.

Is it ok if we just enter most recent visit to all different countries and may be attach copy of all passports in LTE ? (But I am not sure if all those passport pages can meet size requirement.)

Thanks in advance!

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
SuperDuper said:
Guys very Important - I have an uncle who lives in montreal and is a canadian citizen. In personal detail they ask if I have a relative. I do not really speak to him or neither my family. But as he is related, in personal details I mentioned that I have a relative. (uncle)

Now it is asking me for a Proof of relation and Family Member Proof of Status (required).

What does the above mean? what documents are required. As he is my uncle do you think i should just say no? Plz help
When you click next after filling all info it will take you to doc advisor page which will have a list of documents you require to submit. Check what proofs they need. In case you arent able to supplement that info come back and delete your uncle's info from relative. Doc advisor will automatically change

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
SuperDuper said:

I attached, my passport with back page showing my father's name. My father's passport copy with backpage showing my grandparents' name and my uncle's passport copy with back page showing my grandparents' name. all 3 together prove the relationship

aklldb

Nov 3, 2016
OMG! We're so glad to finally make it to the ITA! Still waiting on some details and actually not in a hurry to submit the documents.
Would anyone be so kind to add me to the whatsapp group?
+5543991414165
Thanks in advance!

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
aklldb said:
OMG! We're so glad to finally make it to the ITA! Still waiting on some details and actually not in a hurry to submit the documents.
Would anyone be so kind to add me to the whatsapp group?
+5543991414165
Thanks in advance!
Done

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Hello,

Just paranoid about the photo requirements...so after I scanned and saved as PDF file -

•The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm. YES
•The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph. YES
•The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The actual photo meets this requirement but when I measure the image in PDF file, it is larger than 36mm...Is that okay?
•Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. Is there a way to measure this???

Thank you!!

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesls1 said:
Hey guys,

I've now completed the entry of all the information and every section is showing as complete, however I have a few questions:

1) Does the address, work, travel and personal history need to be in chronological order starting with the most recent at the top? It's annoying you can't re-order things once you've input them. The personal history section carried forward my work history (which was in reverse chronological order anyway as I started with the oldest when inputting) and when I entered all the periods of unemployment to fill in the gaps this obviously just added to the bottom. Also on my travel history I started inputting oldest first so the oldest is at the top, will I need to delete everything and carefully re-enter? Is it necessary??

2) I am a UK passport holder and obviously being a part of the EU we don't get stamps in our passports when travelling within the EU and other borderless countries. I took a trip driving around Europe and camped one night here, one night there etc.. Do I have to enter all the different countries I passed through in chronological order? This will really fill up the section. I think I have to and I did enter most but I'm just double checking.

3) I have my bachelor's degree certificate with the date and grade on it (the degree itself that you're handed at graduation). I only have transcripts for year one and two showing my breakdown of grades as my uni submitted sealed transcripts directly to WES. Do I need all 3 or is the certificate enough?

anyone?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesls1 said:
Hey guys,

1) Does the address, work, travel and personal history need to be in chronological order starting with the most recent at the top? It's annoying you can't re-order things once you've input them. The personal history section carried forward my work history (which was in reverse chronological order anyway as I started with the oldest when inputting) and when I entered all the periods of unemployment to fill in the gaps this obviously just added to the bottom. Also on my travel history I started inputting oldest first so the oldest is at the top, will I need to delete everything and carefully re-enter? Is it necessary?? it doesnt have to be in order , but it will be pain when VO is looking at it .just make sure there are no GAPS .

2) I am a UK passport holder and obviously being a part of the EU we don't get stamps in our passports when travelling within the EU and other borderless countries. I took a trip driving around Europe and camped one night here, one night there etc.. Do I have to enter all the different countries I passed through in chronological order? This will really fill up the section. I think I have to and I did enter most but I'm just double checking.you need to mention all the travels , specifically the one's that are STAMPED on your passport

3) I have my bachelor's degree certificate with the date and grade on it (the degree itself that you're handed at graduation). I only have transcripts for year one and two showing my breakdown of grades as my uni submitted sealed transcripts directly to WES. Do I need all 3 or is the certificate enough? in my opinion the degree and others are enough but try and get the missing one if you can, if not mention the missing one in LOE