Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi Guys

I have just received my ITA for my spouse, I and child.

I have a question regarding providing reference letter for my work history. Basically out of the work history indicated on my initial EE application one of the company's has now liquidated so i cant actually obtain a reference letter? What do i do about this

has anyone else had this problem

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Does this job get you any ee points?

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
I am not sure how can i check this? As i have listed 3 job entries on my profile.

Also my wife is the main application i am just a dependent if this helps?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Pac_man said:
I am not sure how can i check this? As i have listed 3 job entries on my profile.

Also my wife is the main application i am just a dependent if this helps?
That does help. Was that work Canadian?

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
All my (dependent) work experience is within the UK
All my wifes (main applicant) work experience is also within the UK.

Neither my wife or i have any work experience within Canada.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Pac_man said:
All my (dependent) work experience is within the UK
All my wifes (main applicant) work experience is also within the UK.

Neither my wife or i have any work experience within Canada.
Then none of your experience gets you any points. It can all be deleted from work experience and put in personal history. You don't have to provide any proof of it that way. If you look at the main list of your Crs points you will see 'spouse work experience' at 0. You could upload a picture if your pet dog instead if a refernene letter and it wouldn't matter :p

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Haha ok thanks Kryton - Was panicking on how i was going to get all these ref letters....

What about Proof of funds? will my monthly bank account suffice or do i need another type of proof of funds letter?

do you have any other advice or pointers in regards to filling out the ITA paperwork? I have just opened it today and it looks like quite a task...

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Pac_man said:
Haha ok thanks Kryton - Was panicking on how i was going to get all these ref letters....

What about Proof of funds? will my monthly bank account suffice or do i need another type of proof of funds letter?

do you have any other advice or pointers in regards to filling out the ITA paperwork? I have just opened it today and it looks like quite a task...
Read the sticky threads on this forum carefully. Actually read everything here. I've been on the forum for 2 years and only just got my ita. There's still things I'm not sure of.

Shimich

Apr 29, 2016
kryt0n said:
Then none of your experience gets you any points. It can all be deleted from work experience and put in personal history. You don't have to provide any proof of it that way. If you look at the main list of your Crs points you will see 'spouse work experience' at 0. You could upload a picture if your pet dog instead if a refernene letter and it wouldn't matter :p
Are you absolutely sure about this cuz I just deleted my spouses and mine experience cuz they are not bringing me any points. I just left my Canadian experience which qualifies me for CEC. The rest is in the personal history section.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krypton Need your kind attention
received my nomination on 13 Jan 2017 so have been busy preparing documents for PCC. Today I reviewed my EE profile. I read that ITA checklist is generated based on what we have entered in our EE profile. Since I got nominated nearly 10 months post AOR. So m very skeptic this time not to pile loads of documents on the officer in-charge's desk and try to send just the required ones not complementary or supplementary one as I did last time and probably it might have confused the officer.

So as per my review and below shared information I am certain that I am not claiming points for my spouse education (though he did not do ECA so no points for that) and work experience so kindly suggest should i remove them from EE profile and answer no to my spouse education and work experience.

CRS - Human Capital - Age 90
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 122
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0 (he does not have ECA but still I mentioned in EE)
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0 (But have mentioned about his all foreign experience in my EE)
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 600
Kindly advise I know I might look visibly stupid despite having 0 points I have mentioned in EE profile but my mind is not able to make a decision on it.

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017

Hi , did your application processed after removing work history?