+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hi guys,
Quick question!
My passport expires in October and I’m thinking of renewing my passport. I have two options and I’ll like to seek your opinions.
1) I renew my passport now and inform IRCC via web form
2) I wait till February ending to see if I’ll receive my PPR, if I do, I submit my passport, get my COPR stamped on it then renew my passport. Since visas are still valid even a passport is expired. I’ll then travel with both passports.
I’ll like to know your opinions.
It will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
How long it takes to get P1 after final decision has been updated as "January 15, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" . Everything in tracker says completed for me and my dependent.

szlh

Nov 26, 2023
How long it takes to get P1 after final decision has been updated as "January 15, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" . Everything in tracker says completed for me and my dependent.
Updated to? My final decision status in the application has been like that since day 1...

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
for me this update happened on December 7. I got my Portal email 1 on January 2. And COPR on Jan 17.

Reactions: addy03

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
Hey what does "PA eligibility" stand for in the timeline in your profile signature? I have almost exactly the same timeline as yours until BG check which is still in process. Thanks!
Eligibility completed date for Primary Applicant

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Hello, I received my COPR in Dec and I am planning to do a soft landing this week. And, I would like to know if it is enough to carry bank statements of the past three months as POF? Or is it compulsory for an official letter from the bank stating my available funds? I have requested a letter from the bank but looks like it is getting delayed and I have travel scheduled this week. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this question. Thanks in advance.

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
hello peeps quick question. what's the expiry date of the PCC for IRCC as unfortunately mine is expiring tomorrow as stated on the certificate. do I redo another PCC?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hello peeps quick question. what's the expiry date of the PCC for IRCC as unfortunately mine is expiring tomorrow as stated on the certificate. do I redo another PCC?
If you have already submitted your application, nothing to worry about