+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT program ???

N

nanak12

BCguy if your province ask for ILET on IT program workers, what score should i take at least in ILETS TOFEL ??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanak12 said:
who is right BCguy or ravneetrar ? should i take test exam or not ?
If you look at each of their user profiles and their last posts link at the bottom of it, you can see the BCguy is here a long time, has been very helpful to many users and seems to know what he's talking about, at least he is always consistent. When you look at ravneetbrar user profile, you see he joined here less than a month ago and his first post indicates he wants to find out how to extend his post grad work permit and the very next day he indicates that he is running a company helping people get employment offers and work permits. Who do you think you should believe?

That said, unless immigration is explicitly asking for a certain test score, you don't have to take it but it may delay your application if they decide to request it later.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Thank you Leon <you are correct,We use scores,But it depends on the situation,For example Regulated Proffesions like nurses need IELTS of 6.5,Semi skilled needs lower scores.Regarding the other fellow,I PMed him my work number,But No contact from him.Other people are welcome to contact me privately if they want to immigrate to BC.I will decide on a case to case basis if I can help