+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
2 weeks from AoR is not long :)
on one extreme people have waited for 2 years to get their copr with multiple medicals. On the other hand there are people getting a PR in less than 6 weeks here in the last few months.

any guesses right now are just for reducing or increasing anxiety depending on how you estimate it.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
on one extreme people have waited for 2 years to get their copr with multiple medicals. On the other hand there are people getting a PR in less than 6 weeks here in the last few months.

any guesses right now are just for reducing or increasing anxiety depending on how you estimate it.
6 weeks? How? Wow that’s super fast

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone. I have another question. For the proof of funds section, did you obtain official letters from your bank stating your banking information and a review of your accounts and stuff? Or are bank statements alone sufficient?

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Hi everyone. I have another question. For the proof of funds section, did you obtain official letters from your bank stating your banking information and a review of your accounts and stuff? Or are bank statements alone sufficient?
Try to get an official letter stating the required information. Many banks have a templet of their own verifying this info. Still, it is way better than just submitting only bank statements.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
6 weeks? How? Wow that’s super fast
Someone got it in 35 days. One Outland guy did get it in 45 days recently (outside India). I think you Inland peeps will get it fast maybe 1-2 months (you don't even have biometrics). I am in India so for me with recent news of delays announced it's going to take some time now.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Both. It's called a balance certificate in India. It's literally 2 lines that state the balance with account number and name and all and the second line that says we are not liable blah blah legal stuff. They sign and stamp it on their letter head. That plus statements.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Someone got it in 35 days. One Outland guy did get it in 45 days recently (outside India). I think you Inland peeps will get it fast maybe 1-2 months (you don't even have biometrics). I am in India so for me with recent news of delays announced it's going to take some time now.
Wow 45 days is like a dream come true
We’ll have to wait and see what our process takes us :(

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Wow 45 days is like a dream come true
We’ll have to wait and see what our process takes us :(
1-2 months was precovid timeline which is what they are targeting and probably is already happening for majority of the applications for Inland. My agent said she had clients who went from AOR to PPR in 28 days that too Outland. 1-2 months is quite normal. Be prepared for a surprise if you think it's dream come true :)

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Guys hoping I didn't screw up. We only submitted diploma copies because I'm pretty sure that's all it asked for and I don't recall the doc section asking for an ECA. We did world education services and I'm pretty sure they sent a copy straight to IRCC at time of evaluation?

Also, does anybody know when the temp CAN number turns into a UCI number so I can create an account on the ircc tracker or is there a way to do this sooner? TIA!!

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
It might be a basic question, but our current CRS score is 1055. We're anticipating an invitation in the next Express Entry round. Both our IELTS tests expire on 2nd December. If we retake the test and the score decreases to 1050 after receiving an invitation, could this impact our PR application?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Guys hoping I didn't screw up. We only submitted diploma copies because I'm pretty sure that's all it asked for and I don't recall the doc section asking for an ECA. We did world education services and I'm pretty sure they sent a copy straight to IRCC at time of evaluation?

Also, does anybody know when the temp CAN number turns into a UCI number so I can create an account on the ircc tracker or is there a way to do this sooner? TIA!!
You have to attach ECA in the education section along with other documents. Create a webform and submit it immediately.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
It might be a basic question, but our current CRS score is 1055. We're anticipating an invitation in the next Express Entry round. Both our IELTS tests expire on 2nd December. If we retake the test and the score decreases to 1050 after receiving an invitation, could this impact our PR application?
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what your IELTS is after OINP AOR as long as your Express entry profile is valid.

Reactions: kaaaten