+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receipants 57th Draw

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Pratikkumar said:
Hi!

Firstly Congratulations on your ITA.
While I don't have straight answer to your Q-1, for PCC I can say is attach the PCC as far as it was issued less than six months ago. All GCC are very particular about names (which not particularly same for us Indians) and they won't change. All you can do is put this in the LOE.

As for eye color I'm also in similar trouble, but since no option, I'm selecting Brown. Hope they don't mind.
Thanks....

Regarding PCC, I believe that PCC issued from a foreign country must be issued after leaving the country and will be valid indefinitely....if you have not traveled to that country after the PCC been issued.

Please clarify.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Am I the only person going mental filling out this form...i feel like i'm back in school preparing for final exams...sleepless nights...hair pulling...

i HAVE finally finished the questionnaire...omg ADDRESS HISTORY AND PERSONAL HISTORY WAS THE BIGGEST nightmare ever....and travel history...

Questions!

1) In the main CIC website, the section where they describe in detail about the documents they need.

DO WE NEED ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS APART FROM THIS?

now im getting confused..cause i filled out so much info in addition to the ones i gave in express entry...do we've have to validate the extra information in PR questionnair which was not in express entry or specifically mentioned in the link above?

because one line specifically from the link above states:

A complete application includes the following:

the e-APR;
the cost recovery fees; and
all supporting documentation to validate information contained in the applicant’s Express Entry profile and e-APR.

so do we've to include copies of all the passports we had all our life...cause my current passport is new...and i havent travelled recently..proof my travels are in my old passports....they mention to load your "valid passport" when you click the question mark sign under instructions box in document upload page....but why is the heading of that field "passports (multiple)"

2) employment records - only the work experience which was used for CRS scoring right? not anything else...what about the odd jobs i did in canada...which i mentioned in my personal history...but since they were of short duration - that wasn't used in my express entry profile / crs scoring... but since i put that in my personal history...do i've to validate that? i hope not..

3) educational history...in the questionnaire i included my medical degree - the one used for crs scoring but i also included my high school diploma to be on the safe side...because they said "We will assess your secondary and post-secondary education". so since the preposition and was there and not "or". i wanted to play it safe. i also included an incomplete course i did in canada as my educational history...cause i included that in my personal history...even though i didnt complete it...and i studied for like 2 months...i didnt want any discrepancies anywhere in my application

do i've to upload my trios college (incomplete course i did in canada for 2 monts - the student certificate?)

my questions may sound a bit paranoid..i get paranoid when im under stress...and the fear of sending an incomplete application and my application being returned back to me...is killing me...i wanna make sure i touched all the ESSENTIALS...

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
eastyork said:
Am I the only person going mental filling out this form...i feel like i'm back in school preparing for final exams...sleepless nights...hair pulling...

i HAVE finally finished the questionnaire...omg ADDRESS HISTORY AND PERSONAL HISTORY WAS THE BIGGEST nightmare ever....and travel history...

Questions!

1) In the main CIC website, the section where they describe in detail about the documents they need.

DO WE NEED ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS APART FROM THIS?

now im getting confused..cause i filled out so much info in addition to the ones i gave in express entry...do we've have to validate the extra information in PR questionnair which was not in express entry or specifically mentioned in the link above?

because one line specifically from the link above states:

A complete application includes the following:

the e-APR;
the cost recovery fees; and
all supporting documentation to validate information contained in the applicant’s Express Entry profile and e-APR.

so do we've to include copies of all the passports we had all our life...cause my current passport is new...and i havent travelled recently..proof my travels are in my old passports....they mention to load your "valid passport" when you click the question mark sign under instructions box in document upload page....but why is the heading of that field "passports (multiple)" No, all you need to show them are the passports with visa's and relevant entry/exit stamps of your travels within the last 10 years. Specifically, only those which you have mentioned in the "Travels" section where they ask you about what countries you have visited in the last 10 years. No need to include all old passports, or visas beyond 10 years.

2) employment records - only the work experience which was used for CRS scoring right? not anything else...what about the odd jobs i did in canada...which i mentioned in my personal history...but since they were of short duration - that wasn't used in my express entry profile / crs scoring... but since i put that in my personal history...do i've to validate that? i hope not..Yes, only those employment records for which you have claimed points.

3) educational history...in the questionnaire i included my medical degree - the one used for crs scoring but i also included my high school diploma to be on the safe side...because they said "We will assess your secondary and post-secondary education". so since the preposition and was there and not "or". i wanted to play it safe. i also included an incomplete course i did in canada as my educational history...cause i included that in my personal history...even though i didnt complete it...and i studied for like 2 months...i didnt want any discrepancies anywhere in my applicationYou only need to put in the degree (or degrees) for which you got an ECA. Include that particular degree, with the ECA, and preferably the IELTS. Nothing else required.

do i've to upload my trios college (incomplete course i did in canada for 2 monts - the student certificate?) Not needed.

my questions may sound a bit paranoid..i get paranoid when im under stress...and the fear of sending an incomplete application and my application being returned back to me...is killing me...i wanna make sure i touched all the ESSENTIALS...I think i speak for everybody when i say we're all in this with you. I'm in the same boat as you. But be positive, we got through the hardest part...getting the ITA :)

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
SanKanKun said:
Thanks....

