+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

J have my PPR email, but have not been sent instructions for where to send docs!

jhugh84

Jan 29, 2015
Hi all,

I have applied for PR from overseas and got my PPR email a couple of weeks ago.

On the email is states that if you do not have a Canada/US postal address (which I don't) then I should email the CIC-Ottawa email provided and they will reply with instructions as to where/how I should submit my documents. I have emailed and not heard back - my concern is that I had 30 days to send my docs, and the service standard on the autoreply to my email was 20 working days - which will basically give me 24-48 hours to get my docs in if they take that long.

I am in the UK so are fully expecting them to direct me to send my docs to the London visa office, however do not want to send them there just in case. Has anyone had a similar situation they could share?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
jhugh84 said:
Hi all,

I have applied for PR from overseas and got my PPR email a couple of weeks ago.

On the email is states that if you do not have a Canada/US postal address (which I don't) then I should email the CIC-Ottawa email provided and they will reply with instructions as to where/how I should submit my documents. I have emailed and not heard back - my concern is that I had 30 days to send my docs, and the service standard on the autoreply to my email was 20 working days - which will basically give me 24-48 hours to get my docs in if they take that long.

I am in the UK so are fully expecting them to direct me to send my docs to the London visa office, however do not want to send them there just in case. Has anyone had a similar situation they could share?
you will get another 30 days with new instructions to submit it to your nearest canadian embassy..