+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Received - But Change in Application Details

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
Hi All,

I have received ITA. I had added my spouse in the application. I have shown her work experience during the application. Now she is unable to get the experience letter for her latest job as she is on paternity and her contract will be renewed only after her joining which is not possible within the 90 days given to submit ITA documents. Can I remove her experience as it does have any points? Please guide. 60 days are already elapsed and that the only documents that I do not have.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

I have received ITA. I had added my spouse in the application. I have shown her work experience during the application. Now she is unable to get the experience letter for her latest job as she is on paternity and her contract will be renewed only after her joining which is not possible within the 90 days given to submit ITA documents. Can I remove her experience as it does have any points? Please guide. 60 days are already elapsed and that the only documents that I do not have.
Yes you can remove it from work experience but be sure to mention it in her Personal history. You will not need any document in that case.