+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
loveabhic said:
Congratulations to all who got the ITA (or will receive the email shortly) ;D
Woke up this morning with email in my account.

I predicted it right. :D

I am forming a WhatsApp group for 11 Jan ITA. Please pm me or post in this thread here your number I will add you.

Good luck friends and God bless all.
Add me 09428175645. Dr Vipulkumar

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
av said:
T4 is tax certificate/document given by employer, based on it Tax Returned if filed.
i dont have that because my salary was not taxable at that tym. I have salary cash vouchers. Reference letter employment letter and visiting card of my employer. Is it fine??

av

Jan 21, 2015
dralfa said:
i dont have that because my salary was not taxable at that tym. I have salary cash vouchers. Reference letter employment letter and visiting card of my employer. Is it fine??
As I understand everyone should file tax return whether income is taxable or not.

Some senior members of forum should help you here

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Guys sorry for being off topic. This is kinda urgent.

I was going through my EE profile today and I noticed, there is a question that have your ever applied to IRCC before? I have answer NO, when infact I did apply for student visa back in 2006, but got rejected.

If I slect yes, it asks me UCI number which I don't have.

Please help me how should I go about it.
Thanks

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Escobar Gaviria said:
Guys sorry for being off topic. This is kinda urgent.

I was going through my EE profile today and I noticed, there is a question that have your ever applied to IRCC before? I have answer NO, when infact I did apply for student visa back in 2006, but got rejected.

If I slect yes, it asks me UCI number which I don't have.

Please help me how should I go about it.
Thanks
Do you have a letter of refusal from CIC regarding your student visa? Your UCI number should be mentioned on it!

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I have it, but it only has date written on it with pen and 'MM' too that's it. Nothing else.

It does, however state that;

Your application is being returned to you as incomplete and no file has been created at this office

How should I go about it?

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Escobar Gaviria said:
I have it, but it only has date written on it with pen and 'MM' too that's it. Nothing else.

It does, however state that;

Your application is being returned to you as incomplete and no file has been created at this office

How should I go about it?
In this case you probably need to call CIC to find out. Because in my case (I had TRV refusal) the UCI number is clearly written on my refusal letter.

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations everyone ;) !

I have a few questions:

1- There is a question that asks if I "listed all periods of military positions". I was exempted from the mandatory military service in my country, and never joined the military. Should I choose "yes" or "Not Applicable"?

2- I am adding all the travel history I have on my passport for the last 10 years, there are some internal flights that I took and transits that are not stamped on the passport, will it be a problem if I don't mention those?

3- When I created my Express Entry profile, I added only the job that I wanted to get points for and did not mention other jobs. Will mentioning the other jobs after ITA now be a problem?

4- CIC website states that "In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.".. Does this "really" mean "all" the people in my family? or only myself and my spouse who will be coming with me to Canada?

darkenny

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
gadoken said:
Apply for both, unless you're really tight on money. And then cancel the paper based one.
And What if you are tight on funds or you just don't feel like spending more ;D ? Similar situation

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dolexd said:
Guys. Anyone still waiting for an ITA?
I haven't received mine still!
really ? your profile was up to date and everything right ? as in you didn't make any changes yesterday or day before on your profile ?

dolexd

Sep 20, 2014
No. I had an immigration lawyer submit the application last week. I don't think we changed anything afterward!

OMG_Chakromakro said:
really ? your profile was up to date and everything right ? as in you didn't make any changes yesterday or day before on your profile ?