+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

RoRoy

Nov 7, 2019
Hi, everyone, I’d like to ask a question about lock-in date: is it right that lock-in date for age is at ITA and everything else (like work experience) has a lock-in date of eAPR/AOR? Thanks in advance.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Post ITA
Submitted - Sep 30 (along with the medicals)
AOR - Oct 1

Hoping for BIL & Medicals next week!

lblue21

May 10, 2023
People, anyone in this group that passed medicals, did you have any medical history/condition?

I have a congenital anatomical condition and have been taking some prescription for sometime. Doctors here have deemed it as normal.

Just worried if it would lead to refusal or delays :(

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Posting on behalf of my friend as she's now losing her sanity over this *PASTING THE MESSAGE AS RECEIVED*:

Good day everyone, please I will appreciate if any one can help me on what to do next.

I received NOI from Ontario in March and submitted my documents in April. My application is in DIP for 6months now and no nomination. No additional document requested till now.

I have sent several mails and nothing is coming out of the mail.
I tried ringing them but it never went through.

Please someone should come to my rescue on what to do or if any one has been through this before. I am totally loosing it.

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Have you guys used OINP application employment letter (dated back then and not to get a new one after receiving ITA) to apply for PR, my letter is about 6 months old from issue date, what do you guys did or recommend for this?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
People, anyone in this group that passed medicals, did you have any medical history/condition?

I have a congenital anatomical condition and have been taking some prescription for sometime. Doctors here have deemed it as normal.

Just worried if it would lead to refusal or delays :(
For any medical condition, if IRCC needs anything, they will send you a Furtherance request based on Medicals

Reactions: lblue21