+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Guys, which city in Ontario are you going for? I’m trying to get ideas and avoiding Toronto lol
Are you avoiding Toronto or Greater Toronto Area ? I think GTA would be difficult to avoid if moving to Ontario. Ottawa remains the only other attractive city if not GTA.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
So my agent says that don't do upfront medicals now that they don't need them so that in case of processing delays your COPR will get additional validity which would otherwise not be there if you did them upfront. So hypothetically speaking if I was to get a PR in July my COPR would be valid till October but if the request for medicals came in December then my COPR would get additional 2 months on them.

I feel uploading them with the application is going to make processing faster. Any opinions? I am confused cause I have booked an appointment for tomorrow lol.

Reactions: Angelpriya

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
So my agent says that don't do upfront medicals now that they don't need them so that in case of processing delays your COPR will get additional validity which would otherwise not be there if you did them upfront. So hypothetically speaking if I was to get a PR in July my COPR would be valid till October but if the request for medicals came in December then my COPR would get additional 2 months on them.

I feel uploading them with the application is going to make processing faster. Any opinions? I am confused cause I have booked an appointment for tomorrow lol.
My agent told me the same thing..but the funny part is,she was calling me to tell me to postpone medicals when i was in the middle of my examination :p
P.s.-my medical exam is over :D
So i would suggest you to go for it tomorrow because this is the 1st thing they usually ask for after submission,so the sooner,the better

Alethia2020

Oct 3, 2023
Bonjour à tous je suis médecin et j'aimerais postuler pour un emploi et une résidence permanente au Canada. Comment je dois m'y prendre. Merci

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Bonjour à tous je suis médecin et j'aimerais postuler pour un emploi et une résidence permanente au Canada. Comment je dois m'y prendre. Merci
Bonjour!

Vous devez d’abord créer un profil Entrée express. Et donnez également l'IELTS ou l'examen de compétence en langue française.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
My agent told me the same thing..but the funny part is,she was calling me to tell me to postpone medicals when i was in the middle of my examination :p
P.s.-my medical exam is over :D
So i would suggest you to go for it tomorrow because this is the 1st thing they usually ask for after submission,so the sooner,the better
Thats what I thought too. But she said Biometrics request happens first and then medicals. Biometrics is taking 30-40 days for those submitted in August here. So she's like if you submit the application in 1-2 weeks from today then you get 2 additional months almost on the medicals. Unlike you I have not paid yet so I still have the option of not going tomorrow :)

radzP

Oct 4, 2023
Hello!

Need assistance with this.
For the proof of funds letter, do I need to show all the accounts i have under the bank or just the account with the settlement funds? The reason for my query is that I have a car loan tied to another account under the same bank but I’ve never used my settlement funds to pay the EMI. Should i still disclose the car loan and other accounts? Also, would having a car loan be deducted from my funds?
Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks!

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Thats what I thought too. But she said Biometrics request happens first and then medicals. Biometrics is taking 30-40 days for those submitted in August here. So she's like if you submit the application in 1-2 weeks from today then you get 2 additional months almost on the medicals. Unlike you I have not paid yet so I still have the option of not going tomorrow :)
Okay so if you are so sure about it then there is nothing wrong with postponing it..both ways are right i guess,and as i explained it earlier also that i am afraid of medicals and blood tests :p so it was best for me to get it done..you do what's right for ya..good luck n submit your application asap :)

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hello!

Need assistance with this.
For the proof of funds letter, do I need to show all the accounts i have under the bank or just the account with the settlement funds? The reason for my query is that I have a car loan tied to another account under the same bank but I’ve never used my settlement funds to pay the EMI. Should i still disclose the car loan and other accounts? Also, would having a car loan be deducted from my funds?
Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks!
I have two or three bank accounts but I showed only one of them where the funds were for OINP. I don't think it matters as long as the money is with you for at least 6 months and can be withdrawn at will. Borrowed money is not allowed thats all.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Okay so if you are so sure about it then there is nothing wrong with postponing it..both ways are right i guess,and as i explained it earlier also that i am afraid of medicals and blood tests :p so it was best for me to get it done..you do what's right for ya..good luck n submit your application asap :)
Yes I guess both ways are right. Also my eye is swollen little and my ophthalmologist said your vision won't be correct even with glasses (I told him I need to do medicals) unless the swelling goes away. And my throat is scratchy. Don't want to do medicals when im unwell. Either that or I am just lazy cause the hospital is really far from me :p

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Yes I guess both ways are right. Also my eye is swollen little and my ophthalmologist said your vision won't be correct even with glasses (I told him I need to do medicals) unless the swelling goes away. And my throat is scratchy. Don't want to do medicals when im unwell. Either that or I am just lazy cause the hospital is really far from me :p
Haha then your decision is justified,n its really an exhausting process..the whole process is just 3 hours but they make you wait till it starts getting on your last nerve :p

radzP

Oct 4, 2023
I have two or three bank accounts but I showed only one of them where the funds were for OINP. I don't think it matters as long as the money is with you for at least 6 months and can be withdrawn at will. Borrowed money is not allowed thats all.
The accounts you have are from the same bank? My only worry is with the car loan and whether or not that needs to be disclosed. According to their website, it mentions that we need to show all accounts in the bank that we have plus any loans or credit card debts.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Haha then your decision is justified,n its really an exhausting process..the whole process is just 3 hours but they make you wait till it starts getting on your last nerve :p
The good news is that you are in a hospital, if your nerves have any issues can't get any closer than that :p

• Haha