Regarding PCC, I believe that PCC issued from a foreign country must be issued after leaving the country and will be valid indefinitely....if you have not traveled to that country after the PCC been issued.

Please clarify.
Not completely true.

For example I am still living in Oman and have got the PCC couple of weeks ago.

Also I lived in UAE for 4+ years. Have requested PCC from there. But I can visit UAE after getting PCC as well. there is no such restriction

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hello Everyone!

I have started a tracker spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/181Pq60XBnfh9EuH5f_5yewwi2mOC5aeECMgL316NHO8/edit?usp=sharing

This will help us monitor what is going on with other receipants of ITA on 24-March in terms of timeline.

Please visit the spreadsheet and put your data in.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Guys, would CIC consider work from home as work experience?

It was a paid job and my letter specifically mentions that i am required to work from home, but most of the time i was working in the office premises itself.

Please advise.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rupinder2k17 said:
Guys, would CIC consider work from home as work experience?

It was a paid job and my letter specifically mentions that i am required to work from home, but most of the time i was working in the office premises itself.

Please advise.
if you can get a letter to prove it, you can. working from home is very common these days.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
What about medical internship?

I know internship after completion of medical school is considered as "apprenticeship" so that's why I didn't include that in my work experience. But I did include that in my Personal History. Since CIC doesn't consider any apprenticeship irrespective of whether it's paid or unpaid - I put it under the category of "Educational Activity" since it's under the regulations of the institution where you received your medical degree.

However, to be on the safe side - I am clicking on the question mark beside each upload field to rule out any other specification CIC requires. So under "Education" it gave a bunch of "post-secondary" examples: That included 1. Trade and Apprenticeship 2. Bachelors degree 3. Masters / professional degree 4. PhD.

I do realize it gave a vast range of examples to cater to the different professional groups applying. Trades like plumber / cobbler / chef do not need a bachelors / masters to be one in every country - so maybe it gave it as a general schema so everyone can relate to it and it probably refers to the "Educational background" for which you RECEIVED your CRS points. Maybe people from those other professions had the apprenticeship as the only "Degree" after high school to be licensed to practice in this profession, so they got points for that. Do I really have to include internship in educational history in questionnaire + educational documents? I only included it in my Personal History.

So I was like oh so internship is included under "Education". I didn't see the word internship / training / apprenticeship anywhere in the generic description of document checklist in CIC website.

Is it really needed? I do not have it scanned. I need to look for the original document.

I am already burnt out since March 1st when I sent my Express Entry profile. The wait for ITA was so sickening and spirit-lowering. Nobody in history waited that long for an ITA after submitting EE profile despite having a high score of 456.( could be 461 - since my parents live in Canada but those 5 points will be awarded upon evaluating my proof of relationship documents). After ITA, I had issues regarding logging into my account. Before I signed into my account using the password I asked Google Chrome to autosave, but CIC tightened the security regulations and you can't log in till you manually type the password even if it's identical to your "auto-save" password in order to prevent unauthorized access. I remembered my password but I forgot one of the characters was upper-case and I wrote the password without the upper-case letter in my e-mail to save it. This is the worst stress I've experienced in my life so far. 3-4 days got wasted trying to fix this logging in issue. I think I will get into some bed rest after submitting my application. Mental, spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical rest.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
prisai90 said:
I see a lot of people have submitted applications....Hoping to do it soon myself too...proof of funds left
Yayyyy! I finally submitted my application today!

I was afraid that I'd have a Background check since I did live in Canada for 2 years 2 months. But at the end of my submission of application, it said "Background check not applicable".

461 points...

This was the biggest roller coaster of my life - worse than the Levaithan roller coaster of Wonderland [one of Canada's finest amusement parks] - check that out when you reach there.

I feel I can sleep now....I feel as if I gave a big exam today and I hope Insh'Allah I will pass with flying colors!

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
Hi Friends

I have a confusion......I worked in India since 2007 till 2013 then i moved to Canada for studies.
I somehow managed to get those duties and responsibilities letter from my 4 Indian employers in end of 2015 (thinking i would be needing those in future)....Can I use those letter "NOW" as I wont be getting a new duties and responsibilities letter again. I also didn't find any information that those letter should be current dated.

Also those companies didn't mention that how many hours I worked per week while I was working with them and they have not mentioned what was my salary that time :( :(. I don't have pay-stubs for my India companies. :( I do have offer Letter, Relieving letter and Duties and Responsibilities letter.

What should I do. ?/??...........suggestion would be really appropriated.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
ud_85 said:
Hi Friends

I have a confusion......I worked in India since 2007 till 2013 then i moved to Canada for studies.
I somehow managed to get those duties and responsibilities letter from my 4 Indian employers in end of 2015 (thinking i would be needing those in future)....Can I use those letter "NOW" as I wont be getting a new duties and responsibilities letter again. I also didn't find any information that those letter should be current dated.

Also those companies didn't mention that how many hours I worked per week while I was working with them and they have not mentioned what was my salary that time :( :(. I don't have pay-stubs for my India companies. :( I do have offer Letter, Relieving letter and Duties and Responsibilities letter.

What should I do. ?/??...........suggestion would be really appropriated.
Only content is important. It will be perfectly fine as far as covers all required components of the letter as required by CIC

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
eastyork said:
Did you submit your application?
I submitted my application after 5 days on 29th march and got the AOR after 35 mins.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront