+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
The good news is that Canadian laws and courts are not like our own diaspora. If you have enough evidence you can always sue and have the court actually consider your case before you become old enough to not care about it anymore.

Scams exist in almost every country. US is very similar and literally every other year someone is in the news there who pulled a big scam while smaller scams are plenty too. Go to California and it's a dump tbh. I have seen more homeless in LA than any big city in India. Prices in North America have sky rocketed while salaries have only increased for the top tech employees. The typical MacDonalds employee still is buried in debt.

If you go look at problems youll find plenty everywhere. Look at the positives.

Clean af air. Something that keeps you very healthy mentally and physically. People are required to follow the basic laws and society is inclusive. No discrimination based on caste religion or any judgemental attitude based on it. You can walk in a park holding hands with your SO and not have 20 people judge you around and stare at you for it. Beautiful nature. Great infrastructure. People in general are nice if you are nice to them (exceptions exist but thats true anywhere in the world). Good food. Free healthcare (yes it's an Asterix but an ambulance or police will come as soon as you dial emergency. human life is valued).

Remember guys internet has a negative bias. Most people who have positive experiences will not come to share them because they are likely too busy enjoying their lives. The negative experience and salty people will jump on the internet first to voice their frustrations. So your mileage may vary.

Just remember just cause you got your PR doesnt mean youll suddenly have a cool lifestyle. You still have to work hard to make your way up.
Not pointed at the commenter just wanted to say that it's all good. Some bad does exist like anywhere in the world. We are all still humans.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The good news is that Canadian laws and courts are not like our own diaspora. If you have enough evidence you can always sue and have the court actually consider your case before you become old enough to not care about it anymore.

Scams exist in almost every country. US is very similar and literally every other year someone is in the news there who pulled a big scam while smaller scams are plenty too. Go to California and it's a dump tbh. I have seen more homeless in LA than any big city in India. Prices in North America have sky rocketed while salaries have only increased for the top tech employees. The typical MacDonalds employee still is buried in debt.

If you go look at problems youll find plenty everywhere. Look at the positives.

Clean af air. Something that keeps you very healthy mentally and physically. People are required to follow the basic laws and society is inclusive. No discrimination based on caste religion or any judgemental attitude based on it. You can walk in a park holding hands with your SO and not have 20 people judge you around and stare at you for it. Beautiful nature. Great infrastructure. People in general are nice if you are nice to them (exceptions exist but thats true anywhere in the world). Good food. Free healthcare (yes it's an Asterix but an ambulance or police will come as soon as you dial emergency. human life is valued).

Remember guys internet has a negative bias. Most people who have positive experiences will not come to share them because they are likely too busy enjoying their lives. The negative experience and salty people will jump on the internet first to voice their frustrations. So your mileage may vary.

Just remember just cause you got your PR doesnt mean youll suddenly have a cool lifestyle. You still have to work hard to make your way up.
>You can walk in a park holding hands with your SO and not have 20 people judge you around and stare at you for it.

haha, I was evicted for holding the hands of my spouse when I was young, so this one is quite relatable.

Reactions: Moonniicka

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
>You can walk in a park holding hands with your SO and not have 20 people judge you around and stare at you for it.

haha, I was evicted for holding the hands of my spouse when I was young, so this one is quite relatable.
II want to be able to kiss my wife in a public park if we are in the moment and not have society call the cops on me for indecent behaviour. Even after marriage people dont like it when you get cozy with your spouse. Infrastructure and tech advances mean nothing if people dont change. Recently a friend of mine was almost booked cause the cop saw them get close. They weren't even doing anything actually it was just cute tbh. Cop decided not allowed and started making a scene shouting and swearing. Such situations make me want to run from here. I don't care if I earn a little less, I want my kids to grow up in an environment where they wont be judged for doing positive things in life and being happy.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
II want to be able to kiss my wife in a public park if we are in the moment and not have society call the cops on me for indecent behaviour. Even after marriage people dont like it when you get cozy with your spouse. Infrastructure and tech advances mean nothing if people dont change. Recently a friend of mine was almost booked cause the cop saw them get close. They weren't even doing anything actually it was just cute tbh. Cop decided not allowed and started making a scene shouting and swearing. Such situations make me want to run from here. I don't care if I earn a little less, I want my kids to grow up in an environment where they wont be judged for doing positive things in life and being happy.
Trust me my friend, if you are good with jobs and housing in Canada - you'll enjoy this place. There hasn't been a night when I've not slept peacefully here. Wasn't the case back home.

You rightfully said, people won't change all of a sudden - they might change in a decade or two, but I'm not willing to waste my life while waiting for them to change.

Reactions: tumblewit

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Trust me my friend, if you are good with jobs and housing in Canada - you'll enjoy this place. There hasn't been a night when I've not slept peacefully here. Wasn't the case back home.

You rightfully said, people won't change all of a sudden - they might change in a decade or two, but I'm not willing to waste my life while waiting for them to change.
I feel I have a decent profile and might be able to live comfortably tbh. I have to live in Ontario for 2 years on good faith (PNP) but I would want to settle a bit outside the city in a condo and work remotely as my job should ideally allow that (software engineering). So I feel I have some ideas but I know if I try to hit 10 I will hit 2 points below it first couple of years and I am perfectly fine with it. Just need that PPR now which is taking forever :p

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Damn! Exactly the same thoughts bro. Here in Pakistan, if cops find a couple getting intimate in public - by intimate I mean harmless hug or kiss, they may find it completely justified to sexually assault the couple, mostly the woman. It's worse than any fine or jail time.

• Sad
Reactions: Owais Iqbal

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Damn! Exactly the same thoughts bro. Here in Pakistan, if cops find a couple getting intimate in public - by intimate I mean harmless hug or kiss, they may find it completely justified to sexually assault the couple, mostly the woman. It's worse than any fine or jail time.
India is no different. Things like these are why you want to move to liberal and inclusive country like Canada where everyone is treated equal by law. Most LGBTQ+ friendly country too. In India women outside the privileged class are still treated like objects and cops have no interest in getting involved in domestic violence cases unless someone is paid to get involved. Laws are a joke in such countries. I have talked to enough women who had abusive families including husband to know what really goes on even in some of the more higher class families. I always imagine what if I have daughters and they have to go through such horrible things in life. I cant have that. I want laws that protect me and my family. Society that considers humans as humans and values them.

I feel people miss the priceless advantages of moving to a country like Canada from a country like India Pakistan Nigeria and only focus on why they cant drive a fancy car because they moved to North America and that life was not as fancy as promised on YouTube or Instagram.

Reactions: aliansab

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
India is no different. Things like these are why you want to move to liberal and inclusive country like Canada where everyone is treated equal by law. Most LGBTQ+ friendly country too. In India women outside the privileged class are still treated like objects and cops have no interest in getting involved in domestic violence cases unless someone is paid to get involved. Laws are a joke in such countries. I have talked to enough women who had abusive families including husband to know what really goes on even in some of the more higher class families. I always imagine what if I have daughters and they have to go through such horrible things in life. I cant have that. I want laws that protect me and my family. Society that considers humans as humans and values them.

I feel people miss the priceless advantages of moving to a country like Canada from a country like India Pakistan Nigeria and only focus on why they cant drive a fancy car because they moved to North America and that life was not as fancy as promised on YouTube or Instagram.
True, I'm an anti-natalist when it comes to life in Pakistan, and I don't wanna get lynched by a mob for apostasy either, so I have to be someone else for survival. It has screwed up my mental health. Anywhere other than here is a better option.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
True, I'm an anti-natalist when it comes to life in Pakistan, and I don't wanna get lynched by a mob for apostasy either, so I have to be someone else for survival. It has screwed up my mental health. Anywhere other than here is a better option.
I hope Canada brings you happiness and joy and a life of fulfilment. The decision awaits. Fingers crossed.

KseniaRafalovich

Sep 4, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
31-08-2023
AOR Received.
11-10-2023
Med's Done....
30-10-2023
Passport Req..
01-12-2023
Hi, Can you please share the Eligibility status on your tracker as well. Is it not started on tracker?
Hi.
on tracker my eligibility shows “not started”. Also agent from IRCC told me the same.

Reactions: canadaasp1

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Aor 27 sep
Med completed on 17 oct
Biometric given n updated on 15 nov
Eleg n BG in progress
Waiting!!!!!!!

KseniaRafalovich

Sep 4, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
31-08-2023
AOR Received.
11-10-2023
Med's Done....
30-10-2023
Passport Req..
01-12-2023
A couple of hours ago I checked my app in the GCkey and the status was “Application/Status Updated” but nothing changed in the application. Maybe tracker will shed some light when it will be up again