NOC Code......
AOR: Sept 20th
MEP/BIL/UCI: Oct 5th
Bio Completed: Oct 9th

Tracker status
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Not started
Background: In Progress (Criminality. Passed, Info sharing: Completed, Security: Not started)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
On my cGKEY the eligibility review is stating : we are reviewing the your eligibility.
but on iRCC TRACKER eligibility is stating : not started.
it is weird lol
GCKey is a legacy software that isn't designed to support faster application process (sub 6 months). Trust PR tracker for eligibility and BGC as GCKey won't be reliable for those.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay still no updates since Sep 29, AOR Sep 1, file is at CIO Sydney and hasn't moved to CPC Ottawa for eligibility start.. it's the same case for a lot of other applicants too..
Is there a reason you believe you'll be sent to CPC Ottawa? Also, expect the processing time to take 6 months, if the process early that's better. IRCC can go as far as taking a year to process your application. Unrealistic expectations have broken quite a few in this forum :)

Reactions: hiato

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Is there a reason you believe you'll be sent to CPC Ottawa? Also, expect the processing time to take 6 months, if the process early that's better. IRCC can go as far as taking a year to process your application. Unrealistic expectations have broken quite a few in this forum :)
Isn't usually the SVO's job to assess eligibility? Unless there's no SVO, then the whole application will be processed at PVO. Is that correct?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
My expectations are based on the current average timelines for similar applications, I understand though that every application is different and it could take a lot longer than that.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Isn't usually the SVO's job to assess eligibility? Unless there's no SVO, then the whole application will be processed at PVO. Is that correct?
I missed the part where you mentioned CPC Ottawa was your SVO. I was wondering why you were expecting your application to be sent there :D

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
AOR: Sept 20th
MEP/BIL/UCI: Oct 5th
Bio Completed: Oct 9th

Tracker status
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Not started
Background: In Progress (Criminality. Passed, Info sharing: Completed, Security: Not started)
how did you know - Background: In Progress (Criminality. Passed, Info sharing: Completed, Security: Not started)

how can we check criminality passed or not

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
FSW-Inland
Express Entry Invitation to Apply (ITA): 19-Sep-2023
Application Submitted: 21-Sep-2023
AOR: 21-Sep-2023
MEP: 6-Oct-2023
Biometrics Payment Request - 26-Oct-2023

Not sure if it's the same letter as BIL since I didn't receive anything after payment and uploading my receipt.
Did you pay for biometrics while submitting your application?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
how did you know - Background: In Progress (Criminality. Passed, Info sharing: Completed, Security: Not started)

how can we check criminality passed or not
Yes just like @iSaidGoodDay mentioned i called IRCC, for status update on eligibility and Background check status for those 3 sub activities

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Guys i just spoke to the IRCC agent and these are the details i got:

VO: CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
SVO: Ottawa

Info-sharing complete
criminality passed
eligibility not started
security not started

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023