+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Applicants 61st draw gather here

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Hi Friends

Please wait patiently, we will receive ITA within 24 hrs anytime. Don't get frustrated. Most of us sailing in the same boat.

Regards
Nislava

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Post ITA Whatsapp group - http://bit.ly/2qHsFMb

Pre ITA Whatsapp group - http://bit.ly/2p8mnE4

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sk081 said:
Just received the ITA.. Any whatsapp group opened for this group?
wow may i no ur last name? wondered if they do it based on alphabetical order

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
My first name starts with K and last name with B. Score 454 in pool since 22nd April. Didn't receive ITA yet :(

Also, I havent received the original copy of IELTS in Toronto and ordered an additional copy on 1st May. I'm more worried about that now if the result copy is lost ;D

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats fellas (and ladies)! This is my second time doing this, so I'm fairly familiar with the processes. If anyone needs any help or has questions, let me know!

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani9988 said:
Hey, question..

Do we need to submit Originals for Police check/employment verification?
Yes, originals. Even for the Language test, has to be the originals.

On the initial ITA application form, there will be no place to submit the language test, don't worry, submit the application without it and when the time comes, CIC will ask you for the language test.

Make sure the language test results and the PCC are originals and in colour (Unless your PCC is issued in black and white)

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, in case anyone needs help, as i've been through this already:

Next up, you'll get the ITA which involves filling out a bunch of forms, very similar to the express entry profile. You'll also need to submit a bunch of documents (Medicals, work history, education, police clearance, proof of funds etc). If you're applying under CEC, just write a short letter stating that you're applying under CEC and are exempt from submitting bank statements etc.

You'll need originals, scanned in full colour as they won't accept copies, not even certified (at least to my knowledge). Once all your documents are submitted, you'll need to pay the fees, approximately CAD$1040 with about half going for processing the PR and the rest for the issuing of the PR. If you get declined, the half for issuing the PR is refunded. You are only required to pay the processing fee upfront, but you are able to pay the whole thing upfront, it does speed it up slightly as they won't need to ask you for the money later on.

You'll then submit the file and later on they'll ask for the English Language test results (you don't submit this upfront).

Once submitted, typically the only things that'll change are as follows:

Medicals will change to passed after a while.

Background check will change to In progress around the time the medicals are passed. Once it clears it goes to Not applicable. It is now that they send the file to your local visa office for further processing. Once the local visa office begins processing, they'll change it to In progress again (This is typically called IP2 on the forum). Once it changes to IP2, you can expect a final decision within 48 hours typically.

After that, you then get a request for your passport to be sent to your local visa office. If you want to send it somewhere else, there is an email address on that passport request form to request a visa office change. This process takes about ten days and cannot be initiated until after you have been requested to submit your passport for stamping.

Once that's done, you'll have a landing visa valid for however long your medical is valid for (1 year from date of performing medical) and you'll be expected to enter Canada by then.

Hope this info helps, if you have anything else you want help with, lemme know

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhaff2004 said:
Also, in case anyone needs help, as i've been through this already:

Next up, you'll get the ITA which involves filling out a bunch of forms, very similar to the express entry profile. You'll also need to submit a bunch of documents (Medicals, work history, education, police clearance, proof of funds etc). If you're applying under CEC, just write a short letter stating that you're applying under CEC and are exempt from submitting bank statements etc.

You'll need originals, scanned in full colour as they won't accept copies, not even certified (at least to my knowledge). Once all your documents are submitted, you'll need to pay the fees, approximately CAD$1040 with about half going for processing the PR and the rest for the issuing of the PR. If you get declined, the half for issuing the PR is refunded. You are only required to pay the processing fee upfront, but you are able to pay the whole thing upfront, it does speed it up slightly as they won't need to ask you for the money later on.

You'll then submit the file and later on they'll ask for the English Language test results (you don't submit this upfront).

Once submitted, typically the only things that'll change are as follows:

Medicals will change to passed after a while.

Background check will change to In progress around the time the medicals are passed. Once it clears it goes to Not applicable. It is now that they send the file to your local visa office for further processing. Once the local visa office begins processing, they'll change it to In progress again (This is typically called IP2 on the forum). Once it changes to IP2, you can expect a final decision within 48 hours typically.

After that, you then get a request for your passport to be sent to your local visa office. If you want to send it somewhere else, there is an email address on that passport request form to request a visa office change. This process takes about ten days and cannot be initiated until after you have been requested to submit your passport for stamping.

Once that's done, you'll have a landing visa valid for however long your medical is valid for (1 year from date of performing medical) and you'll be expected to enter Canada by then.

Hope this info helps, if you have anything else you want help with, lemme know
this is crystal clear, thx for the effort man!

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
this is crystal clear, thx for the effort man!
Don't mention it mate! This entire process from tonight onward is very draining and tiring, so we're all in this together :)

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question...

I did my profile Tuesday and got 426 points, should I be waiting for an ITA from today's draw?

In my CIC account I have:
Express Entry profile effective date May 3, 2017