+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

pjain

Oct 8, 2015
doro_07 said:
1. Just update the info in your post=Ita application. EE profile is locked
2. The kids under 6 years will not go thru chest xray, but the can have (dont have to but can) a physical exam.
Thanks Doro. Appreciate it.

pjain

Oct 8, 2015
doro_07 said:
1. Just update the info in your post=Ita application. EE profile is locked
2. The kids under 6 years will not go thru chest xray, but the can have (dont have to but can) a physical exam.
Sorry another post, you mentioned that they don't have to take the physical examination. Have i read it correctly?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pjain said:
Sorry another post, you mentioned that they don't have to take the physical examination. Have i read it correctly?
my 5 year-old child passed physical examination, very simple 5 min, height, weight and urine test, no xray or blood test for kids.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Lailina said:
my 5 year-old child passed physical examination, very simple 5 min, height, weight and urine test, no xray or blood test for kids.
This is what I meant. No chest xray for kids.

Josprocessing

Mar 24, 2017
I received an ITA- but i did mistake when i submitted my Express Entry profile, in my profile i inputted yes that i have relative in Canada and no in my wife section, in actual my wife has relation in Canada and i don't have, i realize my mistake when i received ITA, i rectified the mistake and provided letter of explanation!!! and submitted ITA , don't know how i did that mistake, but any case its not affecting my FSW points, i still have more then 67 points nor my CRS is affecting, don't know if it will be a problem or no, what you'll suggest guys, what the outcome could be !!!!!!!! stressed !!!! Cry

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All ITA March friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/27Q3pY11yXj4Q0mYvppj8JView Group

ITA March US friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HzDeG9RDhYvB1eKWy3wYFp

If there is any other group on the same topic, please post the links here

Navin1988

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
In my EE profile, they ask if i have ever applied to IRCC before. I did apply for a visitor visa a couple months ago. Do i say "Yes". If so they ask for a UCI number. Where is that located on my visa page?? Help Please.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Navin1988 said:
In my EE profile, they ask if i have ever applied to IRCC before. I did apply for a visitor visa a couple months ago. Do i say "Yes". If so they ask for a UCI number. Where is that located on my visa page?? Help Please.
Yes. UCI number is in the letter that came in your account while your visitor visa was approved.

samniftian

Dec 8, 2016
Hello, I received my ITA on 1st March 17 at CRS 451, i am in process of preparing my application. I have a few doubts, any guidance is highly appreciated

1. Is ok to move spouse foreign work experience to personal history after ITA and mention it in LOE and attach supporting documents

2. Is it fine if i change relatives in Canada (Maternal Aunt) from 'Yes' to 'No' Post ITA since I am not getting any points for this and do not want to spend time on collecting her documents, will mention it in LOE

3. I did not do ECA for one of my Part-time certificate programs since I am not getting any points for this but mentioned it under Education in EE profile, can I now move it to personal history and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

4. I have 7+ years of experience out of which 4 years is in Primary NOC (have reference letter in required format), can I move some of my recent work experience to personal history since it does not affect my points and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

5. POF - Is Bank Certificate dated 17 Feb ok if i submit my application in April, will attach last 6 months updated online statements also.

6. I was treated for ectopic pregnancy earlier this month, shall i wait 3-4 weeks for my medicals so that i am feeling better or is fine if i do it earlier and mention the condition to panel physician.

Guys, I want to make sure my application is not rejected since I have worked for 4 years to get here, also I will be true with all the facts and give supporting documents where ever possible. Is declining ITA better option compared to above given explanations?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
samniftian said:
Hello, I received my ITA on 1st March 17 at CRS 451, i am in process of preparing my application. I have a few doubts, any guidance is highly appreciated

1. Is ok to move spouse foreign work experience to personal history after ITA and mention it in LOE and attach supporting documents

2. Is it fine if i change relatives in Canada (Maternal Aunt) from 'Yes' to 'No' Post ITA since I am not getting any points for this and do not want to spend time on collecting her documents, will mention it in LOE

3. I did not do ECA for one of my Part-time certificate programs since I am not getting any points for this but mentioned it under Education in EE profile, can I now move it to personal history and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

4. I have 7+ years of experience out of which 4 years is in Primary NOC (have reference letter in required format), can I move some of my recent work experience to personal history since it does not affect my points and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

5. POF - Is Bank Certificate dated 17 Feb ok if i submit my application in April, will attach last 6 months updated online statements also.

6. I was treated for ectopic pregnancy earlier this month, shall i wait 3-4 weeks for my medicals so that i am feeling better or is fine if i do it earlier and mention the condition to panel physician.

Guys, I want to make sure my application is not rejected since I have worked for 4 years to get here, also I will be true with all the facts and give supporting documents where ever possible. Is declining ITA better option compared to above given explanations?

1. It is ok, no documents attached required for spouse.
2. Not sure about that, as while you created profile you mentioned her and you did get points for that. I would proceed with her documents - personal opinion.
3. yes, you can do that.
4. yes, no documents required if the job is in personal exp.
5. It should be fine but then attach all statemets from april back 6 or even 8 months or get new letter
6. Your pregnancy is not a phisical problem (mentally for you and I feel sorry for you Hun :* ). Medicals check blood for HIV and Syphilis, chest xray, urine for drugs, blood pressure and sight. If you feel strong enought (again - mentally) to do it, go ahead. But if you want to wait till the end of the month just book your appointent then. Don't wait with booking thou.

No need to decline Hun, all is good, we all move stuff around and support explanations. Go ahead with your app and best of luck!

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Josprocessing said:
I received an ITA- but i did mistake when i submitted my Express Entry profile, in my profile i inputted yes that i have relative in Canada and no in my wife section, in actual my wife has relation in Canada and i don't have, i realize my mistake when i received ITA, i rectified the mistake and provided letter of explanation!!! and submitted ITA , don't know how i did that mistake, but any case its not affecting my FSW points, i still have more then 67 points nor my CRS is affecting, don't know if it will be a problem or no, what you'll suggest guys, what the outcome could be !!!!!!!! stressed !!!! Cry
Ok don't panic. Just post ITA when they ask same questions do it correctly and then explain your mistake in LOE. Good luck!

qaawill

Jul 20, 2016
samniftian said:
2. Is it fine if I change relatives in Canada (Maternal Aunt) from 'Yes' to 'No' Post ITA since I am not getting any points for this and do not want to spend time on collecting her documents, will mention it in LOE
doro_07 said:
2. Not sure about that, as while you created profile you mentioned her and you did get points for that. I would proceed with her documents - personal opinion.
@samnifitian I contemplated this as I have a similar situation and like doro_07s suggestion I eventually decided to include all my common-law partners documents, travel history etc. I thought there is a slim chance of misrepresentation if I removed her from my ITA application after being mentioned in EE profile. Easier to be honest, explain in LOE in my opinion. Good Luck!