ITA: 19th September
Upfront medical: 4th October
AOR: 8th October
MEP/BIL/UCI: 27th October
Biometrics Completed: 1st November
Eligibility Completed: 21st November
Background Check Completed: 5th December
PPR/RFV: 5th December
Congratulations ! Now get started by availing the pre arrival services - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html

Reactions: Angelpriya

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
I had received email to send them some details so that IRCC (Montreal) can create login for me. I had shared that details on 30th Nov. Then I received logic details on 1st Dec so I uploaded photos and confirmed Canada location in "Permanent Residence Portal" on 1st December 2023. The status of same is "In review with IRCC". How long it would take to get me e-CoPR?

Apjboys

Dec 7, 2023
Healthcare 8th May noc 31110 dentist India
Complete timeline-
PNP- OUTLAND
Aor-oinp 8th June
Assessment-20th July
Dip 26th August
Nomination 19th September
ITA: 19th September
AOR: 10th October
MEP/BIL/UCI: 27th October
Biometrics Completed: 1st November
Eligibility Completed: 17th November
Final decision made: 24th November
PPR/RFV: 27th November

jmoore

Mar 11, 2023
Hey everyone
Inland PR
I submitted on 27 September.
I have done biometrics previously two years ago and the application status says not needed. But it hasn’t been processed at all and no change in my application.
I received an email two days ago about paying biometrics fees to get the letter, but i don't need to.
What to do? Is it normal to have no status change for 70 days?

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Hey everyone
Inland PR
I submitted on 27 September.
I have done biometrics previously two years ago and the application status says not needed. But it hasn’t been processed at all and no change in my application.
I received an email two days ago about paying biometrics fees to get the letter, but i don't need to.
What to do? Is it normal to have no status change for 70 days?
Inland applicants are processed at a slower rate compared to outlanders. You have to submit new biometrics. Pay the fees so that they can issue BIL for you. Also, usually your medical gets completed with a biometric fee request. What does your tracker show?

wz876

Sep 26, 2023
Hey man, sorry have not been feeling well since I landed on Monday, a bit of burnout for me, plus jet lag, Yeah, landing was okay, even though I had to stand on queue for almost 1 hour at Toronto Pearson to do my first landing process. Met about 100 people ahead, however with my COPR document, the border officer checked my documents asked me a few questions about criminality and conviction, if I have committed a crime or have been convicted which I said NO, and asked me to sign on the COPR documents in 3 places on the two copies of the COPR, and he took the one that had my passport attached to it, and told me about maintaining my PR status by staying for 2 out of 5 years, and mentioned my PR Card would be dispatched to me within 3 months, and said Congratulations, Welcome to Canada.

After that I went to get my luggage from the carousel, luckily for me there was service canada there so I just filled a short form showed them my signed COPR and I got my SIN in 5 minutes, as I was leaving with my bag, I was directed to a second CBSA section which is to declare goods accompanying and goods to follow list. I had prepared this already, two copies of each and presented it to the officer. and he stamped the pages.

Went home, and I felt sick for about 2 days. But am now a Permanent resident of Canada
Congratulations! Did they ask to see any vaccination documents (not COVID, like general vaccines kids would get)?