+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITAs received in June 2015

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
@ cherryyyyy, I have submitted on 6th July. They have not asked me IELTS except Schedule 4 & 4A. Will it be a problem for IELTS. May I know you Eligibility review still inporgress. Mine shows still inprogress. I am worried.
My IELTS was requested because my consultant scanned a photocopied one, not an original one. If you scanned an original one at the beginning, I think they will not request it.

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkommepalli said:
Hi I submitted my application on 02 july. Med Passed on 6th July still ECAS are not open.where could we find the ECAS.
I don't have access to ECAS until last weekend.......3 weeks after AOR

GSS31

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Frinds,

I had also receivedan ITA in June will submit my application in 2-3 days. I have a question to get a reply from you all. My question is I am currently working in Canada as postdoc in a university, so I do not need an LMIA. In the online apllcation what should I mentioned in job offer in canada ? say yes or no. If I say no then no problem. But if yes then it asked me to upload the job offer letter which I have but no LMIA required because it is research position in University.

Please do reply if you understand my questions.

Warm Regards

GSS

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSS31 said:
Hi Frinds,

I had also receivedan ITA in June will submit my application in 2-3 days. I have a question to get a reply from you all. My question is I am currently working in Canada as postdoc in a university, so I do not need an LMIA. In the online apllcation what should I mentioned in job offer in canada ? say yes or no. If I say no then no problem. But if yes then it asked me to upload the job offer letter which I have but no LMIA required because it is research position in University.

Please do reply if you understand my questions.

Warm Regards

GSS
Hi,
What information did you input pre-ITA? I have asked this question because if you included yes and got scores for LMIA then you might be in a bit of trouble here. If you got an invitation for FSW then you don't need to put yes, just make sure that you do not make major changes that can affect your score and fall below the minimum score for your round of ITA.

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everybody,

I submitted my application on 27th June. On 9th July i got the request to submit additional documents schedule 4 and schedule 4-a(if applicable) within a week.
I submitted only schedule 4 (same day) as schedule 4a was not applicable.
Do I have to give some kind of explanation letter or leave it blank.??

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APSTAR said:
Hi everybody,

I submitted my application on 27th June. On 9th July i got the request to submit additional documents schedule 4 and schedule 4-a(if applicable) within a week.
I submitted only schedule 4 (same day) as schedule 4a was not applicable.
Do I have to give some kind of explanation letter or leave it blank.??

Thanks
Upload an LOE in the Schedule 4a placeholder explaining that it doesn't apply in your case.

evanks

Mar 24, 2014
Please Help!!!

i got the ITA on 15 june. However, I lost my credit and not able to login to my cic. After i got another new credit and re-enroll mycic again, i cant see my application. Even i tried to link my existing application to my new account, I cant find express entry in the option. Can anyone tell me what should i do ?!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Is Birth Certificate required post ITA for Principal applicant and spouse?

I see that it is not required as per below link but want to double check.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose

To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents
Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
The document must be one of the following:
birth certificate;
equivalent document from birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Jkal said:
Is Birth Certificate required post ITA for Principal applicant and spouse?

I see that it is not required as per below link but want to double check.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose

To prove the dependent children's relationship to the parents
Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
The document must be one of the following:
birth certificate;
equivalent document from birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying
required only if you have any dependent children.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
SAJ_ee2015 said:
required only if you have any dependent children.
That's right, but its not mine and my spouse's one. i just need to have my kid's. Right?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
all documents forwarded to the appointed immigration consultant on the weekend... hopefully should have the AOR soon...

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
I got ITA on 26th Jun draw. I have below questions:

1. My daughter is Canadian (7 months now), should I say in the application that she will accompany me or not? If I say yes I need to pay her application fees. If not, does that mean that she does not stay with us (which is not the case)?
2. I can see that my daughter also has to do medical exam. Why does she require a medical exam?
3. I'm from India. I worked over there in couple of organizations. As a proof of employment record, can I only submit pay stubs and the relieving letter from the organization? Are the roles and responsibilities mandatory to be mentioned in the letter? What are the options if I cannot get roles and responsibilities since my manager have left previous organization?

Thank You providing inputs in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JK_CAD said:
I got ITA on 26th Jun draw. I have below questions:

1. My daughter is Canadian (7 months now), should I say in the application that she will accompany me or not? If I say yes I need to pay her application fees. If not, does that mean that she does not stay with us (which is not the case)?

I imagine you don't need to pay for her since she is Canadian by birth. Upload a Letter of Explanation along with supporting evidence including your daughter's birth certificate.

2. I can see that my daughter also has to do medical exam. Why does she require a medical exam?

No. The system will ask for it though because that is a glitch that they haven't ironed out yet.

3. I'm from India. I worked over there in couple of organizations. As a proof of employment record, can I only submit pay stubs and the relieving letter from the organization? Are the roles and responsibilities mandatory to be mentioned in the letter? What are the options if I cannot get roles and responsibilities since my manager have left previous organization?

Roles and responsibilities are mandatory if you are claiming program eligibility and/or CRS points based on this employment. If not, you can leave this out of your work history.

Try contacting ex-colleagues/managers so that they can sign a declaration where you provide all the details required by CIC about this work experience. Attach their business card as well. Get this declaration notarized and upload it along with an LOE that highlights the inability to get reference letter from the previous organization, showcase supporting evidence of employment (pay stubs, offer letter, relieving letter etc) and politely request the officer to treat your application as complete and consider your case on its merits.

Thank You providing inputs in advance.

silkperfume

Jul 17, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI
I also got ITA in june, now collecting documents.
im originally from Nepal, i lived in USA for 4 years now im in UK.
do i need to submit the police certificates of all three countries?
i have only about 45 days left to submit the ITA and the US police certificates will take 11-13 weeks (As per their website) . what should i do?
Cant i submit UK police Certificate, Nepal police certificate and receipt of application of US police certificate for now?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkperfume said:
HI
I also got ITA in june, now collecting documents.
im originally from Nepal, i lived in USA for 4 years now im in UK.
do i need to submit the police certificates of all three countries?
i have only about 45 days left to submit the ITA and the US police certificates will take 11-13 weeks (As per their website) . what should i do?
Cant i submit UK police Certificate, Nepal police certificate and receipt of application of US police certificate for now?
Yes. Provide an LOE for the same along with supporting documents. And you can update your profile by sending the FBI PCC whenever you receive it by sending it along with a CSE.